PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Capo617

Lol, Chris. That sig is real talk. We couldn't get into a game for the life of us last night. We all had to change our clan tags for people to actually stay in the game.

"shut up you white boy!" That was pure comedy last night.
roll.gif
i said that to those two idiots trying to talk allgangsta.

most of the time its hard to finish a full game without the host disconnecting. and when our team does host, people just back out with the quickness.

Originally Posted by Aztec

Originally Posted by car9vel

PSN ID: car9vel

I dont play often, and when I do its FIFA09. Waiting on that FIFA10. Was going to order it on ebay from Europe, but I think I can manage waiting a few days.
Just a few more days man. I had some gift cards from gamestop so I pre-ordered it with overnight shipment....my damn copy better be here when I get home from school. Whats everyone's first exhibition match? That's the first thing I always do with a fifa game, play an exhibition match. America
pimp.gif
vs Guadalajara for me.
Id prolly do something similar to that match. Dont think ill go straight to online until i get the overall hang of it. Might do some unrankedmatches just to see whats out there so far.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by Capo617

Lol, Chris. That sig is real talk. We couldn't get into a game for the life of us last night. We all had to change our clan tags for people to actually stay in the game.

"shut up you white boy!" That was pure comedy last night.
roll.gif
i said that to those two idiots trying to talk all gangsta.

most of the time its hard to finish a full game without the host disconnecting. and when our team does host, people just back out with the quickness.

Lol yeah. We were chillin' in the lobby for at least a half hour last night just watching people come in and back right out.
laugh.gif
No one wanted any part of Headquarters.
eyes.gif
wink.gif

That was my first time playing anything other than hardcore team. I was lost as hell lol. I aint know what was going on, ya'll were killing it though soit's all good.

most players are either good in regular or hardcore mode

i dont know a lot of people that are good in both

Originally Posted by Battousai701

most players are either good in regular or hardcore mode

i dont know a lot of people that are good in both
Regular is more of a crap shoot. Sniping is alot harder when someone is rocking Juggernaut.

I get so frustrated in regular TDM now. Having to run through at least half a clip to kill someone is some bull.

Originally Posted by 18key

I get so frustrated in regular TDM now. Having to run through at least half a clip to kill someone is some bull.

Yeah, it's corny. I strictly play the hardcore game modes. I was putting up some decent numbers tonight for a few rounds. Then my eyes started too hurtfrom lack of sleep.
laugh.gif

Via Destructoid.com

GameStop suggests $40 price for Super Street Fighter IV
152154-150390-header.jpg

I Play Winner spotted a listing on GameStop showing the potential price and release date for Super Street Fighter IV. It looks like we can expect the game to come out on March 23, 2010 for the low price of $39.99.

$39.99 was about what I was expecting Super Street Fighter IV to go for. It's not a bad price point if you ask me. You're getting everything from Street Fighter IV plus a ton of new stuff and fixes. What about you? Think this price is fair?

We've reached out to Capcom to get the official word on this and will let you know if the GameStop listing is indeed true.

Via andriasang.com

Uncharted 2 sells well in Japan despite unsightly handicap
gam_uncharted2boxart_580.jpg

After Uncharted the First hit Japan with the force of a thousand baby chicken feathers, we didn't think the game's sequel would have much of an impact in the region. It seems we were mistaken -- according to a gaming retailer blog called Sinobi, Uncharted 2 sold 47,000 units in its first day at retail in Japan. Sure, it's not the biggest launch ever, but it's a huge improvement over the original Uncharted's first-day sales of 7,300 units.

Of course, the original Uncharted didn't have the massive install base and Sony marketing support that Naughty Dog's latest endeavor has -- nor did it possess the simply stunning box art seen above. Seriously, Japanese Uncharted 2 box art, we're gonna need that breath back. You know, that breath that you took away.

Via Joystiq.com

Sony confirms standalone 250GB PS3 for US at $349
ps3box580250.jpg

Sony's back to the two-SKU configuration with PS3 "Slim," today announcing that the 250GB model of the system previously announced for everywhere but the US will be coming to these shores on November 3. The machine will sell for $349, which is $50 more than the $299, 120GB model. Fifty bucks for an extra 100GB ain't too bad, considering Microsoft's hard disk pricing.

