PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by piczon1983

So im playin Uncharted 2. I just finished the train scene. How much more of the game is left? I dont want it to end
eek.gif

youre probably around half way through

Nice, I thought it was almost over
pimp.gif

[h2]NamcoBandai considering Tales of Vesperia sequel[/h2]
by Xav de Matos { 21 hours ago }

During an event celebrating the recent theatrical release of Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike in Japan, Namco Bandai's Makoto Yoshizumi said there is a strong internal desire to develop a sequel to Xbox 360 and PlayStation Tales of Vesperia. According to Yoshizumi, staff have questioned whether a Vesperia 2 is in the publishers future, leaving him to jokingly respond, "Don't talk like a fan!" "We're thinking about it," he told press during the creator discussion in Japan's Shinjuku district.

According to the panel, Vesperia's story is far from over as Namco Bandai is already brainstorming ideas if the opportunity for a new film in the series arises. "I don't know when it will happen, but we'd like to show [these things] in video form," Namco Bandai's general manager told those in attendance. Hopefully Namco Bandai will release a potential sequel for all platforms simultaneously, otherwise we may have a repeat situation of angry Japanese gamers on our hands.

[h2]http://[/h2]

So I caved in and bought UNcharted 2 and the game is just dope! I said it before, I am not a super gamer like I used to be but the game is just perfect on howI like things. Not too hard, lets me kill fools and the story and graphics are just top notch. I bought S.K.A.T.E. 2 as well thinking that would have moreplaying time since I love skating but Uncharted is just too dope!

Yo, Fongstarr, what's your PSN?

I have Skate 2 as well, but don't play it much. When we're both done with Uncharted 2, let's do some online freeskate activities.

My PSN is TapTapPull

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by Capo617

Lol, Chris. That sig is real talk. We couldn't get into a game for the life of us last night. We all had to change our clan tags for people to actually stay in the game.

"shut up you white boy!" That was pure comedy last night.
roll.gif
i said that to those two idiots trying to talk all gangsta.

most of the time its hard to finish a full game without the host disconnecting. and when our team does host, people just back out with the quickness.
aye what nationality are u?
is this like a trick question where i answer and then u make some racist comment?
nerd.gif

I can't get my PS3 to play videos on MegaVideo.

It says update the flash player.

I know people watch MegaVideo on their PS3s. How do I get it to work on mine?

Lol, Chris. That sig is real talk. We couldn't get into a game for the life of us last night. We all had to change our clan tags for people to actually stay in the game.

roll.gif

most of the time its hard to finish a full game without the host disconnecting. and when our team does host, people just back out with the quickness.
is this like a trick question where i answer and then u make some racist comment?
nerd.gif
Lol, I was thinking the same thing. If it matters, I'm white and I found it hilarious.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Yo, Fongstarr, what's your PSN?

I have Skate 2 as well, but don't play it much. When we're both done with Uncharted 2, let's do some online freeskate activities.

My PSN is TapTapPull

Actually right now I don't have a PSN nor do I have internet at my crib cause I just moved in. Going to get it installed within the next 2 weeks if I canand then start adding people on here.

I hate to say it but I been an avid Tony Hawk series fan and I just don't dig SKATE yet. I just flat out suck at it but the game has created a lot of hypesince its original release and me never playing the game till now. I can't even just skate around the mess around without falling every damn minute....andI am talking about hopping up curbs and doing simple tricks on ledges. After Uncharted, I'll start playing that game more.

roll.gif

nerd.gif
Lol, I was thinking the same thing. If it matters, I'm white and I found it hilarious.
philippines_flag.gif

theres a lot of friendly jabs to each other in the lobby. people have thought i was black, idk why but watever
laugh.gif
. boost sounds like the whitest black guy when he talks sometimes, and peoplestill assume hes asian. dmasta was just saying hes japanese last night even though we've seen pics of him with his durag on. jason still cant believe thatnu_weaponx is korean and is alsways saying "ur white, ur white!". and disgaea... for the longest time we all thought he was a12 yr old white kid thatjust plays video games all the time. first time he spoke on the mic it really sounded like it.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Disgaea is jokes. Dudes mad funny. And he definitely sounds like a little %%% white kid.

