PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

[h2]Assassin's Creed 2 is only $36 at Walmart right now[/h2]
by David Hinkle { 3 minutes ago }

Talk may be cheap, but so is murdering people in 15th century Italy -- for now. Walmart is selling Assassin's Creed 2at a discounted price of $36, both online and in-store. For somereason, the PC version of the game is still full price, but maybethat's not such a bad thing.

As for other titles on sale, it would appear this reduction in price is isolated only to Assassin's Creed 2.

[h2]Sony: No PS4 until you’ve finished your PS3[/h2]
February 26th, 2010 @ 02:39
By Nathan Grayson

ps362.jpg

When’s the PS4 coming out? That’s the question on everyone’s minds, because…

Wait! No it’s not! The PS3’s only just getting started!

So said SCEA CEO Jack Tretton in an interview with Fast Company.

“We’ve just passed the third year of the PlayStation 3 and we’rejust hitting our stride. And I don’t think anyone is saying, ‘This is afive-year cycle; what’s new on the horizon?’ I can’t even imagine whatcan be done technically beyond the PlayStation 3 in the near future.

*ANYONE INTERESTED IN GOW STORYLINE*

IGN does this video for major releases of sequels called "*insert game* in 5 Minutes"

They just did the God of War I and II storyline, it's up on their front page.

Be warned, its full of spoilers for the first two games, but if you don't care or have played both to completetion, check it out. It gets you up to speed on key plot points in time for GOW III 

I'd imbed it, but Yuku is a pile of $%!*.

http://www.ign.com/

I was wondering if I hooked up an external HD to my 60g PS3 would it be able to work?

Any help is appreciated thanks~

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

This pic made me
roll.gif

500x_500x_ff_13_x3.jpg

Yes it's confirmed the XBOX 360 version will be shipping on the 3 dvd's because of the space limitations and because Microsoft does not use blu-ray .

roll.gif

• Disc 1: 5.9GB
• Disc 2: 5.8GB
• Disc 3: 6.6GB

That's a grand total of 18.3GB. In comparison the PS3 version of the game is 38GB.

500x_installf13.jpg

Final Fantasy 13 (XIII), Whopping 18.3GB Install for Xbox 360 [Ve3tro Thanks, Steve!]

Link:

http://kotaku.com/5480759...-ffxiii-xbox-360-install

unc-sam_ps3fb.jpg

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

This pic made me
roll.gif

500x_500x_ff_13_x3.jpg

Yes it's confirmed the XBOX 360 version will be shipping on the 3 dvd's because of the space limitations and because Microsoft does not use blu-ray .

roll.gif

• Disc 1: 5.9GB
• Disc 2: 5.8GB
• Disc 3: 6.6GB

That's a grand total of 18.3GB. In comparison the PS3 version of the game is 38GB.

500x_installf13.jpg

Final Fantasy 13 (XIII), Whopping 18.3GB Install for Xbox 360 [Ve3tro Thanks, Steve!]

Link:

http://kotaku.com/5480759...-ffxiii-xbox-360-install

unc-sam_ps3fb.jpg
roll.gif

KOBE+UMAD.jpg

laugh.gif

I don't think you can beat Heavy Rain worse than I did.

Oh my god, did I mess up.. It all unfolds so quickly at the end that I wasn't really thinking how this person's actions would affect the other characters, or help save this one, etc.

4 out of 4 dead. But I did save the boy.. I did get the Trial Master Silver trophy but I did all 5 correctly first time through.

Ugh.. I feel so bad, but at the same it is what it is. I was ruthless down the stretch and it cost me.

I'm glad I rented it, though.

Sure there's 22 different endings, but the first 8 hours of the game will be the exact same every time, it's only the last hour or so that creates the biggest changes to the outcome.

subtle changes in teh first half of the game probably have a bigger effect than you think.

did anyone in the NYC area find mlb the show 10? .....I went to my spot gretz mall in jamaica they closed that whole floor is out of business.....
frown.gif
 spot will be missed pick up so many games before street date

Originally Posted by DubA169

subtle changes in teh first half of the game probably have a bigger effect than you think.

You're right, what I said was an exaggeration.

What I mean is it's not a lot of fun playing with your kid at the park, or putting on makeup at the club, or changing the baby's diaper, or crawling through the glass tunnel...

It was a terrific experience, but I don't see myself playing this game 3 more times, let alone 22.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

laugh.gif

Oh my god, did I mess up.. It all unfolds so quickly at the end that I wasn't really thinking how this person's actions would affect the other characters, or help save this one, etc.

4 out of 4 dead. But I did save the boy.. I did get the Trial Master Silver trophy but I did all 5 correctly first time through.

Ugh.. I feel so bad, but at the same it is what it is. I was ruthless down the stretch and it cost me.

Sure there's 22 different endings, but the first 8 hours of the game will be the exact same every time, it's only the last hour or so that creates the biggest changes to the outcome.
I got a worse ending where everyone except Lauren Winters was the only left alive at the very end, and that was my 1st play through.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Originally Posted by magneto621

damn i beat heavy rain in 2 days..now i gotta trade it in, how much do u think gamestop will give me?

anyone get the trial master trophy? i beat 3 out of the 5 challleneges when i beat the game, but then i went back to do them i finished the lizard challenge properly with the heating iron rod and i did it again using the saw, i got 2 trophies for the lizard trial...and it shows i got bear, butterfly, lizard, shark, and rat, but still no trial master trophy??
$25 
eyes.gif

maybe $40
I just came back from my local gamestop and it's $37 trade in value without the edge card & close to $40 with the edge card.

Also the gamestop employee told me that the current promo going on will last for another 2 weeks.

So if your trying to get the platinum trophy or trying to see all of the endings you still have some time to replay the game.

laugh.gif

I got a worse ending where everyone except Lauren Winters was the only left alive at the very end, and that was my 1st play through.

tired.gif

Shaun died too?!?! 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I don't feel so badly now.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif

Shaun died too?!?! 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I don't feel so badly now.
roll.gif
I'd tell you all the details of how my 1st gameplay went but I don't want to post spoilers for others in this thread.

Someone should start a new thread where we can discuss the game and post spoilers about the game.

Put it in spoiler tags, Notorious,

There's actual spoilers in there so be careful those who don't wanna read em,

Spoiler [+]
So Jayden got killed by the guy at the junkyard, I was pretty sure I was winning the fight but missed one button press and he dragged me away. I didn't think he had killed me then, but that was it.

Once you're in Shelby's apartment as Madison and he lights it on fire, I was on my way out and opened the window too fast, burning her face. I just said F it she's ugly now, and jumped out of the window, killing Madison.
laugh.gif

I blew Shelby away with Ethan first opportunity I had, when he confronted me after I saved Shaun, and with Madison dead, and Shelby having burned all of the evidence tying himself to the killings, Ethan lost any sort of corroboration to his innocence.

Blake and his cop pals wasted Ethan as he was leaving the warehouse.

Shaun goes and hangs with his mom, Blake gets suspended, and Lauren comes back to spit on Shelby's grave.

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

does anyone know any spot in NYC thats gonna have FF13 before it hits shelves nation wide?
J&L Game Trading might get it friday before the release week.

i want heavy rain but gow3 and ff is coming out next month... so i guess ill pass for now and just wait for it to go on sale
laugh.gif

Just copped Heavy Rain. Game is official. [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]:waits for Chris response:[/color]
Originally Posted by PO2345

Someone make the Official GOW3 Thread! It's about that time.

PO
I got you.

Back
Top Bottom