PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

*hears the 360 fanboys filing this under "AMMO"*
Oh, and PS3 owners don't flood Red Ring threads or mock the DVD vs BD?

It's nice to look the other way.

Just saying. I'm done bickering for the night. When you argue with the fool, it's hard to tell who the real fool is... Not directed to you my man TPoB.

Oh they do, for sure.
laugh.gif
 I'm just saying.

IF THIS EFFECTS THE ROLE PLAYING EPIC THAT RELEASES NEXT TUESDAY, PEOPLE WILL DIE.

gutta just let it go man, they gonna ban u if u keep with the flame war, let him say what he wants, he'll get tired eventually....

my boy just told me he got an error message after i told him not to turn it on.....

anyon knows if playin a blu ray will do anything? matter of fact ill just stay with just using the internet

So I walk into my apt. and the first thing my girl says is: "babe don't get mad at me...but I tried playing MW2 and it keeps saying error error and quitting the game and i can't log onto the ps network.."

The first thing I knew logical to do was jump on NT and check if this was a widespread issue and luckily it is..but...

I have an og 60gig and obviously its already been turned on and encountered the Error message and can't log into PSN.

Im reading these posts and Im not quite following, if one has a og 60gig and attempted to log on/turned on their ps3, are we screwed?
Is the game system fried or something? Or will it continue to work tomorrow again?
There's no way in hell Sony would just !$#% thousands of people who turned on their 60gigs today to findout their PS3 is broken from now on would they?! Somebody please tell me my PS3 will be okay after they fix the bugs...:/

So when are you turning you Ps3s on? Btw I used to be a 360 fanboy in terms of hyping there stuff up. But I think the PS3 has better quality games. Games like UC2, KZ2, GOW3 and HR all seem so much better in terms of quality. I hope the sony fixes, their online. Is their a list where I can add the NT PSNS?

i dont think turning it on or off matters... chances are your PS3 already has this problem (or not... if you are one of the lucky few that has a phat ps3).

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

I dont play rpgs but whats going to make FF13 so great? I hate pressing a button and watching the attack.

Well, if you don't play RPG's, then nothing.

Keep it moving and stop raining on my parade.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

i dont think turning it on or off matters... chances are your PS3 already has this problem (or not... if you are one of the lucky few that has a phat ps3).
Exactly.

Ignore the "you're screwed" comments. Your PS3 works, you just can't play online and trophies you acquire before it resets to the correct date and time will likely be void.

never liked rpgs but ff13 looks interesting

what would be a good rpg game that would be good for me to play that could get me into it

Maaan people don't read, ill say it again.

YOUR PS3 IS NOT BRICKED, FRIED, DEAD, NOT BREATHING, RIP, DROPPING A MIXTAPE WITH BIGGIE, 2PAC, BIG L and MJ. It's an OS clock error, it will be fixed. Read the info posted on PG256.

If your PS3 has been on before the issue occurred (like mine), chances are your PS3 is fine, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just don't turn it off yet[/color]. I got only 3 people on my list playing online, chances are they had there PS3 on before the issue too, so just stay connected online till Sony releases more info.

Damn it. I was going to turn on my 60g thinking it might brick and blame SONY and force them to give me a new one.
Oh wells. Guess I'll continue flooding Chris's inbox.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

what would be a good rpg game that would be good for me to play that could get me into it

Hard to say... it all comes down to personal choice.

Final Fantasy X would be my pick. Great graphics, fairly easy gameplay/learning curve/difficulty, great storyline, and looks to have a similiar mood.

Damn it. I was going to turn on my 60g thinking it might brick and blame SONY and force them to give me a new one.
Ducktakes. Whoo oooo

^ill def. try it out....maybe this week, thx

disconnected from the access point just popped up on my screen....seeing as booost said not to turn off the ps3, i dont like leaving it on overnight...sony wont fix the issue till the afternoon prolly

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

qyet1j.gif

:stares at guy dragging his dog:

I recommend Demon's Souls. Not too difficult and it has a pretty decent learning curve. i say It'll get you into it.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I recommend Demon's Souls. Not too difficult and it has a pretty decent learning curve. i say It'll get you into it.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

eyes.gif

The game is the Rosetta Stone of video games.

so im considering The Show this Tues. any tips on how to pitch/hit effectively? I heard the learning curve's kinda high.....

BTW got a fat 3 non-bc and my clock/date/psn is good....dont worry guys Sony's looking out.

^the show is the best baseball game u will ever play.....u can adjust the difficulty as u want it

the game also has a guess pitch feature that can help u with hitting

Let me get this straight....

Three GOW threads, but not a single FFXIII thread AND it come sout a week before.

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'd make one, but I'm functionally illterate when it comes to embedding.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom