PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

It is funny because it is all Kratos's fault
laugh.gif
. He didn't die when he was supposed to and sold his soul to Aries
laugh.gif
. And now look at him, he is trying to kill everyone
laugh.gif
. I thought it was so funny when he tried to kill him self, when he casted himself from the highest cliff in all of Greece. And then the gods spared him because of what he had done to Aries, and THEN made him the God of War
laugh.gif
. and when they showed him at the end sitting in the God of War's throne. He had that look on his face like "+%##"....
laugh.gif
had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by HOVKid

My only question is how can this game get any better with GOW III?  Its so amazing already.  The graphics?

fighting on titans is the big thing everyone knows about and they havent even showed that much of the game yet

Yeah they really haven't showed much of the game. But it is probably gonna be the most dramatic game ever. Kratos is a straight up #%%hole
laugh.gif
That's what I love about God of War. Kratos is a pure !**#%!!. Marketing is doing a great job of keeping all the surprises to a minimum cause I expect a lot of
eek.gif
when it drops.
Vengeance runs deep in his family because his dad Zeus was out for revenge against Kratos grandfather because Chronos had eaten all of Zeus's brothers & sisters then Gaia raised Zeus on a island knowing all along he would grow up seeking revenge against Chronos. Talk about a dysfunctional & F'ed up family 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

It is funny because it is all Kratos's fault
laugh.gif
. He didn't die when he was supposed to and sold his soul to Aries
laugh.gif
. And now look at him, he is trying to kill everyone
laugh.gif
. I thought it was so funny when he tried to kill him self, when he casted himself from the highest cliff in all of Greece. And then the gods spared him because of what he had done to Aries, and THEN made him the God of War
laugh.gif
. and when they showed him at the end sitting in the God of War's throne. He had that look on his face like "+%##"....
laugh.gif
had me
roll.gif
Honestly Zeus should have known not to give him power. Kratos was running rampant and now destruct is about to fall on all of Greece. If only Zeus could keep his !%*% in his pants...

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

If you have Heavy Rain pre ordered with gamestop call and see if they are doing a midnight release tonight. I just called and found out they are doing a midnight release at my local gamestop here in San Diego.
After that MW2 midnight release, I'm never doing another one again. It's a @+%%!+ free for all once the clock strikes 12.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

If you have Heavy Rain pre ordered with gamestop call and see if they are doing a midnight release tonight. I just called and found out they are doing a midnight release at my local gamestop here in San Diego.
After that MW2 midnight release, I'm never doing another one again. It's a @+%%!+ free for all once the clock strikes 12.
Really? My local GS gave out numbers and called people into the store in groups to get their copy of MW2.

who thinks kratos dies st yhe end? will there be like a new character for future titles or is this it?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

who thinks kratos dies st yhe end? will there be like a new character for future titles or is this it?On
One of the rumors going on is that he does die in GOW III and that the future games will be with his brother as the main character.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Really? My local GS gave out numbers and called people into the store in groups to get their copy of MW2.
Yeah my local gamestop usually has midnight releases for game pretty well organized. The GTA IV midnight release was done the same.

The last crazy release that I did and I'll never do again was when the PS3 went on sale to the public for the 1st time
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

The circuit city I went to had a 100+ people in the parking lots and stupid Circuit City told everyone they couldn't line up and that it would be a race to see who would be the first 10 people who made it to the line by the wall. People came in and were on motorcycles lining up for that stupid madness.

4 cop cars showd up and eventually the local news tv station showed up also.

[h1]http://ps3.nowgamer.com/news/2548/god-of-war-3-the-best-graphics-weve-ever-seen[/h1]
[h1]God Of War III: The Best Graphics We've Ever Seen[/h1]

The final review code is in the door and we're happy to confirm that it's true... all of it... and then some...

There’s been much speculation among followers of the game – andthose who set out to damn it – whether Sony has reached the levels ofvisual fidelity purported in the trailers and in the many screenshotsmade recently available.

Developers and publishers – bless ‘em – have a sneaky habit ofreleasing doctored images, more often than not with resolutionsquadrupling that of the final product. As games journalists we see thiskind of thing all of the time; when something appears too good to betrue, the stroking of chins is clearly audible.

It’s not only a massive relief then, but a revelation, that God OfWar 3, previously high on our bullshot radar has just not only met, butexceeded any possible graphical expectations we previously held. Theup-close detail is almost painfully sharp with the game’s enginepanning back without a blip to epic-scale carnage. Quite simplybreathtaking. In a purely visual context, God Of War 3 has just earneda comfortable place in our number one spot.

Link:

http://ps3.nowgamer.com/n...-graphics-weve-ever-seen

who thinks kratos dies st yhe end? will there be like a new character for future titles or is this it?On
One of the rumors going on is that he does die in GOW III and that the future games will be with his brother as the main character.
Honestly I hope if they kill him that would be the end cause it wouldn't be the same without Kratos. And what else could they do? Bring Kratos to Modern Warfare?

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Honestly I hope if they kill him that would be the end cause it wouldn't be the same without Kratos. And what else could they do? Bring Kratos to Modern Warfare?
13zr5ew.gif

Capcom is having a rather busy year so far in 2010 with Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, Dark Void and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars already release in addition to Dead Rising 2, Lost Planet 2, Mega Man 10, Monster Hunter 3, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, Super Street Fighter IV and more also slated before the end of the year.The Japanese publisher is also planning to make a big announcement sometime in April. In a recent posting, John Diamonon of Capcom wrote on the Playstation.Blog that he will return in April to make another blog post for a “huge announcement.

Anyone gona post reviews of Heavy Rain.. i want to know if its good cus i want to buy it Im getting money

Back
Top Bottom