PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by RetroXIII

just turned my ps3 on (fat 80gb non-bc) and is fine. i can log on to psn and ran a few games of mw2 okay.. hope it doesn't take a dump next time i turn it back on lol

ran to the living room turned on my ps3, and got the error message.....you just broke my heart </3
frown.gif

ran to the living room turned on my ps3, and got the error message.....you just broke my heart

now im kind of paranoid lol. i had my bro check the date/time constantly in game during online mw2 to see if it would change or whatever. now that it's off, i'm afraid to turn it back on after reading that ha

I don't think I'll turn on my 60gb till this is fixed, I always have my 3 other 360's to keep me occupied. Just got Tropico 3
pimp.gif

Another reason that's great to live in NYC I'm getting GOW3 on the FF13 release date.
Also a pic of GOW3 from someone who works at gamestop that took an early copy:
29zdkkn.jpg

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

go cry me a river. go back to your fail box thread it's on page 32.
Maybe a lot of Xbox users aren't nerds who post about false promises and inferior products all day. Holding on to each post hoping to one-up the mighty M$... Go %+*% yourself you @$@!$!% nerd.

Both you kids, shut up.

chubigans @NGAF wrote:
Everyone READ THIS PLEASE.

Here's what's going on right now: something with the PS3's internal clock has borked in some pre-slim models. This is not a PSN issue; it has to do with your PS3's clock. This clock is NOT related to the OS clock. It seems to be a leap year bug. Setting your clock ahead will do nothing. All PS3s around the world were affected at the exact same time.

Does this affect me?

-If you have a Slim PS3, you're good to go. Continue playing it as normal.
-If you have a "fat" PS3, you may be affected. Some fat PS3s have worked ok, but it seems a good majority have been bugged.

What does this bug mean?

-If affected, your date and time has been set to a random past date. This prevents you from signing into PSN, playing any PSN games, or using any DLC. Your trophies will also not display correctly or be able to sync.

How do I fix it?

-You can't. Even if you don't sign into PSN, it won't help. This is a hardware issue.

So, what do I do?

-Wait 24 hours. Other products that have had similar bugs have corrected themselves after the "bugged" day. On Monday around 8pm central time, all PS3s will automatically correct themselves...maybe.

-If that doesn't work, we'll need a firmware update from Sony, which should be a pretty important priority for them right now.

Did I lose my data/themes/etc?

Your save data/games/dlc/themes are fine. They'll be fixed when the PS3 is fixed. Trophies are uncertain right now, but they'll be fine if you've synced them before the PS3 was bugged. Unsynced trophies are an unknown right now.

If I have a bugged PS3, can I still use it?

It's probably not a good idea, as I have no idea what will happen to the trophies you earn during the bugged time. Movies/media will work fine.

So there ya go, my handy FAQ.

guys lets chill with the personal attacks, we gona get the thread locked

anyway did anyone get to download the show?how is it?

everything works fine on my ps3(60 gig) except gettin into psn

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

Maybe a lot of Xbox users aren't nerds who post about false promises and inferior products all day. Holding on to each post hoping to one-up the mighty M$... Go %+*% yourself you @$@!$!% nerd.

Both you kids, shut up.
THIS

Both of you are looking like fools.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Originally Posted by RavageBX

So I should not be turning on my PS3 tonight then
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
it better not to if you have a og 60gb

but i think the ps3 still has a internal battery that will still cause the bug
The way the chip architecture works it doesn't matter if you turn it on or off. My studio just got an E-mail from Sony telling us to not be using older dev/test kits as they are buggy as well because of the leap year bug.

Wait 24 hours. Other products that have had similar bugs have corrected themselves after the "bugged" day. On Monday around 8pm central time, all PS3s will automatically correct themselves...maybe.

guess thats what ill be doin. sucks, but ill make it.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

I don't think I'll turn on my 60gb till this is fixed, I always have my 3 other 360's to keep me occupied. Just got Tropico 3
pimp.gif

Another reason that's great to live in NYC I'm getting GOW3 on the FF13 release date.
Also a pic of GOW3 from someone who works at gamestop that took an early copy:
29zdkkn.jpg
WOW!! 
pimp.gif

*hears the 360 fanboys filing this under "AMMO"*
Oh, and PS3 owners don't flood Red Ring threads or mock the DVD vs BD?

It's nice to look the other way.

Just saying. I'm done bickering for the night. When you argue with the fool, it's hard to tell who the real fool is... Not directed to you my man TPoB.

Sorry I'm a little lost...whats going with the ps3 that i should be cautious of?

so basically this is like what happend with the Zune? it hit a certain date and it got all screwed up. jumped that date and it was all good?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

so basically this is like what happend with the Zune? it hit a certain date and it got all screwed up. jumped that date and it was all good?

MAYBE,

The larger issues is games with save features. Some games will totally screw up if you attempt to overwrite the save data with the core clock at 12/31/1999. You may lose all your previous data, your games may crash, your system may crash (not brick). If you notice your system is not at today's date DO NOT play any games with a save feature.

Work is gonna be real fun tomorrow
laugh.gif

lol at the Darth Vader vid...but man i hope this gets fixed with no real issues.

I remember i lost my friends list when MW2 came out and i was pissed. there was no real solution (that worked for me) just fixed itself.

*hears the 360 fanboys filing this under "AMMO"*
Oh, and PS3 owners don't flood Red Ring threads or mock the DVD vs BD?

It's nice to look the other way.

Just saying. I'm done bickering for the night. When you argue with the fool, it's hard to tell who the real fool is... Not directed to you my man TPoB.

you sound like you are way to emotionally invested in your xbox

nnarum wrote:

GUTTA SAUCE wrote:

Both you kids, shut up.

ok my bad.

but yea M$ fanboys suck of deez nuts

Back
Top Bottom