PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

target offering 60gc on 160gb ps3

so it seems if you buy a blu ray you get a $100 gc to use towards ps3...
then u buy ps3 then u get 60$ gc...u can then return the movie if you want 

in total your paying for the ps3 but getting 160$ in gc 

Originally Posted by Proshares

I suck at embedding:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...&feature=player_embedded

Dead Island gameplay.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 this may be the best zombie game ever made. serious. 

Via Twitter

Don't forget, MW3 Debut Trailer Tonight
381344015.png

This @##! is gonna be EPIC. I think Donut, Jason, Htown and I are the only people that still play MW2 religiously
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, Mavs will go up 3-1. 

Via Twitter

MW3 to use a brand new game engine?
225758006.png

Great news, although MW2 engine is the best so far in the series, hopefully this new one is optimize for PS3

E3 is 2 weeks away, hopefully we get some multi-player footage or at least another trailer. Anybody going to E3? I need a connect.

eek.gif
holy !%%#!! i will be buying this, i usually just borrow it to play sp, but this time i will be buying this!
played the trailer like 5 times, i've NEVER had goosebumps that long before.

I might be the only one, but I wasn't impressed by the MW3 trailer. I'm not really looking forward to that game when there are better ones (IMO) coming out.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I might be the only one, but I wasn't impressed by the MW3 trailer. I'm not really looking forward to that game when there are better ones (IMO) coming out.
I wasn't really impressed with the trailer, either. Battlefield 3's "In-game footage" looks tons better than this. But I will be copping both, that's for sure. Looking forward to the Single Player campaign.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

E3 is 2 weeks away, hopefully we get some multi-player footage or at least another trailer. Anybody going to E3? I need a connect.

wheres it at? i need a vacation 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I wasn't really impressed with the trailer, either. Battlefield 3's "In-game footage" looks tons better than this. But I will be copping both, that's for sure. Looking forward to the Single Player campaign.
smokin.gif
I'll probably just borrow mw3 for the story too. BF3 is a definite purchase on my end, along with R3, UC3, BM: AC, and ES V.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom