PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

notorious

yes sir, they should have it early but my cousin pre ordered it for me n paid for it....he owed me when i sold him some gear

Might download the VC DLC.

VII is never getting remade until SE is hurting for cash.

Making that game would be like printing money.

how long has they been working on ff versus cus if they haven't really started we won't get it until late 2012 and by that time the world might end

NO INSTALL FOR GOD OF WAR 3 DESPITE dual-layer Blu-ray
February 22nd, 2010 at 8:38 am -

God of War III won’t be utilising a PlayStation hard-drive install, despite using the complexity of a dual-layer Blu-ray disc. The last PS3 game to make use of the greater capacity 50GB Blu-ray was Kojima Productions’ Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, which not only required significant HDD space, but also made a new lengthy install after every one of the game’s five acts. There will be no such suffering with Sony Santa Monica’s God of War III.

Like many of the PS3’s graphically most impressive first-party games, God of War III will not require a large HDD install. In fact the game will make use of only 5mb’s of your console’s hard drive, as evidenced by the GameSpot posting of the game’s box art (below). Other PS3 games that don’t require significant installs are Killzone 2 and Uncharted 2, both simply caching to the harddrive from the Blu-ray without leaving permanent data behind. However, this feat is more impressive with God of War III for two reasons: one, the game is aiming for a 60 frames-per-second frame rate; and two, it also makes use of a dual-layer Blu-ray disc.

Tim Moss, Director of Technology at Sony Santa Monica, confirmed on Twitter that the US version of the game will be using upwards of 35GBs of Blu-ray space, later adding that due to over nine languages on the European disc, this version will take up over 40GBs.

So what does this have to say about Sony Santa Monica’s statement that the game will not feature CG cutscenes? With this amount of data being used it is highly likely that the game’s cutscenes are pre-rendered and then played back as FMVs. Not only does this align with the amount of data on the game’s disc, it also gives evidence for the developer not needing an HDD install, since loading can be hidden behind these videos. Naturally, the cutscenes will still be rendered using the game’s engine, and thus not ‘CG,’ but chances are they won’t be real-time. Of course, the game will feature a massive three-hours of bonus behind-the-scenes footage also

FF13:SE ?

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

+1

You playing COD tonight? i had to leave because my internet was lagging

OK, so the life and times of HOVKid's journey through God of War I continues.  I got Padora's box and even got up to the part with the rotating columns with the blades.

After about 20 tries, I got past the first one and was so psyched, but then there is another one.  I tried like 25 times and kept getting screwed right at the end and shut off the game.  I'll get back in there after my family goes to sleep tonight.

I feel like this game has to end already.  I thought it would be over by now.  Either way, it's been sick.  IMHO, the best part so far is when you are pushing the spartan in a cage up a hill and he's screaming for mercy and then you put him in between the fire and activiate it.  That was sick.  I also thought it was cool to find out why Kratos is grey.

My only question is how can this game get any better with GOW III?  Its so amazing already.  The graphics?

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

+1

You playing COD tonight? i had to leave because my internet was lagging

Probably... might switch to WKC.

Via CVG.com

Call of Duty 7 details emerge
treylogo.jpg

A Hollywood casting call seems to have outed details about Call Of Duty 7 - revealing names of characters and news of the title's Vietnam setting.

The ad mentions a Call of Duty-related "voice over/motion capture" for an Activision "video game" - and describes lead character Frank Barnes as being part of an elite Vietnam unit.

VG247 reports that Barnes is part of an elite Vietnam unit: the Military Assistance Command, Vietnam - Studies and Observations Group (SOG).

SOG was a real-life special operations unit which conducted covert unconventional warfare operations prior to and during the Vietnam War.

Barnes is described as "a fiercely patriotic veteran of WW2... A solid leader, possessed with an excellent ability to assess and respond to any situation quickly and decisively".

Other characters include Joseph Lewis, a "very physically fit" black man in his 20s; Jason Hudson, a white man in his 30s with "over 15 years of military experience, making him an excellent tactician and mission co-coordinator"; and Kristina Ivanova, a Russian-born martial arts expert and CIA operative who's "calm to the point of being cold and detached".

CVG reported earlier this year that the Call Of Duty 7 release date is coming this November.

Activision subsequently confirmed the game - but said that it confirmed the gamedoesn't expect it to sell as well as Modern Warfare 2.

sq7cpx.gif

Via YouTube.com

GT Academy 2010 Finals Switzerland / France

That song Genesis by Justice is crack and GT5 lookin fly as hell
pimp.gif

I got a question.  Last night I downloaded MvC2.  I can't find it anywhere and I was charged for it.  For that matter, I downloaded Siphen Filter 1 in the past and even played it (probably 6 months ago at least) and I can't find that either.

There used to be a folder under the "Games" section of the menu where they were stored but nothing comes up now.  +%#?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via CVG.com

treylogo.jpg

A Hollywood casting call seems to have outed details about Call Of Duty 7 - revealing names of characters and news of the title's Vietnam setting.

The ad mentions a Call of Duty-related "voice over/motion capture" for an Activision "video game" - and describes lead character Frank Barnes as being part of an elite Vietnam unit.

VG247 reports that Barnes is part of an elite Vietnam unit: the Military Assistance Command, Vietnam - Studies and Observations Group (SOG).

SOG was a real-life special operations unit which conducted covert unconventional warfare operations prior to and during the Vietnam War.

Barnes is described as "a fiercely patriotic veteran of WW2... A solid leader, possessed with an excellent ability to assess and respond to any situation quickly and decisively".

Other characters include Joseph Lewis, a "very physically fit" black man in his 20s; Jason Hudson, a white man in his 30s with "over 15 years of military experience, making him an excellent tactician and mission co-coordinator"; and Kristina Ivanova, a Russian-born martial arts expert and CIA operative who's "calm to the point of being cold and detached".

CVG reported earlier this year that the Call Of Duty 7 release date is coming this November.

Activision subsequently confirmed the game - but said that it confirmed the gamedoesn't expect it to sell as well as Modern Warfare 2.
smokin.gif

sq7cpx.gif

laugh.gif

Man with sports game every year for like the past 5 years I've said to myself "I'm only going to buy 1 sports game" but end up getting Madden, NBA 2K, and MLB The Show.

But yeah really this year I'm really only going to try only buying MLB 10 The Show.

NBA 2K10 I feel this year was a let down and haven't even really played it up until yesterday when I got into playing My Player mode. 2K sports really has to step it up and improve the game, it's like the game engine and graphics look & feel the same since the first NBA 2K game came out for PS3 4 years ago.

MLB The Show is the one sports game where I can honestly say I've seen big improvements each year and I've been buying and playing the game the past 4 years.

Via CVG.com

treylogo.jpg

sq7cpx.gif

Say what you want, but at least Treyarch listens to the community and may actually try and resolve issues with their product.

IW can all catch the Black Plague and die.

Via CVG.com

sq7cpx.gif
Say what you want, but at least Treyarch listens to the community and may actually try and resolve issues with their product.
IW can all catch the Black Plague and die.
this

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I got a question.  Last night I downloaded MvC2.  I can't find it anywhere and I was charged for it.  For that matter, I downloaded Siphen Filter 1 in the past and even played it (probably 6 months ago at least) and I can't find that either.

There used to be a folder under the "Games" section of the menu where they were stored but nothing comes up now.  +%#?
In the PlayStation Store, at the top right of the screen there is 3 icons. One of those is "recent downloads".

I am excited for COD7. I like the old fashioned setting. Really really love WaW. Springfield>*
laugh.gif
. I'm a beast.

My only question is how can this game get any better with GOW III?  Its so amazing already.  The graphics?

fighting on titans is the big thing everyone knows about and they havent even showed that much of the game yet

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

fighting on titans is the big thing everyone knows about and they havent even showed that much of the game yet

Yeah they really haven't showed much of the game. But it is probably gonna be the most dramatic game ever. Kratos is a straight up #%%hole
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Yeah they really haven't showed much of the game. But it is probably gonna be the most dramatic game ever. Kratos is a straight up #%%hole
laugh.gif
That's what I love about God of War. Kratos is a pure !**#%!!. Marketing is doing a great job of keeping all the surprises to a minimum cause I expect a lot of
eek.gif
when it drops.

If you have Heavy Rain pre ordered with gamestop call and see if they are doing a midnight release tonight. I just called and found out they are doing a midnight release at my local gamestop here in San Diego.

Back
Top Bottom