There's still not a peep about whether we can expect any of the 250GB bundles meant for other territories, but we're activating full-on Pester Mode (target: SCEA) a quote we received from Sony reads, "Re: North American bundles, we don't have any plans to announce at this time." Reads to us like there are plans, just none the company wants to talk about right now.

Via blog.us.playstation.com

Cold Front DLC sweeps across SOCOM: Confrontation
socomcoldfront_101609.jpg

Listen up, soldiers -- we've got new intel from the PS Blog on the enemy and it appears your unique set of SOCOM: Confrontation skills are needed in the snow-covered lands of eastern Europe. If you've got the mettle, we'll be taking the fight to the enemy in five new warzones: Uprising; Entrapment; Blizzard; Night Stalker; and Vigilance -- two of which are brand new zones of conflict while the remaining three war zones are from previous SOCOM campaigns. We'll also be needing those of you brave enough to enlist to hit the books and gain intel on Arms Run, an all-new multiplayer mode where players must destroy or activate a series of dynamically placed missile silos.

Considering we're tossing you out into these icy, blinding conditions, we're also providing you with more than the fancy white goose-down gear you see above (we pay extra for goose feather because we care): soldiers who enlist in the new Cold Front DLC pack will also gain access to a new thermal scope attachment, allowing you to spot the enemy much more effectively. You'll be dealing with the Russian Spetsnaz in these new areas, soldier -- so we're also going to give you some new weapons, ordinance and the option to choose primary and secondary specializations with unlockable equipment unique to the specific skill set you choose.

Finally, the bad news: due to the current economic conditions affecting the country, you'll need to help us recoup some of the cost of keeping the war machine oiled up trying to make a better tomorrow. As such, all soldiers who sign up for Cold Front will be required to pay an initial fee of $14.99 -- however it'll only set back our most dedicated troops $9.99 if they sign up in the first 24 hours, the SOCOM Blog reports. The information on when Operation: Cold Front DLC will deploy is currently on a need-to-know basis and we'll be sure to let you know when you need to know.

Via newspaperads.mercurynews.com

PSP Go on sale at Fry's for $200
frys1016.jpg

Providing further evidence of our belief that there's a nice retail markup on the PSP Go, electronics retailer Fry's has put the UMD-free device on sale for $199, through October 22. Fry's sales tend to vary by location, so it may be wise to call your local store before you begin your epic, miles-long trek through its near-endless expanses. We verified the sale price with the Austin, TX location, which is pretty far away from the Fremont, CA store whose ad appears here, so it would seem to be nationwide.

That $50 discount almost puts the Go near the price point of the previous PSP models!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via andriasang.com

Uncharted 2 sells well in Japan despite unsightly handicap
gam_uncharted2boxart_580.jpg

that cover is
pimp.gif
i am changing mine to that

i erased my treasure safe file for uncharted
laugh.gif
but doing it again whileplaying crushing

mainoffer01.jpg

Well I think this is going to be as low as it goes, CND retail is suppose to be 69.99 and FS will be selling for 3 days on the web only for 49.99 ( whichincludes free shipping i believe)

I'm about to cop a PS3 slim and uncharted tomorrow.. welcome me to the PS3 fam guys although I'm gonna keep my 360 after I get my PS3 I can easily seeit collecting major dust
smh.gif

I don't have PS3, I have 360, but I just saw this deal that maybe would interest some of you guys...

It's a 160GB model for only $300 brand new with Drake and an extra controller...

And it's the nice looking shiny one and not the ugly dull looking one either...

I don't know I don't pay much attention to this thread so not trying to offend those that have the dull one, but I'm not a fan of it.

Here's the link: http://http://160GBPS3 for $300 brand new with Drake and extra controller, but you would be better off with and Xbox360 Elite... J/K...

If it's been posted already then my fault.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

asnyone else? do you need uncharted 1 before 2?

I would suggest you rent it and play it through. You don't NEED to play it but I'd recommend it. It's great game.

Back
Top Bottom