I don't if this credible. Article link: Click Here!!
[h1]Killzone 3 In 2010[/h1]

Published: 19 October 2009 6:28 AM PDTPosted in: PS3

killzone2_screen21-192x144.jpg

While reading a copy of Playstation: The Official Magazine (December 2009) issue that was sent to my mail, something really seemed to catch my eye. On page 20 of the magazine there is an article titled "The Secret Games of 2010″ and it just so happens to speak of Killzone 3.
"Insider slips reveal three big names you can already pencil for the next year. Killzone 3 is reportedly deep in development, Insomniac's Full Moon Show podcast hints at a project we can only conclude is Resistance 3, and a Treyarch employee's online mentions a Call of Duty: World at World sequel."

It would be nice if Killzone 3 came out next year as another AAA title that is exclusive for the Playstation 3. But who knows what could happen…no one really does.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I hate to say it but I been an avid Tony Hawk series fan and I just don't dig SKATE yet. I just flat out suck at it but the game has created a lot of hype since its original release and me never playing the game till now. I can't even just skate around the mess around without falling every damn minute....and I am talking about hopping up curbs and doing simple tricks on ledges. After Uncharted, I'll start playing that game more.

Man, that`s the beauty of Skate!

There is a steep learning curve, but once you get it down you get better and better, just like real skating. It`s as close as you can get, man. The trick stickis so well done, all the trick actions make sense based on the trick being performed. I cannot touch a Tony Hawk game anymore, and I rolled with 1,2,3,4, THUG,and THUG2.

You`re a skater, so I know once you get the hang of it, you`ll love it, cause it is so true to skating.

Once you get a PSN hit me up!

Yeah I never skated in my life but I always played Tony Hawk...I rented Skate 2 during the summer and I was sick the week I rented it...Had no work and beateverythign in the game...Game is tight

Originally Posted by pip777

I don't if this credible. Article link: Click Here!!
[h1]Killzone 3 In 2010[/h1]

Published: 19 October 2009 6:28 AM PDTPosted in: PS3

killzone2_screen21-192x144.jpg

While reading a copy of Playstation: The Official Magazine (December 2009) issue that was sent to my mail, something really seemed to catch my eye. On page 20 of the magazine there is an article titled "The Secret Games of 2010″ and it just so happens to speak of Killzone 3.
"Insider slips reveal three big names you can already pencil for the next year. Killzone 3 is reportedly deep in development, Insomniac's Full Moon Show podcast hints at a project we can only conclude is Resistance 3, and a Treyarch employee's online mentions a Call of Duty: World at World sequel."

It would be nice if Killzone 3 came out next year as another AAA title that is exclusive for the Playstation 3. But who knows what could happen…no one really does.

Earliest would be 2011 and that's being generous.

I hate to say it but I been an avid Tony Hawk series fan and I just don't dig SKATE yet. I just flat out suck at it but the game has created a lot of hype
since its original release and me never playing the game till now. I can't even just skate around the mess around without falling every damn minute....and
I am talking about hopping up curbs and doing simple tricks on ledges. After Uncharted, I'll start playing that game more.

There is a steep learning curve, but once you get it down you get better and better, just like real skating. It`s as close as you can get, man. The trick stick is so well done, all the trick actions make sense based on the trick being performed. I cannot touch a Tony Hawk game anymore, and I rolled with 1,2,3,4, THUG, and THUG2.

You`re a skater, so I know once you get the hang of it, you`ll love it, cause it is so true to skating.

Maybe that is why I hate it. I suck at skating and I suck at SKATE. P Laying Tony Hawk (still played Tony Hawk 4 until I found out my Slim wasn't backwardscompatible) is like false reality for me cause it allows me to do tricks finally that I see in videos. Haha!

