PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

I'm 99% sure that bill gates and other M$ fanboys inplanted this trojan horse virus onto our systems

They mad cus we styling on them playing Heavy Rain and GOW3 and uncharted 2 and killzone. they hating on us

and now cus of some jealous wack M$ fanboys i cant play bfbc2 wen it comes out cus they broke my ps3. i hate them.

"brb gotta change my 3rd final fantasy 13 disc again cus i create a piss poor system" - billy gates
The hate is strong... Maybe you're just jealous?

Quick post the red ring pics! You have some free time considering your online is down.

I haven't bought a PS3 game since DJ Hero, here's my line up

GTA4
NHL2K9
Orange Box
Ratchet and Clank (the first one released on PS3)
LBP
all PS3 releases of the show

What am I missing out on?

I'm not an RPG guy, and zombies aint my steez either.

Originally Posted by nnarum

I'm 99% sure that bill gates and other M$ fanboys inplanted this trojan horse virus onto our systems

They mad cus we styling on them playing Heavy Rain and GOW3 and uncharted 2 and killzone. they hating on us

and now cus of some jealous wack M$ fanboys i cant play bfbc2 wen it comes out cus they broke my ps3. i hate them.

"brb gotta change my 3rd final fantasy 13 disc again cus i create a piss poor system" - billy gates

Quick post the red ring pics! You have some free time considering your online is down.

i bet ur vaginas all wet. go back into ur bathroom and continue massangering ur klitorsis with ur boyfriends virbating toothbrush
And they say the XBL community is full of ******s.

29awvuo.jpg

Spoiler [+]
2yto26p.gif

II was actually playing Heavy Rain, fell asleep. My lil brother calls me and starts blabbing about PS3's are bricking and he's scared to turn it on, forums are going wild and stuff. So I was like "huh". I called my dude at Sony and he told me yeah, he just heard about it but he's not sure what it is but he'll let me know tomorrow. My PS3 has been on since 3PM PST, its still on and im connected online and my data is fine, I can play games, no probs. So I dont know whats up or why its singling out certain people/console.

I tested it; Online works, PSN doesn't. My save data is fine, my trophies are fine.
I guess we'll just have to wait til Sony makes a patch or the date corrects itself.

LMAO HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU GUYS GOT HACKED LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Originally Posted by jumpman247

LMAO HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU GUYS GOT HACKED LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cool post bro

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Your story. You know what it is.

I forgot to mention my games are all fine too. I just played through the GOWIII demo again.
Spoiler [+]
Exclusive to the PS3
pimp.gif

Just checked my date, still says 2/28/2010, not sure why peoples are reverting to 12/31/1999.

EDIT: This is not bricking PS3's. Just chill people.

My ps3 (og 80gig) has been running fine all day.

On a side note, the Darksiders demo is garbage...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Just checked my date, still says 2/28/2010, not sure why peoples are reverting to 12/31/1999.

i think the ps3 thinks its a leap year and crashes to 99

my 80gig (non backward) turned on but rightaway says error

this was at 6pm...ive gotten drunk since and want to play mw2 lol

So even though my 360 died (it's a 20 gig HDMI version)

My PS3 (60 gig Launch Version) is NOT dead. I can't get on to PSN like everyone else but my console and games still work.

i bet ur vaginas all wet. go back into ur bathroom and continue massangering ur klitorsis with ur boyfriends virbating toothbrush

29awvuo.jpg

Spoiler [+]
2yto26p.gif

2vt64hv.jpg

ur suggesting im a ****** and yet u got the face of a down syndrome patient.

posting a gif of the office how original and nice haircut btw.. going for that classic ****** look
The way you swing and miss you could cause a tornado. Nice personal attack. I hope I make the day of whichever mod/admin will warn, if not hopefully ban you, keeps you off the internet long enough to go read a book.

just turned my ps3 on (fat 80gb non-bc) and is fine. i can log on to psn and ran a few games of mw2 okay.. hope it doesn't take a dump next time i turn it back on lol

29awvuo.jpg

Spoiler [+]
2yto26p.gif

2vt64hv.jpg

ur suggesting im a ****** and yet u got the face of a down syndrome patient.

posting a gif of the office how original and nice haircut btw.. going for that classic ****** look
The way you swing and miss you could cause a tornado. Nice personal attack. I hope I make the day of whichever mod/admin will warn, if not hopefully ban you, keeps you off the internet long enough to go read a book.

go cry me a river. go back to your fail box thread it's on page 32.

Back
Top Bottom