PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Yea, they should've waited until the new map pack came out and packaged that with it, too, IMO.

People will probably still cop that, though.

why dont they make different system colors to justify it being a bundle anymore...all i see is a regular ps3 x black ops with a different ps3 box

a fall camo or gold camo ps3 x black ops would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

IRockTMacs let me buy that off u when ur done? or ill trade u another easy platinum game

I'll mail it to you after I'm done for sure. I'll try and do work on it and be done within a few weeks.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

for u rpg fans, whats a good rpg thats easy to get into? i have never played an rpg game

FF VII & FF IX
pimp.gif

Or Demon's Souls
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 Yes, get him to hate RPG's right off the start. 
Throw Star Ocean and Nier into the JRPG side.

Mass Effect 2, Fallout 3 on the western RPG side.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

IRockTMacs let me buy that off u when ur done? or ill trade u another easy platinum game

I'll mail it to you after I'm done for sure. I'll try and do work on it and be done within a few weeks.
put me on the queue Coach

Spoiler [+]
Hey Tap is the Beef still on i kinda lost track

^ *shots fired*
Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

why dont they make different system colors to justify it being a bundle anymore...all i see is a regular ps3 x black ops with a different ps3 box

a fall camo or gold camo ps3 x black ops would be
pimp.gif
a gold camo ps3 would be
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

PlayStation Store up by the 24th (tomorrow here)? First time I'm hearing this... Hmm... new GT5 Update soon, as well.

via GTPlanet

[h1]http://www.gtplanet.net/ongoing-psn-issues-holding-back-next-gt5-update/[/h1]
[h1]PSN Issues Holding Back Next Gran Turismo 5 Update[/h1]
Gran Turismo 5 May 23rd, 2011 by Jordan

Ps_store_logo.png
Kazunori Yamauchi is back to posting messages on Twitter Sunday afternoon, and he offered a bit of information on what’s holding up the next Gran Turismo 5 update. According to translationsby our own SHIRAKAWA Akira, Polyphony Digital is waiting until thePlayStation Network finally “settles down

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

for u rpg fans, whats a good rpg thats easy to get into? i have never played an rpg game

FF VII & FF IX
pimp.gif

Or Demon's Souls
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

is demon souls that difficult or that bad?

FF VII & FF IX
pimp.gif

Or Demon's Souls
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

is demon souls that difficult or that bad?

I think he highlighted it as to say it's good.

I'd have to agree with a newcommer NOT picking up FFVII/IX right now in 2011
laugh.gif
Unles you're already familiar with RPGs and you've never played those classics before, they wouldnt make good first impressions.

No, no, I meant Demon's Souls is not a beginners RPG. It can get brutally difficult at times. If you're new to the genre, might want to leave it for a bit. GREAT game, but learning curve is up there.
The RPG that got me started was probably either Grandia on PS, Vandal Hearts on PS, or FF VI.

Final Fantasy IX, if you get can get by the PSOne graphics (which arent too bad actually), would be a great game to start with. Only 10 bucks on the PS store too. 

My advice with any game you start with is be patient. Alot of them take a couple hours before they really start to draw you in. Let us know what you think or if you have any questions. There are alot of NT'ers in here who are fans.

via Engadget: Sony's gonna take a big L this year.
Sony estimates $3.2b loss this year, $171 million cost for PSN breachBY TIM STEVENSPOSTED MAY 23RD 2011 08:26AM

It has not been a good year for Sony, which was affected both by the massive earthquake in March and the PSN outage that spanned from April into May. There couldn't be any doubt that those things would have a drastic impact on the company's bottom-line, and it's now taking the time to give investors an idea of just how big an impact that could be -- even though the financial issues lie largely elsewhere. Sony is set to announce its full financial report for its fiscal year this Thursday and, to soften the blow, estimates have been revised steeply downward. Previously Sony predicted a ¥70 billion ($855 million) profit, but now thinks a ¥260 billion ($3.14 billion) loss is rather more accurate -- a ¥360 billion non-cash charge taking the wind out of ¥200 billion in operating income.

The earthquake was directly blamed for a loss of ¥22 billion, but that figure could certainly grow as this estimate is only through the end of March. Additionally, Sony has provided a early guess of a ¥14 billion (about $172 million) total cost for the PSN breach. That's less than two bucks per exposed account, but again we wouldn't be surprised if it's a figure that increases through the year. You know, once the lawyers start having their fun.

Via : The Wall Street JournalSource : Sony [PDF]

Demon Souls got super annoying.. not good for a beginner or someone who has add.

Once you get passed a certain point it gets too easy but those first few levels are super too hard.

[h1]PSP Titles Being Remastered for PS3[/h1][h2]Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver. announced.[/h2][h2]May 21, 2011[/h2]

Sony today announced a PSP Remaster series of titles that will ship on Blu-ray discs for PlayStation 3 starting first in Japan. 

The games will be "customized and developed" specifically for PS3 and include additional features such as Sixaxis support, new add-on content, and/or stereoscopic 3D support. Save files will be transferable back and forth between the original PSP game and the PS3 version. Ad-hoc mode gameplay will also be supported though the "adhoc party for PlayStation Portable" application on the PS3 system but not with every title. Sony notes the application is not supported on 20GB model (CECHB00) which does not support Wi-Fi. 

In Japan, the first PSP Remaster title will be Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver. from Capcom. "The graphics of the PS3 version, including monsters, fields, equipment, as well as Felyne Comrades, are more gorgeous and vibrant than ever, and will deliver dynamic gameplay when played on the large TV screens," Sony said. 

No other details, such as a North American or Europe release plans, were revealed at this time. The press release notes that PSP "blockbuster games" will be remastered, so the selection will likely be limited to top-selling titles only. 

PEACEWALKER PS3!!!

Back
Top Bottom