PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Haha hope you guys own the crap out of them..I'll try and see if I can play tonight..
Haha at that gif I made it a litle to fast..atleast it gets right to the point though..

Ya'll love some freakin' Headquarters

Disgaea stay talkin' bout some Virtual Fighter
roll.gif
roll.gif

heres a cool story bro

campaign uncharted 2 i dodged a dudes punch slapped him flipped him then elena blasted him as he was landing - i stay w. the dramatic camera angels too...

my jawed dropped

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I will probably pick up boarderlands for the ps# tomorrow. I've been eyeing this game since early this year. So much heat
smh.gif
. Already got NBA Live, Gaiden 2, ODST, Uncharted, and Shift. Still copping FIFA, Boarderlands, DJ Hero, and MW2. Damn, gonna have games for days
smh.gif

Thats why im waiting till the semester ends, so much games, including demon souls, tekken 6... This will mess up my school work lol. Wintertime will be gamingtime

http://www.gtplanet.net/g...ing-reveals-three-discs/

"Sometimes, you'll come across the most pleasant surprises when you least expect them, and this situation is no exception. Today, we get our firstlook at the Gran Turismo 5 box art and packaging, in the hands of Kazunori Yamauchi himself. Our own sharp-eyed reader, GON, was first to notice the revelationin this new video from Mercedes-Benz and immediately sent it my way. Sure enough, at 0:42, we get to spy on a Polyphony Digital meeting as Yamauchi inspects athick Blu-Ray box, complete with the obligatory small text, Sony Computer Entertainment stamp, and the new PS3 logo. Although it may not be the ultimate finalproduct, it's very likely this is exactly what you'll find on store shelves next year.

The most curious thing, of course, is the fact that the packaging clearly contains three separate Blu-Ray cases -- one black, one red, and one blue. What couldthey be? While the conspiracy theorists get to work, here's a list of other interesting tidbits from the clip:

Gran Turismo uses one single physics calculation model, so they simply enter the parameters for each car, and the handling characteristics play themselves outwithin the game. As Yamauchi says, "If the original car is made well, it'll drive well."
We get a closer look at the 3D model of the SLS AMG in Gran Turismo 5, along with a corner from the Nurburgring Nordschleife.
Mercedes' narrarator suggests that Yamauchi is "considering" putting the new SLS AMG on the cover, but Yamauchi's following comments (alongwith the box art seen earlier) all but confirm it will be the star of the show. As he explains, it "will probably be the most exciting car in the worldwhen GT5 is released". He also was sure to mention: "Fans of Gran Turismo 5 really have something to be excited about".
As always, if anyone is able to track down a higher-quality version of this clip, please let me know."

22b7fd.jpg

4lm1j6.jpg

So I cave in to another game and got NBA 2k10. Last 2K series I played was 2K7 on Xbox. So far......I hate the game with the god damn passion cause I just flatout don't know what the hellz I am doing. I am just playing season mode with the Golden State Warriors and 3 games I got my snot beat out of me. I knowemulates real life since the Warriors suck but I got beat by 20+ points. I had to stop playing cause I was getting so heated. I guess I am still on that NBAStreet stuff.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is full of bugs....
eyes.gif

I beat it on Super Heroic, and playing it again on Legendary, it should add all the items I missed on teh first play through, but it just ends up deleting allone I found.
indifferent.gif

Still a lil bit new to PS3. Whats the difference betweeen a dualshock and a six axis controller? Which is better?

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Still a lil bit new to PS3. Whats the difference betweeen a dualshock and a six axis controller? Which is better?
DS3. It has rumble support. Six-Axis is wayyyy to light to feel like a controller.

I believe the Sixaxis controllers didn't vibrate, but they aren't in production anymore anyways. But the DS3 has Sixaxis feature (motioncontrol).

Originally Posted by Mister916

I believe the Sixaxis controllers didn't vibrate, but they aren't in production anymore anyways. But the DS3 has Sixaxis feature (motion control).
just get the DS3 i have the sixaxis and it drops the connection between it and the system every time. its not good when youre playing COD and thecontrol drops the connection when you need to shoot someone

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

Originally Posted by Capo617

Lol, Chris. That sig is real talk. We couldn't get into a game for the life of us last night. We all had to change our clan tags for people to actually stay in the game.

