PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Just popped in 007 Quantum of Solace and I'm 20 minutes into it. $12 well spent.
It's actually a pretty good game, I rented it and beat it in the same day, took about 7 - 8 hours.

If the new IP from bungie is FPS game...i can careless if it comes to the ps3, right now i'm kinda tired of those game ...can't wait for GOWIII and some JPRG

Originally Posted by i3allistic

If the new IP from bungie is FPS game...i can careless if it comes to the ps3, right now i'm kinda tired of those game ...can't wait for GOWIII and some JPRG
laugh.gif
 But I get you. Bring on the good stuff.

played with heavy rain for an hour. it's like nothing you've ever seen. gotta give them credit for starting a new genre.

the controls need some work. everything else about it is just nuts.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif
 But I get you. Bring on the good stuff.

laugh.gif
 tired from work ...i need too stop hopping on NT late at night

Grandia worth the 10 bux for download?

I wanted to download skudieon but I donno. it's sometimes hard to get into the older games becus of grphics.

my blackbuster doesnt carry heavy rain and i want to play it too

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

Grandia worth the 10 bux for download?

I wanted to download skudieon but I donno. it's sometimes hard to get into the older games becus of grphics.

my blackbuster doesnt carry heavy rain and i want to play it too

I think it is. It isn't an overly difficult game, either.

I finally played the Heavy Rain demo.... Good thing I didn't buy it...just seems too  damn boring to me

The Show next week!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Whats the General Consensus on Heavy Rain Is it worth My 60 bucks or what?
I think it's worth $60 bucks. Like I said already I copped it on release date and played it for 9 hours straight on my 1st play through and beat it. That is how good the game is. If your worried about replay value there is a lot of replay value in the game. IGN guide says there are 7 different endings to get a trophy called "all trophies" but quantic dream in a interview said there are about 20 different endings.

I started my 2nd play through last night and already I am seeing different results on the different choices I make in the game this time around.

Rent it first. This thread is infamous for hyping the $$## outta games that are not that good. This being one of them.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Rent it first. This thread is infamous for hyping the $$## outta games that are not that good. This being one of them.

Every game that is somewhat decent is hyped, though...

Due to the diverse membership of NT's PS3 thread.

But Heavy Rain sucks, FYI.

heavy rain is the most hit or miss game you will ever play

i personally love it. very impressed. if you are short on money, rent it. i bought it because i think we need more original games and i hope good sales will lead to more mature themed/creative/genre meshing games.

if you are a big movie fan you will want to play the game.

Have you even played and beat the game once ?

I'm just trying to see how you come to the conclusion the game sucks? First off seeing you post on here has mostly been about RPG games.

I've said before that this type of game wouldn't appeal to everyone.

why do you hate on this game so much?

would you rather have another first person shooter or grand theft auto? we get it, you don't like heavy rain
laugh.gif

Everyone has their opinions and we are all different types of gamers, so your best bet is to rent it first

IMHO - The game play isn't where it's at!  It's the story and the decisions you make during tense situations that really make this game fun!  The soundtrack is well made by the orchestra, it really makes you feel the grittiness of the game.  When your in tense situation the music really adds to the game and different situation you go through

Yeah everyone has different tastes.

But I don't get how theprocess loves & hypes up a RPG game like White Knight Chronicles so much when the reviews on the internet & magazines have been average at best and several members here on NT on this thread thought the game was boring and was a waste of $60 bucks.

I love how you guys get upset when someone says a game you like sucks.
It looked wack the first time details were released. I tried it and I still don't think much of it. Boring is as nice as I can be while describing this game.
Why would you tell someone to buy a game that a majority of you agree is a "hit or miss" title? I wouldn't.

laugh.gif

Its an ongoing battle on MW2 between Jason, Boost, and I. I probably shouldn't keep trying to cement my opinion here... it's more shots at those two.

In all honesty, the game just doesn't interest me. I am sure it is a solid game, I just really have no desire to even try it. It seems to have a certain "Sims" element that bothers me in games.

Thus, I will make the inference it sucks and try to dissuade people from purchasing in lue of saving money for GOW III and Final Fantasy XIII.
laugh.gif

I imagine I'll rent it sometime down the road, or borrow from a friend.

If my worst fears are realized, FFXIII sucks, and I become disillusioned with life, then I may try Heavy Rain sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom