PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Anybody here get into the APB(All Points Bulletin) Beta?
?

theres no PC thread for this guy to post in
laugh.gif

any truth to this, i heard that the new ps3 slims are having lots of problems and breaking. I'm about to cop a ps3 probably tomorrow so any input would be nice...

Damn...can't you guys come together for once on a game....besides GOW III or Uncharted 2 lol.~

Originally Posted by davizzy

any truth to this, i heard that the new ps3 slims are having lots of problems and breaking. I'm about to cop a ps3 probably tomorrow so any input would be nice...

who'd you hear that nonsense from?

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

i was doing ameet-up to sell my oldps3 and dude i was selling it to told me that i need to watch out for the slims because he has gone through a few already. My other boy said agreed with him.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

i was doing ameet-up to sell my oldps3 and dude i was selling it to told me that i need to watch out for the slims because he has gone through a few already. My other boy said agreed with him.

what problem exactly, just can't say it has problems when you don't know what exactly happen to the ps3 slim. I have the first round of ps3 slim when it came out in sept and I've encounter ZERO problems.  

I got my ps3 slim a few days after the release and I have had ZERO issues with it and haven't heard anything at all about problems.

Of course you have those few people that played the game 8 hours a day for a month strait.....those may have problems.

Finally opened up Bayonetta since I copped on RD, thought I'd get it in before God of War III, maaaaan game is NUTS!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Finally opened up Bayonetta since I copped on RD, thought I'd get it in before God of War III, maaaaan game is NUTS!

better gameplay than God of War as well ;o

We've heard that God of War III had a pretty involved postscript that had to be trimmed from the game. The game's director explained why to Kotaku Talk Radio, but said if it does come back, it'll be free.

Speaking somewhat generically to avoid spoilers, Stig Asmussen said the game originally called for so many Titan encounters - which demand a tremendous amount of time and resources - that the development team found itself nearly overwhelmed. That necessitated tough choices about what to cut, just so that the rest of the game could get the attention it needed.

"There was a pretty large thing that we chopped from the ending that I had regrets about, but then something we added at the end that helps make up for it a little bit, and helps make it more personal," Asmussen said, speaking generically to avoid spoilers. "We had titan encounters in the game, we had a pretty big one planed for the end and we got pretty far with it it, but it was just one of those deals where we just had so much."

From what he told Stephen Totilo during our podcast though, it sounds like this epilogue encounter had enough work done that it could be readied for DLC.

"As far as DLC goes, it might be something we might think about getting out there someday," Asmussen said. "The pieces are in place, the idea is written. If it's something we put out there it would be something that would be free."

Although Asmussen now says he has "no regrets" because he knew the cut was the right decision, the process by which these encounters were built sounds almost agonizing, so to let go of one so deep into its development must have been hard.

"Those things required so many resources and they're so hard to work on. It was literally the hardest thing I've ever been involved with before in my life and we just couldn't do more. We couldn't," Asmussen said. "It was to the point where we had to remove one just to invest time in the other ones that we had in the game, to get those right. We could have had more, and everything else would have suffered."

You can hear Asmussen for yourself in our podcast, available for download or iTunes subscription through this link. The relevant portion begins at the 31:10 mark.

[h2]Kitase, Toriyama would like to do FFXIII-2[/h2]
March 13th, 2010 @ 13:26
By Johnny Cullen

ffxiii62.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII super-team Yoshinori Kitase and Motomu Toriyama have told WriteAboutGames that if the opportunity showed up, they would like to do a sequel for it, as in FFXIII-2.

Speaking at a French launch event forthe game, the pair concludes if the sequel came up, they’d like torefine a couple of things on the game’s story. But first off, it’d needto see how the main game itself sells.

“That depends on how well the game sells in the West,

The only problem the slim has is that it randomly creaks and makes crackling noises after a while, even after the slim is turned off. Like the slim was made out of cheap plastic or something and warps from the heat the slim gives off. Everyone I know that has a slim tells me they have that problem.

from ScrewAttack.com

GOWIII Ultimate Edition Unboxing

I would love to have the UE but I have no place to put Pandora's Box
frown.gif
..Hopefully the extra DLC is put on PS store asap.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

The only problem the slim has is that it randomly creaks and makes crackling noises after a while, even after the slim is turned off. Like the slim was made out of cheap plastic or something and warps from the heat the slim gives off. Everyone I know that has a slim tells me they have that problem.
I get that too but its a non-issue for me
Better than the noise Dreamcast used to make

OMG

That thing was an electronic dry-snitch on school nights when I'd try to sneak a game in

[h1]
Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package Map Details [Update]
[/h1][h2]
Upcoming map pack contains five maps total, two from Call of Duty 4.
[/h2]

March 13, 2010 - Details about Infinity Ward's upcoming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 map pack, titled the Stimulus Package, have been posted on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace website. This download contains five maps in total, two of which appeared in the first Modern Warfare title.

This pack will be available to download on Xbox LIVE starting on March 30. PS3 and PC owners will have to wait a bit longer. No price for the content was listed.

Here are the map descriptions:

Bailout - a multi-level apartment complex

Storm - an open industrial park littered with heavy machinery

Salvage - a snowy junkyard fortified by stacked debris and crushed cars.

Crash - a war-torn urban environment (CoD4)

Overgrown - features a massive dry creek bed (CoD4)

Update: Activision has confirmed the pack will cost 1200 Microsoft points or $14.99 on PlayStation Network.

My take: Pass 15usd for 3 new maps, rather spend a extra 20 and pick up Mag or BFBC2

how far are you guys on ff13?

i am somewhere in chapter 5, i just beat a boss that was a plant, got him on the 3rd try. Summoning Odin FTW!

Any tips on quicker ways to get my weapons leveled up? They are at a 4. I am not having trouble in battles at this level, i would just like to get them stronger a bit quicker.

I'm about 10 hours in.

Thanks.

Anybody played any of the PSP minis yet? trying to get more use out of my PSP, but dont know what to buy for it until Peace Walker comes out...

Back
Top Bottom