"shut up you white boy!" That was pure comedy last night.
roll.gif
i said that to those two idiots trying to talk all gangsta.

most of the time its hard to finish a full game without the host disconnecting. and when our team does host, people just back out with the quickness.
aye what nationality are u?
is this like a trick question where i answer and then u make some racist comment?
nerd.gif
Lol, I was thinking the same thing. If it matters, I'm white and I found it hilarious.
philippines_flag.gif

theres a lot of friendly jabs to each other in the lobby. people have thought i was black, idk why but watever
laugh.gif
. boost sounds like the whitest black guy when he talks sometimes, and people still assume hes asian. dmasta was just saying hes japanese last night even though we've seen pics of him with his durag on. jason still cant believe that nu_weaponx is korean and is alsways saying "ur white, ur white!". and disgaea... for the longest time we all thought he was a12 yr old white kid that just plays video games all the time. first time he spoke on the mic it really sounded like it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
This ##!$ gotta stop
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm black, #$!%
laugh.gif
haha naw no trick question. id just assume ur some kinda asian cuz ur nt sn/psn id but who knows? i knew boost was black cuz u can tell by histalk
laugh.gif

IGN review of Ratchet & Clank:ACIT

IGN Ratings for Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3)

[table][tr][th=""]Rating[/th] [th=""]Description[/th] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]out of 10[/td] [td]click here for ratings guide [/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.0[/td] [td]Presentation
The folks an Insomniac once again deliver a polished experience with a charming story. Plenty of extras, like animated advertisements, only sweeten the deal.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td] [td]Graphics
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time is a very pretty game with a nice art style. It might not be as mind-blowing as its photo-realistic peers like Uncharted 2, but it sure is easy on the eyes.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.0[/td] [td]Sound
Some excellent voice work complements an appropriately themed soundtrack. Radio stations that play during space exploration are sweet.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.0[/td] [td]Gameplay
Another fine addition to the Ratchet & Clank series. Enjoyable mix of platforming, shooting and puzzle-solving with awesome weapons to use and level-up. Clank sections get a thumbs up.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.0[/td] [td]Lasting Appeal
Although you can get through A Crack in Time in about 12 hours, there's way more beyond that to enjoy. Leveling up all your guns is enough to keep me satisfied.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.0
Outstanding[/td] [td]OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Linky

from the powerreview.com

[h2]God Of War Collection Release Delayed[/h2]
godofwarcollection_logo.jpg

A mass email was just sent out to everyone who pre-ordered the God Of War Collection via Amazon.com detailing a delay of the product's release. Here is the text from the email.

Hello from Amazon.com.

We have received new release date information related to your pre-ordered video game in the order you placed on XXX 2009 (Order# XXXX). The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"God of War: Collection"

Release date: November 17 2009

-

Apparently there has been cause to push the titile's release back another week. Personally it does not bother me, it will simply give me more time to play other titles that I'm backlogged in. But it is a shame, because this is another week longer that I won't be able to play the God of War 3 demo voucher that is included with the disc! Apparently no one want to release the same week as Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2. Can you blame them really?

Only a week, I'll live..

Oh, anyone on UC2 who need help in co-op add me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

I believe the Sixaxis controllers didn't vibrate, but they aren't in production anymore anyways. But the DS3 has Sixaxis feature (motion control).
just get the DS3 i have the sixaxis and it drops the connection between it and the system every time. its not good when youre playing COD and the control drops the connection when you need to shoot someone
What kind of bootleg controller do you have?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by sole vintage

just get the DS3 i have the sixaxis and it drops the connection between it and the system every time. its not good when youre playing COD and the control drops the connection when you need to shoot someone
What kind of bootleg controller do you have?
laugh.gif
i dont know
laugh.gif
. i was playing headquarters and when everyonedied my controller spazzed out and had me running in circles

Back
Top Bottom