But no doubt...I'll hit you up for sesh.

Maybe fall 2010 cause they started working on Killzone 3 right after 2 plus the engine is already in place so that knocks off a coupleof years. Still doubt it's coming in 2010. 2011? Most likely.

Plus I don't want more games coming out in 2010. The first 3 months is already torture.
sick.gif
sick.gif

I hate to say it but I been an avid Tony Hawk series fan and I just don't dig SKATE yet. I just flat out suck at it but the game has created a lot of hype
since its original release and me never playing the game till now. I can't even just skate around the mess around without falling every damn minute....and
I am talking about hopping up curbs and doing simple tricks on ledges. After Uncharted, I'll start playing that game more.

There is a steep learning curve, but once you get it down you get better and better, just like real skating. It`s as close as you can get, man. The trick stick is so well done, all the trick actions make sense based on the trick being performed. I cannot touch a Tony Hawk game anymore, and I rolled with 1,2,3,4, THUG, and THUG2.

Maybe that is why I hate it. I suck at skating and I suck at SKATE. P Laying Tony Hawk (still played Tony Hawk 4 until I found out my Slim wasn't backwards compatible) is like false reality for me cause it allows me to do tricks finally that I see in videos. Haha!

But no doubt...I'll hit you up for sesh.

I find this post disturbimg. You do not suck at skating...I remember you posting pics of you switch nose grindin' ledges etc in WDYWT some years ago
smh.gif

IGN gave Borderlands an 8.8

IGN Ratings for Borderlands (PS3)

[table][tr][th=""]Rating[/th] [th=""]Description[/th] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]out of 10[/td] [td]click here for ratings guide [/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.0[/td] [td]Presentation
The story's nothing to get excited about, but a great user interface make the game's complexities easy for all to enjoy.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.0[/td] [td]Graphics
A distinct style and some great enemy animations keep the action interesting and exciting. Detailed environments and some particularly impressive boss encounters.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.0[/td] [td]Sound
Strong voice acting and a soundtrack that enhances the mood and action onscreen. The class quips during combat help keep you connected with your character.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td] [td]Gameplay
Solid first-person shooting mechanics and plenty of ways to play. This one should keep you interested and entertained for quite a while.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.0[/td] [td]Lasting Appeal
Compared to other non-MMO first-person shooters, there's a lot of structured content here. The option to start the game over again and fight stronger foes on your way to the level cap.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.8
Great[/td] [td]OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Linky

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I find this post disturbimg. You do not suck at skating...I remember you posting pics of you switch nose grindin' ledges etc in WDYWT some years ago
smh.gif

Man...I hate to tell you but that wasn't me. I never fake the funk with my skating. To this day, I can not kickflip, tre flip....actually the best way todo it is to talk about what I can do. I got pop shuv its, heelflips, fakie pop shuv-it...180s if you count those and only grinds I got is 50-50s. I can barelyeven ollie switch let a lone switch nosegrind. I flat out suck.....but I love it so much. I just caught into way to late in life.

On another note, I just found out I can return this DVD that I opened at Best Buy and get credit. I want to get another game but had a hard time trying to pickone out. Anyone recommend anything? Only thing that I can think of is Metal Gear Solid or NBA 2k10 but I am sure I might be missing some titles. Fallout 3 withgetting?

Probably it was. I don't even know him at all aside from him being on NT but I know he posts in the photo thread a lot and posts skate photos so I am sureit was him.

i said in the last thread that i was going to buy a ps3 sometime this year.
now the time has come, im panning on trading in my 360 and everything i have with it (except OSDT and a controller) and im getting a ps3 sometime next week.
my bestfriend/roommate just got his ps3 this past weekend and we cant stop playing it. it feels so good to be playing a playstation again
smh.gif

but before i get it, I want to know what games should i get?
I already know im getting Socom, Modern Warfare 2, Live or 2k10, and GT5. But what else should I look into?

Back
Top Bottom