PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Release Date Tuesday:
  • Heavy Rain
  • Sonic & SEGA All-stars Racing
  • Last Rebellion

Talk about a diamond in the rough.
laugh.gif

Of course, I speak of Last Rebellion.

Did you buy it?
Don't buy it

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Release Date Tuesday:
  • Heavy Rain
  • Sonic & SEGA All-stars Racing
  • Last Rebellion

Talk about a diamond in the rough.
laugh.gif

Of course, I speak of Last Rebellion.

Did you buy it?
Don't buy it

I'll decide, second best sniper, awful @+# WKC village having fool.

picked up heavy rain this morning

i pre ordered it but didnt get my DLC code. The guy said "you missed the deadline" but when i actually went to preorder it he told me it would be in there
indifferent.gif

oh wells. now i have to decide on whether to play it now or watch inglorious basterds

Heavy Rain lives up to the hype.

Completely unlike any other game i've played.

You have to check it out.

went to pick up ac2 and seen heavy rain and copped it just cuz u guys rave about it so much in here.

and question, i copped ac2,never played part 1 but seen walmart has it for 14.99

should i cop 1 and play it before 2 or is it one of those games where playing the prequel isnt needed?

Originally Posted by FedExciter

went to pick up ac2 and seen heavy rain and copped it just cuz u guys rave about it so much in here.

and question, i copped ac2,never played part 1 but seen walmart has it for 14.99

should i cop 1 and play it before 2 or is it one of those games where playing the prequel isnt needed?

Hmm I would say playing the prequel isnt needed for the AC series, maybe go somewhere and find just a plot outline and you would be good to go, but even then AC2 has enough background info to stand by itself.

Originally Posted by vintuc

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Hmm I would say playing the prequel isnt needed for the AC series, maybe go somewhere and find just a plot outline and you would be good to go, but even then AC2 has enough background info to stand by itself.

You aren't missing much (other than a solid game) if you pass on AC1. AC2 uses a new character (well, memory of a new character).

Like Vintuc said, just hit up Wikipedia and read the plot summary. Assassins Creed 2 is probably one of my favorite games in the last 2-3 years.

Just got back from gamestop, but I have class
ohwell.gif
  Should keep me over til XII and GW3
pimp.gif

They had taxidermist and GW3 dlc codes just sitting on the counter, so I swooped up about 6 each.  Distributing to the homies first and after will post up the left over codes, so be on the look out.

photo2wu.jpg

Is it just me or was the old box better?  The new spines seem so bleh......Messing up the flow of the collection
mad.gif

photofb.jpg

^ Gen, info on Marvel vs. Capcom 2 PS3 boxart?
eek.gif
I see you have Initial D, how is it? What that Japanese game, 11th from the bottom? Genki? Im guessing Tokyo Extreme Racer series?

UptempoKid Wrote:
Can't wait to see the other Horsemen. You should read the comic book they released as a prequel for the game. Heard it was good.

Yeah, it came with the game when I bought it, Death looks
moz-screenshot.png
pimp.
Have you played the game yet? Ending is kinda dope IMO.~

^ Gen, info on Marvel vs. Capcom 2 PS3 boxart?
eek.gif
I see you have Initial D, how is it? What that Japanese game, 11th from the bottom? Genki? Im guessing Tokyo Extreme Racer series?

looks like guitar hero legends of rock.. that game is pretty bad @%$.

MvC2 box was available at gamestop. contains a code to download the game.

Heavy Rain is a very good game. I've gotten caught up in it quite a few times already.

Great balance of stressful and heartwarming events. I feel for my man Ethan, he just can't get right.

I'm only about 7 chapters in, so I'm probably missing a lot of the big picture, but so far it's been a great time.

laugh.gif
At Madison's shower scene! Hahaha, shameless.

Heavy Rain OMFG !!! Is all I can say guys.

I just got done beating the game right now and did it in 9 hours. I started at 2PM and ended at 11PM. I seriously can't remember a game that was so good that it sucked me in to the point where I finished and beat the game during the same day I picked up and paid for the game. I'm not going to spoil it for anybody on here but you will be so shocked when you find out who the origami killer is and what happens in the end to the other main characters in the game. But from what I read and heard there is more than 20 different possible ending to the game so replay value for the game is there. Graphics for this game is pretty damn impressive also but yes there parts in the game where screen tearing is noticeable. The gameplay and controls for the game does get a little frustrating but it isn't unbearable.

Seriously if you own a PS3 people would be foolish to not at least this give this game a chance with a rental, but yeah IMHO $60 was well spent for this game for me. If you use gamefly as your video game rental service good luck trying to get this game in the mail anytime soon. The interest & demand will be high a long time for this game because of the un known type of genre this type of game is.

Drum roll please......I BEAT GOD OF WAR 1 LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!

Game was f'ing awesome.  The end was so dope when you go to the throne.  I never walked so slow in the game.

Hey, so I asked a few days ago and when I download a game from the PSN store, I still don't understand how the hell you play it.  I downloaded MvC2 and can't get it to play.  I looked in the store at my recent downloads, and its listed and if I press x it just dowloads in 2 seconds again and says installed but I can't figure out where to bring it up to play????  I had dowloaded siphon filter in the opast and it worked fine....there was a thing under the Game section of the menu where you saw the boxast and just pressed x and it played.  WTH is going on?  Can anyone help?

I like the new boxes better.

so how's dante's inferno? im thinking about copping or should I jus twait for god of war 3?

Back
Top Bottom