PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

[h1][/h1]
[h1]
Rumor: Insomniac Games Going Multiplatform
[/h1][h2]
Maker of Resistance and Ratchet franchises may soon produce software for Xbox 360, too.
[/h2]
by IGN Staff

March 12, 2010 - Overheard at the Game Developers Conference: Insomniac Games has become a multiplatform developer. The company, best known for the Ratchet & Clank and Resistance franchises, is allegedly creating cross-platform software for both PS3 and Xbox 360, according to a trusted source who spoke with IGN under the condition of anonymity.

Insomniac Games has enjoyed a long and fruitful relationship with Sony, but remains an independent studio, which affords it the right to create games for any platform should it choose. The company is based in Burbank, California. Earlier this year, Insomniac Games expanded its resources when it opened a new studio in North Carolina.

Last year, an alleged billboard advertising Resistance 3 was said to have been erected during the filming of a forthcoming feature film titled Battle: Los Angeles. Details here. Given that Sony has in the past published the series, it seems unlikely that the first-person shooter -- or, for that matter, Ratchet & Clank, also funded by Sony -- would ever appear on a competitor's console. It seems much more likely that if rumors are true and Insomniac is working on 360, it is creating something altogether new.

We contacted Sony for comment but the company was unable to respond before publish time.

Insomniac Games' president Ted Price said only that the developer does not comment on rumors and speculation.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Also, back to FFXIII

I won't spoil it for you all, but certain trophies actual serve a purpose I found out...
pimp.gif
Which ones? Just message me

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Is Uncharted 1 necessary or should I just jump into 2? So many games, Im so behind haha

not at all, i just jumped right into 2 and loved every second of it
Same here...UC2 has been my favorite game on PS3 so far....(MLB 10 might beat it out though
laugh.gif
)

smh.gif
@ boost and chris for mising out on the reunion
If you all do it again, I'll just play on my living room PS3. For some reason my router is picky with that game... I don't knwo why. I can play MW2 fine in my room.

Dude, I was on, I was playing COD4, I forgot how to accept invites, I kept hitting the PS button thinking "where is the invites", I tried messaging yall invites but it wouldn't work, I got frustrated and log out
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

battlefield is where its at now.
grin.gif

i hearrdd
Yup, BFBC2 >

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Battousai701

smh.gif
@ boost and chris for mising out on the reunion
Oh, so we're just going to exclude me and Mo, huh?
We're just going to forget the pillars of the KLIQ, /\/TKL, this thread, etc.?
smh.gif
ive been gone for more than 2 months, and even before that i havent seen u. it was an open invitation to all the kliq members and the rest of the regulars here. but we all knew u werent gonna show up, so we werent holding our breath.
laugh.gif

btw wassup wit Mo?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Battousai701

my long awaited return has finally arrived...

Battousai701 is back!!!
pimp.gif

copped the slim + FFXIII + GOW collection just in time for GOWIII

I was wondering where this kid was on MW2.... You used to be a dope player.
I still am
pimp.gif
. but i havent been on... it'll take me 1 game to dust off the rust from my SCAR.

local mom n pops have gow3.....so as im about to go cop, i check the mail and see 2 bills, phone n medical.....cant buy it, paying bills ftgdmfl

Anybody else doing the hunts in Gran Pulse besides me? It's an easy way to farm CP from what I've noticed.

BTW, anybody how far into the game I am if I landed in Gran Pulse and am in the area with all the animals and what not?

Just copped Heavy Rain and.....
eek.gif
eek.gif

The thing is like a movie! The graphics are nuts...the faces are so real.

anyone having problems comparing trophies? I go to compare the trophies sync then i get an error and my ps3 freezes.

*edit* Turn my ps3 on then i get "The hard disk's database will be rebuilt. %#@ and it just turns off, at least it still works.

Ebgames Canada is selling

- Mercs 2 PS3 $3.99
- Socom PS3 $3.99
- WWE 2009 PS3 $4.89

Is Socom any good? thinking about picking up socom and mercs 2 tomorrow

I actually like ff13, the battle system makes almost each battle unique

with that said I've been cheating like he'll

I jus find a spot where they give out alotta cp n those chips u can sell

I go to a save point, beat them all up save and then reset and repeat

I max out every time I'm eligible with alloys Gil to upgrade weapons

i picked up heavy rain on release day but didn't pop it in til last night....i played it for like 7 hrs straight! game is amazing. the story is top notch.

Back
Top Bottom