PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

I find it amusing that there are people in the world that are asking if it's necessary to wear the night vision goggles while playing MW2
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Either way, I'm wearing mine.

Aight so it's only a matter of time before Sony releases an epic 250GB bundle deal to match the XBOX 360 one...

I hope it'll have the extra controller and a dope game with it

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

mainoffer01.jpg

Well I think this is going to be as low as it goes, CND retail is suppose to be 69.99 and FS will be selling for 3 days on the web only for 49.99 ( which includes free shipping i believe)

pimp.gif
my dude is always looking out for us Canadians

Just copped Uncharted 2.

Looking forward to another game with a stellar single player campaign.

Thanks for that hookup on MW2, Supreme Ape.
pimp.gif

Uncharted 2 Multiplayer is starting to piss me off....No one has mics so you cant form up any kind of plan....it takes 3 clips to kill a guy and the hitdetection ishorrible...and the maps are starting to get annoying as hell.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Uncharted 2 Multiplayer is starting to piss me off....No one has mics so you cant form up any kind of plan....it takes 3 clips to kill a guy and the hit detection ishorrible...and the maps are starting to get annoying as hell.
ohwell.gif

Sony should really start packing in Bluetooth headsets with the PS3.

Doesn't have to be anything crazy good, just a cheap Bluetooth headset like the Jabra one that came with the retail version of Warhawk. I've got acheap Jabra that works just fine.

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

Originally Posted by jrp44

Uncharted 2 Multiplayer is starting to piss me off....No one has mics so you cant form up any kind of plan....it takes 3 clips to kill a guy and the hit detection ishorrible...and the maps are starting to get annoying as hell.
ohwell.gif

Sony should really start packing in Bluetooth headsets with the PS3.

Doesn't have to be anything crazy good, just a cheap Bluetooth headset like the Jabra one that came with the retail version of Warhawk. I've got a cheap Jabra that works just fine.

Man, forget a bluetooth. They should just make some usb ones to package with the ps3. No need to worry about charging them and people not knowing how to shutoff the echo and all that on the Bluetooth. That would be
smokin.gif

just finished crushing mode on uncharted 2. It felt way easier than Cruching mode on Uncharted 1. Sigh all I need left is the damn treasures

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I don't have PS3, I have 360, but I just saw this deal that maybe would interest some of you guys...

It's a 160GB model for only $300 brand new with Drake and an extra controller...

And it's the nice looking shiny one and not the ugly dull looking one either...

I don't know I don't pay much attention to this thread so not trying to offend those that have the dull one, but I'm not a fan of it.

Here's the link: http://http://160GB PS3 for $300 brand new with Drake and extra controller, but you would be better off with and Xbox360 Elite... J/K...

If it's been posted already then my fault.
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]You sir, are my hero.[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by Capo617

Lol, Chris. That sig is real talk. We couldn't get into a game for the life of us last night. We all had to change our clan tags for people to actually stay in the game.

"shut up you white boy!" That was pure comedy last night.
roll.gif
i said that to those two idiots trying to talk all gangsta.

most of the time its hard to finish a full game without the host disconnecting. and when our team does host, people just back out with the quickness.
aye what nationality are u?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via blog.us.playstation.com

Cold Front DLC sweeps across SOCOM: Confrontation
socomcoldfront_101609.jpg

Listen up, soldiers -- we've got new intel from the PS Blog on the enemy and it appears your unique set of SOCOM: Confrontation skills are needed in the snow-covered lands of eastern Europe. If you've got the mettle, we'll be taking the fight to the enemy in five new warzones: Uprising; Entrapment; Blizzard; Night Stalker; and Vigilance -- two of which are brand new zones of conflict while the remaining three war zones are from previous SOCOM campaigns. We'll also be needing those of you brave enough to enlist to hit the books and gain intel on Arms Run, an all-new multiplayer mode where players must destroy or activate a series of dynamically placed missile silos.

