PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Just got done beating Heavy Rain. Incredible game
eek.gif

I just rented it but I want to buy it now to try some alternate endings.

Oh and one more thing!

Team Canada Men's Hockey team for Olympic gold on Sunday!

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

Just got done beating Heavy Rain. Incredible game
eek.gif

I just rented it but I want to buy it now to try some alternate endings.

Oh and one more thing!

Team Canada Men's Hockey team for Olympic gold on Sunday!
Yeah another incentive for buying it would be for the DLC Heavy Rain chronicles they will be releasing also which will probably require the game disc to play them after you download them. Chapter 1 the taxidermist will be availabe next week for download for the people who pre ordered the game from gamestop or amazon. Check  1 or 2 pages back some NT member has like 6 extra vocher codes, PM that person and see if they will hook you up. Not sure when or if the Heavy Rain Chronicles DLC will be put up for sale on the PSN Store though.

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

I was wondering if I hooked up an external HD to my 60g PS3 would it be able to work?

Any help is appreciated thanks~
The key thing is: make sure your external hard drive is formatted to FAT 32 not NTFS or else it will not see & read your external hard drive. There are certain apps you can use to get the job done, but I used this one myself because it was free and simple to use, and it will work on any external hard drive. I formatted my seagate 650GB drive with this program.

http://hp-usb-disk-storag...l.software.informer.com/

man this game is getting good.

Spoiler [+]
am i the only one that didnt save lauren from drowning in the car? i was shocked like "no this *%%** didnt just set me up" so i let her drown. i feel kinda bad about it now
laugh.gif

aight i just beat the game and i have a question (no spoilers)

in order to unlock the "all endings" trophy, do i have to start at the beginning each time?

Big Thanks for the guy who posted the info about Demon Souls resell value

just sold 2 used Deluxe edition for 300 on ebay

Got 1 used and 1 DS im going to keep for a long while

^^^ I reserved mine today. GameStop is around the block from my house and they're doing a midnight release. Same with GOWIII. Win!

Should I get a PS3 Slim 120 GB or a Fat PS3 80 gig?

Anywhere I can get the slim for under $299? or $300 flat after tax?

Downloaded & played the Darksiders demo off PSN

and wow I'm just not feeling of this game from the way it looks, feels, gameplay controls, characters. I thought I might have gave it a chance if the price went down to the $25 to $40 buck range or if I could get a used copy cheap off ebay. But now after playing the demo the game is definitely going to be only a rental for me.

I'm usually pretty unbiased when it come to the console wars as I believe each system has its own merits on a game by game basis.

That being said... $!$% M$!!!

My 360 red ringed last night while I was trying to get some MW2 in.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I'm usually pretty unbiased when it come to the console wars as I believe each system has its own merits on a game by game basis.

That being said... $!$% M$!!!

My 360 red ringed last night while I was trying to get some MW2 in.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
How long have you had that 360 and which one was it?

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Downloaded & played the Darksiders demo off PSN

and wow I'm just not feeling of this game from the way it looks, feels, gameplay controls, characters. I thought I might have gave it a chance if the price went down to the $25 to $40 buck range or if I could get a used copy cheap off ebay. But now after playing the demo the game is definitely going to be only a rental for me.
I had it for half a day and then returned it. Just like you said, I wasn't feeling it at all. From the ground up I just did not like it

Back
Top Bottom