PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by hella handsome

i said in the last thread that i was going to buy a ps3 sometime this year.
now the time has come, im panning on trading in my 360 and everything i have with it (except OSDT and a controller) and im getting a ps3 sometime next week.
my bestfriend/roommate just got his ps3 this past weekend and we cant stop playing it. it feels so good to be playing a playstation again
smh.gif

but before i get it, I want to know what games should i get?
I already know im getting Socom, Modern Warfare 2, Live or 2k10, and GT5. But what else should I look into?

Uncharted 2

Originally Posted by Battousai701

jason still cant believe that nu_weaponx is korean and is alsways saying "ur white, ur white!".
sick.gif
nu_weaponx is terrible
roll.gif
. Mo and I would rag on that dude every time you'd invite him. Isn't hisname Daniel or something, and we were like, "Sorry, we got one of those already, we'll call you Frank."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

jason still cant believe that nu_weaponx is korean and is alsways saying "ur white, ur white!".
sick.gif
nu_weaponx is terrible
roll.gif
. Mo and I would rag on that dude every time you'd invite him. Isn't his name Daniel or something, and we were like, "Sorry, we got one of those already, we'll call you Frank."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yeah
laugh.gif
Danny hates both you and Mo. the two of u always tryto biitch at him for no reason. when he first started playing, it was horrible. almost pathetic.
smh.gif
roll.gif

but hes gotten a lot better now. probably better than u.

and yeah u guys started calling him Greg. he hated that
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I will probably pick up boarderlands for the ps# tomorrow. I've been eyeing this game since early this year. So much heat
smh.gif
. Already got NBA Live, Gaiden2, ODST, Uncharted, and Shift. Still copping FIFA, Boarderlands, DJ Hero, and MW2. Damn, gonna have games for days
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

Originally Posted by Capo617

Lol, Chris. That sig is real talk. We couldn't get into a game for the life of us last night. We all had to change our clan tags for people to actually stay in the game.

"shut up you white boy!" That was pure comedy last night.
roll.gif
i said that to those two idiots trying to talk all gangsta.

most of the time its hard to finish a full game without the host disconnecting. and when our team does host, people just back out with the quickness.
aye what nationality are u?
is this like a trick question where i answer and then u make some racist comment?
nerd.gif
Lol, I was thinking the same thing. If it matters, I'm white and I found it hilarious.
philippines_flag.gif

theres a lot of friendly jabs to each other in the lobby. people have thought i was black, idk why but watever
laugh.gif
. boost sounds like the whitest black guy when he talks sometimes, and people still assume hes asian. dmasta was just saying hes japanese last night even though we've seen pics of him with his durag on. jason still cant believe that nu_weaponx is korean and is alsways saying "ur white, ur white!". and disgaea... for the longest time we all thought he was a12 yr old white kid that just plays video games all the time. first time he spoke on the mic it really sounded like it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
This ##!$ gotta stop
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm black, #$!%
laugh.gif

Danny is cool shh... except when we are losing, he pulls the ethernet cord and drops out the match so it doesn't record as a loss...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Nino, you even own a PS3 still? Ray, Jason, Danny, Vintage, and a to an extent Martin and a few others are the only ones to have stayed on COD since day 1.

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

IGN gave Borderlands an 8.8

IGN Ratings for Borderlands (PS3)

[table][tr][th=""]Rating[/th] [th=""]Description[/th] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]out of 10[/td] [td]click here for ratings guide [/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.0[/td] [td]Presentation
The story's nothing to get excited about, but a great user interface make the game's complexities easy for all to enjoy.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.0[/td] [td]Graphics
A distinct style and some great enemy animations keep the action interesting and exciting. Detailed environments and some particularly impressive boss encounters.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.0[/td] [td]Sound
Strong voice acting and a soundtrack that enhances the mood and action onscreen. The class quips during combat help keep you connected with your character.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td] [td]Gameplay
Solid first-person shooting mechanics and plenty of ways to play. This one should keep you interested and entertained for quite a while.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.0[/td] [td]Lasting Appeal
Compared to other non-MMO first-person shooters, there's a lot of structured content here. The option to start the game over again and fight stronger foes on your way to the level cap.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.8
Great[/td] [td]OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Linky
im debating if i should pick this game up
by the time i come home from school for christmas break ill have Demon souls to finish, Uncharted 2, tekken 6 and MW2 to play

and i only have less then 30 days before i go back to school

So I just got a message from Stack*&^%$, son wants to do a clan vs. clan match. Who is down to put duke and his mama in place?

If you guys need a man for any clan matches I'm down. Just down get me on Pipeline, I've been horrible on that map lately.

Let OG KLIQ handle them!!! Where the hell is Mo? C'mon, 4 horsemen of the E-pocalaypse!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!! I'M BACK!!!

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Let OG KLIQ handle them!!! Where the hell is Mo? C'mon, 4 horsemen of the E-pocalaypse!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!! I'M BACK!!!

...you trying to lose?

mr. stackbitch wants some?

he did say one thing that was nice... "ur whole team is wack, except for battousai."

the way he said it was even funnier. he couldnt pronounce my name right. "umm that guy with the name that starts with a B and ends with an I."

anyways... LETS DO THIS!!!

Back
Top Bottom