PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

Originally Posted by proper english

is the GoW3 demo different from the demo that released late last year?..
also, Warhawk for $15 is a steal. 
pimp.gif

u gone buy warhawk? looks fun but the graphics kinda look outdated
its worth it. its a game you can never really get tired of. i've had it since it first came out, and i still play it from time to time with my friends. good luck getting that platinum though.
laugh.gif

those booster packs are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. when u ridin in a fully loaded dropship
pimp.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

is the game just online. whats the premise of the game? do u just get assigned a team and do battle? i might get it tomorrow i just need to buy another psn card at target

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Just popped in 007 Quantum of Solace and I'm 20 minutes into it. $12 well spent.
It's actually a pretty good game, I rented it and beat it in the same day, took about 7 - 8 hours.
I just beat the game and played some multiplayer and that ++#% was wild.   Definitely entertaining and a change from mw2, even though both games kinda run on the same engine.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by proper english

is the GoW3 demo different from the demo that released late last year?..
also, Warhawk for $15 is a steal. 
pimp.gif

u gone buy warhawk? looks fun but the graphics kinda look outdated
its worth it. its a game you can never really get tired of. i've had it since it first came out, and i still play it from time to time with my friends. good luck getting that platinum though.
laugh.gif

those booster packs are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. when u ridin in a fully loaded dropship
pimp.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

is the game just online. whats the premise of the game? do u just get assigned a team and do battle? i might get it tomorrow i just need to buy another psn card at target
its basically what you said, but its more than that. the customization to your characters and your vehicles makes it fun as well, not to mention all the different game modes. the real challenge in that game is trying to max out your rank. it isnt like in COD where you can blow through a prestige in a day or two. it will literally take you months, maybe even years of playing in order to get all the way up, mostly due to the medals you have to get and the sheer amount of xp you need (250,000 xp at a 1:1 kill:xp ratio FTL
sick.gif
). i've logged in a lot of hours and im not even half way done.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

This pic made me
roll.gif

500x_500x_ff_13_x3.jpg

Yes it's confirmed the XBOX 360 version will be shipping on the 3 dvd's because of the space limitations and because Microsoft does not use blu-ray .

roll.gif

• Disc 1: 5.9GB
• Disc 2: 5.8GB
• Disc 3: 6.6GB

That's a grand total of 18.3GB. In comparison the PS3 version of the game is 38GB.

500x_installf13.jpg

Final Fantasy 13 (XIII), Whopping 18.3GB Install for Xbox 360 [Ve3tro Thanks, Steve!]

Link:

http://kotaku.com/5480759...-ffxiii-xbox-360-install
It would suck even more if it was MANDATORY to install all 3 discs before playing. 
Xbox = play thing

ps3= comptuter. 

damn i beat heavy rain in 2 days..now i gotta trade it in, how much do u think gamestop will give me?

anyone get the trial master trophy? i beat 3 out of the 5 challleneges when i beat the game, but then i went back to do them i finished the lizard challenge properly with the heating iron rod and i did it again using the saw, i got 2 trophies for the lizard trial...and it shows i got bear, butterfly, lizard, shark, and rat, but still no trial master trophy??

im not sure what your gonna get for it right now since the promotion you might get 40 for it like $37.50 i think they told me it was $25 when you trade it plus the extra 50, but whatever you get post it and let us know because i wanna get it beat it and get something for it

Originally Posted by magneto621

damn i beat heavy rain in 2 days..now i gotta trade it in, how much do u think gamestop will give me?

anyone get the trial master trophy? i beat 3 out of the 5 challleneges when i beat the game, but then i went back to do them i finished the lizard challenge properly with the heating iron rod and i did it again using the saw, i got 2 trophies for the lizard trial...and it shows i got bear, butterfly, lizard, shark, and rat, but still no trial master trophy??
$25 
eyes.gif

maybe $40

Back
Top Bottom