Considering we're tossing you out into these icy, blinding conditions, we're also providing you with more than the fancy white goose-down gear you see above (we pay extra for goose feather because we care): soldiers who enlist in the new Cold Front DLC pack will also gain access to a new thermal scope attachment, allowing you to spot the enemy much more effectively. You'll be dealing with the Russian Spetsnaz in these new areas, soldier -- so we're also going to give you some new weapons, ordinance and the option to choose primary and secondary specializations with unlockable equipment unique to the specific skill set you choose.

Finally, the bad news: due to the current economic conditions affecting the country, you'll need to help us recoup some of the cost of keeping the war machine oiled up trying to make a better tomorrow. As such, all soldiers who sign up for Cold Front will be required to pay an initial fee of $14.99 -- however it'll only set back our most dedicated troops $9.99 if they sign up in the first 24 hours, the SOCOM Blog reports. The information on when Operation: Cold Front DLC will deploy is currently on a need-to-know basis and we'll be sure to let you know when you need to know.

*dusts off ps3*
I dont really remember but I think Vigilance is the map with all the houses
eek.gif
if so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Listen up, soldiers -- we've got new intel from the PS Blog on the enemy and it appears your unique set of SOCOM: Confrontation skills are needed in the snow-covered lands of eastern Europe. If you've got the mettle, we'll be taking the fight to the enemy in five new warzones: Uprising; Entrapment; Blizzard; Night Stalker; and Vigilance -- two of which are brand new zones of conflict while the remaining three war zones are from previous SOCOM campaigns. We'll also be needing those of you brave enough to enlist to hit the books and gain intel on Arms Run, an all-new multiplayer mode where players must destroy or activate a series of dynamically placed missile silos.

Considering we're tossing you out into these icy, blinding conditions, we're also providing you with more than the fancy white goose-down gear you see above (we pay extra for goose feather because we care): soldiers who enlist in the new Cold Front DLC pack will also gain access to a new thermal scope attachment, allowing you to spot the enemy much more effectively. You'll be dealing with the Russian Spetsnaz in these new areas, soldier -- so we're also going to give you some new weapons, ordinance and the option to choose primary and secondary specializations with unlockable equipment unique to the specific skill set you choose.

Finally, the bad news: due to the current economic conditions affecting the country, you'll need to help us recoup some of the cost of keeping the war machine oiled up trying to make a better tomorrow. As such, all soldiers who sign up for Cold Front will be required to pay an initial fee of $14.99 -- however it'll only set back our most dedicated troops $9.99 if they sign up in the first 24 hours, the SOCOM Blog reports. The information on when Operation: Cold Front DLC will deploy is currently on a need-to-know basis and we'll be sure to let you know when you need to know.

*dusts off ps3*
eek.gif
if so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Plays SOCOM harder*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

vigilance is the map with all the houses
Blizzard+Night Stalker
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

*dusts off ps3*
eek.gif
if so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Plays SOCOM harder*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Blizzard+Night Stalker
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is this all a part of 1.6?

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

*dusts off ps3*
eek.gif
if so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Plays SOCOM harder*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Blizzard+Night Stalker
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember all the rocket/sniper games that would take place on that map
devil.gif

and that thermal scope +night stalker is gonna be sick

Its been a minute but ive been playin my PS3 just offline this recession was killin me. Im looking for a new game to play i beat Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Batmanand Uncharted 2(game is dope). My boy told me about Borderland and Brutal Legends neither interest me enough to rent so im overlooking those. Ive been thinkingabout playing Demon Souls since ive heard that it takes a good amount of time to finish and the difficulty is hard. Cold Front DLC for socom might get me tostart playing it again havent played in about 2 months but blizzard,night stalker and viligance is gonna be nice to see updated on the PS3. MW2 is already paidfor im ready to get going on that.

So im playin Uncharted 2. I just finished the train scene. How much more of the game is left? I dont want it to end
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom