PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

the show in 9 days n god of war 3 in 21 days.....gotta put 120 to the side this week coming up

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

^^^ They could remake those rpgs for all I care cause ain't nothin ever gonna bring back the EPICness. So sick of being let down by these games. And no matter how much I anticipate a game..if it comes out and its garbage? Its garbage. There ain't no tryna justify it like alot of people in this thread do.

I'm just tellin' you why I'm mad

eyes.gif
 Because everyone has the same taste you have, obviously.

For the first time ever my launch 60GB (500GB upgraded) freezes on me when using the browser for youtube and it happens when I go to youtube on it again. NT is this a sign that my ps3's days are numbered? sigh

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

laugh.gif
at least im not the only one playing GOW 1. Im barely at the rooftops in Athens. A little after actually.

LOL I'm replaying it. My girlfriend bought me the collection (even tho I have them both on PS2) for Christmas and I'm trying to go thru them both before 3 drops. She just started playing them too. She loves it.

As of last nite my HDMI Port is history. My tv will not pickup the ps3 video or audio signal if i connect the HDMI cables to it but my 360 would. I was gettin frustrated like crazy looking online for a solution but i didnt get far. All i got was reset video settings or send it in to sony. I holla'd at best buy which i got the extended 2 year warranty from but since this is my 3rd ps3 my warranty was voided. So they said the only thing i could do was call sony and send it to be repaired. I was also thinking i could sell my ps3 and use the money towards a ps3 slim and get another warranty. But after best buy pulled that on me ima pass i also dont wanna spend the extra money towards a new ps3. So after looking online i came across the component cables. But my model isnt supported. I highly doubt they wouldnt work if i used them because the jack is the same on all of the ps3's. Would this affect the quality of blu-rays show and sound? I have a 37" LG that only goes up to 720p.

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

As of last nite my HDMI Port is history. My tv will not pickup the ps3 video or audio signal if i connect the HDMI cables to it but my 360 would. I was gettin frustrated like crazy looking online for a solution but i didnt get far. All i got was reset video settings or send it in to sony. I holla'd at best buy which i got the extended 2 year warranty from but since this is my 3rd ps3 my warranty was voided. So they said the only thing i could do was call sony and send it to be repaired. I was also thinking i could sell my ps3 and use the money towards a ps3 slim and get another warranty. But after best buy pulled that on me ima pass i also dont wanna spend the extra money towards a new ps3. So after looking online i came across the component cables. But my model isnt supported. I highly doubt they wouldnt work if i used them because the jack is the same on all of the ps3's. Would this affect the quality of blu-rays show and sound? I have a 37" LG that only goes up to 720p.
I doubt it'll show a difference since they'll be in 720p

i had the same problem n now use component cables.. they nice just like hdmi. i dont think your tv is large enough to notice a difference but who knows. wut u mean ur model isn't supported wuts that mean?

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

i had the same problem n now use component cables.. they nice just like hdmi. i dont think your tv is large enough to notice a difference but who knows. wut u mean ur model isn't supported wuts that mean?
[table][tr][td]Compatible Systems[/td][td]
PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]2 system, PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 120GB system, PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 160GB system, PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 20GB system, PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 40GB system, PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 60GB system, PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 80GB system (CECHE01)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Model Number[/td][td]SCPH-10490[/td][/tr][tr][td]Manufacturer[/td][td]SCEI[/td][/tr][/table]
I have the 80 gb system but instead of CECHE01 mine is CECHL01 i doubt it wouldnt work if i was to get them. But thats what i meant. I almost threw my ps3 out the window last nite. But slept on it and did some thinking while at work for 12hrs.

after days of contemplating, i have decided to buy heavy rain. I usually like weird, creative games (im the only one in this thread that ever talked highly about little big planet) i'm actually pretty hyped

Originally Posted by DubA169

after days of contemplating, i have decided to buy heavy rain. I usually like weird, creative games (im the only one in this thread that ever talked highly about little big planet) i'm actually pretty hyped

Im excited too, didnt really keep up with it til I saw the reviews. Just had a stressful week of school so Im extremely excited to put time into it.

Just got addicted to Mass Effect though, so little time!
laugh.gif

i just read the review of heavy rain on gamespot. they give it an 8.5 yet spend 3/4 of the review bashing the game. they aren't even trying to hide their bias these days.

Just beat Darksiders and Dante's Inferno...can't wait for part 2 of Darksiders! (End of 2011 or beginning of 2012)
pimp.gif
.~

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Just beat Darksiders and Dante's Inferno...can't wait for part 2 of Darksiders! (End of 2011 or beginning of 2012) 
Can't wait to see the other Horsemen. You should read the comic book they released as a prequel for the game. Heard it was good.

Back
Top Bottom