PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

God of War 3 will have a launch event apparently at all Best buy locations, selling at $59.99, 100 T-shirts to the first launchers at the following locations:

Cambie Street, Vancouver
Coquitlam, South Edmonton
Dearfoot Medows, Calgary
St James Street, Winnipeg
Bay & Dundas, Toronto
Heartland Town Centre, Mississauga

3X Bonus Rewards points from March 16th-18th

Purchase God of War 3, with The God of War Collection and save $15(Virtually paying $15 for The God of War Collection)

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

God of War 3 will have a launch event apparently at all Best buy locations, selling at $59.99, 100 T-shirts to the first launchers at the following locations:

Cambie Street, Vancouver
Coquitlam, South Edmonton
Dearfoot Medows, Calgary
St James Street, Winnipeg
Bay & Dundas, Toronto
Heartland Town Centre, Mississauga

3X Bonus Rewards points from March 16th-18th

Purchase God of War 3, with The God of War Collection and save $15(Virtually paying $15 for The God of War Collection)
They could give the game away for free and I'm not going to Deerfoot.
laugh.gif

Damnit too many games are coming out too soon.. that felt weird to say. I still haven't finished UC2, WKC, ovbiously gonna finish FFXIII first and then GOWIII is coming out next week. %%*+ haha

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

^^^ it seemed a little laggy in general. After playing MW2, COD4 is easy... no rumble was irking me too.
I never use rumble in MW2, it's useless.

old school cod4 with jason, vintage, nuweaponx, arsnal, & tombradyiswack was
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

after not playing cod4 since the release of mw2, i forgot how to plant a claymore. connection was laggy unless u or one of ur teammates were the host.

overall cod4 > mw2. too many perks, killstreaks, add-ons, and glitches ruined mw2.

smh.gif
@ boost and chris for mising out on the reunion

Originally Posted by Battousai701

smh.gif
Oh, so we're just going to exclude me and Mo, huh?
We're just going to forget the pillars of the KLIQ, /\/TKL, this thread, etc.?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Anybody who got a PS3 wanna tell me how long ago my name Jetpaczero was online?

Chris
nerd.gif
6 days ago.

smh.gif
If you all do it again, I'll just play on my living room PS3. For some reason my router is picky with that game... I don't knwo why. I can play MW2 fine in my room.

Oh, so we're just going to exclude me and Mo, huh?
Like you would have been on anyway....
grin.gif

So I am about 1/2 way through the storyline. It is getting pretty crazy what you have to do to win battles. I just started investing resources in upgrading weapons.... it looks like it will cost a damn fortune...
tired.gif

Platinum trophy is going to take forever.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

These dudes....
pimp.gif

[h1]
Square Enix Working on Next Generation Engine
[/h1][h2]
Company looks forward to upcoming systems and seek top talent for engine work.
[/h2]
by Anoop Gantayat

March 12, 2010 - Final Fantasy XIII represents one of our first glimpses at a Square Enix HD game made using internal technology, in this case the company's "Crystal Tools" game engine.

Square Enix's top programmers are apparently ready to move on to the next generation -- the one after PS3 and Xbox 360, that is. The company opened a job listing section earlier this week seeking out "the highest level of talent" for work on a "new generation game engine development project."

Reads the listing, "At Square Enix, in anticipation of the appearance of next generation platforms, we've started development on a new generation game engine for competing beyond the level of the world's powerful developers."

The company is seeking game engine system programmers, 3D graphics core programmers, online system programmers, Windows application programmers, rendering programmers, server/DB programmers, plug-in programmers, technical artists, and technical writers. All positions are based in Tokyo.

If you apply and get a gig, be sure and send us some sneak shots of Final Fantasy XVI.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

smh.gif
If you all do it again, I'll just play on my living room PS3. For some reason my router is picky with that game... I don't knwo why. I can play MW2 fine in my room.

you have to open some of the ports i have the same problem with MW

These dudes....
pimp.gif

[h1]
Square Enix Working on Next Generation Engine
[/h1][h2]
Company looks forward to upcoming systems and seek top talent for engine work.
[/h2]
by Anoop Gantayat

March 12, 2010 - Final Fantasy XIII represents one of our first glimpses at a Square Enix HD game made using internal technology, in this case the company's "Crystal Tools" game engine.

Square Enix's top programmers are apparently ready to move on to the next generation -- the one after PS3 and Xbox 360, that is. The company opened a job listing section earlier this week seeking out "the highest level of talent" for work on a "new generation game engine development project."

Reads the listing, "At Square Enix, in anticipation of the appearance of next generation platforms, we've started development on a new generation game engine for competing beyond the level of the world's powerful developers."

The company is seeking game engine system programmers, 3D graphics core programmers, online system programmers, Windows application programmers, rendering programmers, server/DB programmers, plug-in programmers, technical artists, and technical writers. All positions are based in Tokyo.

If you apply and get a gig, be sure and send us some sneak shots of Final Fantasy XVI.
If you were wondering, I have ZERO interest in moving to Japan.
laugh.gif

grin.gif
Ummmm...I'm pretty sure I was on yesterday sending you messages like, "suck a 2d ****", "work that CG shaft", "swallow that 60fps semen", while you played FF13.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

my long awaited return has finally arrived...

Battousai701 is back!!!
pimp.gif

copped the slim + FFXIII + GOW collection just in time for GOWIII

I was wondering where this kid was on MW2.... You used to be a dope player.

I'm all set for the weekend fellas.

Got the house all to myself. Picked up MLB 1O The Show, Rented The Hurt Locker & Law Abiding Citizen on blu-ray
pimp.gif

If anyone wants to play MLB 10 The Show online with me add me shoot me a message. PSN ID: TraponeJR .

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

grin.gif
Ummmm...I'm pretty sure I was on yesterday sending you messages like, "suck a 2d ****", "work that CG shaft", "swallow that 60fps semen", while you played FF13.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

If you were wondering, I have ZERO interest in moving to Japan.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thats insane, though. Playstation probably wont see a next gen console for another 6 years..... so you'd be owrking on stuff thats basically theoretical then...

Back
Top Bottom