PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Via blog.mag.com

MAG Patch v1.02 Notes
maglogo.jpg

MAG Patch v1.02
Available February 17, 2010 | 40MB (TPPS), 55MB (DLS)

Gameplay

* Fixed issue where water-submerged players could not be resuscitated.

Interface

* Restricted Medic icon for downed players will only show up to those with the "Resuscitation" Support Skill Equipped.
* Incapacitated player icons are now hidden from teammates who can't resuscitate them.
* Added distance indicator for incapacitated teammates (meters).
* Added distance display for "Anti-Personnel" and "Anti-Tank" Mines for both teammates and enemies equipped with the "Explosives Detector."
* Localization changes for language in the Armory screen.

Technical

* Fixed XP requirements for Level 36 (moved from 23,686 to 21,999) and Level 37 (moved from 23,803 to 23,083).
* Statistical changes to support eventual integration into MAG.com website.

Server

* Improved server performance to reduce instances of lag in population-heavy games.
* Groups cannot enter match if one of its members is banned from the game.
* Regional server hosting
IDs adjusted in North American locations.

Via gamesthirst.com

Yakuza 3 Better Than GTA IV? Producer Nagoshi Speaks Out
yakuza-nice.jpg

The Yakuza franchise has been extremely successful in Japan. It is, in essence, the east’s answer to GTA and though it hasn’t seen the same level of success in the west that’s enjoyed in Japan, there’s still a strong following here.

But can the game really match up to GTA’s grandeur and open world do-what-you-like signature that has made it one of the most enjoyed and best selling title to date? Sega producer and studio head Toshihiro Nagoshi shared his take on the upcoming PS3 exclusive title.

“I wanted to lend Yakuza the air of a cinematic experience,

Vie eon.businesswire.com

Section 8 coming to PS3 download-only with added content
sec8psn.jpg

We brought word yesterday that Section 8 was on its way to PS3, and that's simultaneously gotten more and less solid -- a phenomenon we're pretty sure would freak even Bill Nye out. While we know concretely that it will arrive on Sony's console this spring, we also learned it won't be arriving in a solid form at all, as the title will be exclusively available on PSN.

Moreover, this new version will include the three maps 360 and PC players had to pay extra for and the ability for players to host games on their PCs (as seen in the Xbox 360 version). We worry that a bit too much time has passed to get PlayStation owners interested in Section 8, but putting it on PSN seems like a darn smart way to do it. We also suspect that a certain legal commotion might have a little involvement with the decision.

Via Gameinformer.com

L.A. Noire screens are all pinstripes and pipes
la-noire-gi-02152010.jpg

The first batch of screens from Rockstar's long-awaited L.A. Noire have finally surfaced over at Game Informer, likely having enjoyed a lengthy three martini lunch in some dark, smokey bar in Uptown for the past ever. The screens depict things very appropriate to the period -- white wall tires and smart business suits; long shadows and plenty of pistols. As for other details, we won't know until the latest issue hits newsstands.

LA_2D00_Noire_5F00_screenshot_5F00_PS3_5F00_049.jpg

LA_2D00_Noire_5F00_screenshot_5F00_PS3_5F00_038.jpg

LA_2D00_Noire_5F00_screenshot_5F00_PS3_5F00_047.jpg

LA_2D00_Noire_5F00_screenshot_5F00_PS3_5F00_028.jpg

Comes out this fall on PS3/360. Sony gave up exclusivity of this game for "The Agent", that other Rockstar game coming exclusively to PS3. Hope it was worth it.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by andycrazn

hey guys. im starting up a game business and il see if i can hook you guys up with games. im gonna go to my wholesaler in a week or so and il tell you guys the prices

pimp.gif
Hope everything is a success.
Hope everything goes well my dude
thanks. i already got 2 distributors around me. the minimum purchase is pretty decent for me to start. i just gotta get my tax id and license. il probably be ready in a week or two if things goes as planned. il also probably have a bunch of final fantasy and god of wars ready lol
what's your business called?
Yeah cause I am def. in
dont wanna throw the name out there yet since the paperwork didnt go through yet. but it rolls off the tongue nicely.

No, I haven't.

And before you say anything, I have seen people stick hooks through their backs and be suspended in the air, like a human mobile.

I don't need to try that out to know it would be painful and $%!+!$! suck.

Thus, Heavy Rain, and sticking hooks through your back and hanging from them have something in common.

i havent tried the hr demo either and sumthin tells me not to, not cuz i think it sucks but it just doesnt grab my attention..

it just sounds n looks long n boring to me

Cheapest place right now for the Ultimate Edition of God Of War III is walmart, they are selling it for $89 bucks.

Amazon had it at the same price before and it sold out on their pre orders.

I'm thinking about buying 2 of the ultimate editions, one to hold onto for a little while then re sell. The ultimate edition looks like it will be hard to find after it releases and will have good resell value. Gamestop has already stopped taking pre orders for the ultimate edition.

Link:

http://www.walmart.com/ip...3-PlayStation-3/13076982

[h1]
[h1]
Final Fantasy Versus XIII May Miss E3
[/h1][h2]
FFXIII sister project sees some changes to its mapping system.
[/h2]
by Anoop Gantayat

February 17, 2010 - Final Fantasy Versus XIII has been promoted in the shadows of Final Fantasy XIII for years now. Now that FFXIII is out in Japan and will soon be out elsewhere, it's about time for the second Fabula Nova Crystalis title to enter the spotlight.

But the game may be a bit stage shy. In an interview appearing in this week's Famitsu, director Tetsuya Nomura said that while the game was originally planned to see its proper debut at this year's E3, this may not happen.

Apparently, the game's development is lagging due to some changes Square Enix has made to the world map system. Previously, the game had a world map system where you moved a small version of main character Noctus around. This didn't work out too well, so they changed the map system.

In his interview with Famitsu, Nomura compared each map system to different entries in the main Final Fantasy series. In its transcript of the interview, Famitsu listed these as "FF" followed by a blocked character. We're apparently not supposed to know what those two FF games are.

Back at September's Tokyo Game Show, Square Enix showed test footage of a full-sized Noctus running about in an open world that looked straight out of Final Fantasy XIII's Pulse. It's unclear if this is the world map Nomura is talking about, or even if the footage shown at TGS is actually from the final game.

Nomura also told the magazine that conflicts with other titles set for E3 (he did not name names) could end up holding Versus back. He's currently in talks with other Square Enix producers.

Let's hope Nomura flexes those super star producer muscles of his, locks his development team in a room with ample supply of Pocky and Regain, and pushes for the originally planned E3 unveil.
[/h1]

they just need to put yun and yang for SSF4

sonic 4 looks like an hd version of the og sonic games way back in the genesis era... im definitely copping. hopefully they implement multiplayer and have tails and knuckles in the game.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

[h1]
[h1]
Final Fantasy Versus XIII May Miss E3
[/h1][h2]
FFXIII sister project sees some changes to its mapping system.
[/h2]
by Anoop Gantayat

February 17, 2010 - Final Fantasy Versus XIII has been promoted in the shadows of Final Fantasy XIII for years now. Now that FFXIII is out in Japan and will soon be out elsewhere, it's about time for the second Fabula Nova Crystalis title to enter the spotlight.

But the game may be a bit stage shy. In an interview appearing in this week's Famitsu, director Tetsuya Nomura said that while the game was originally planned to see its proper debut at this year's E3, this may not happen.

Apparently, the game's development is lagging due to some changes Square Enix has made to the world map system. Previously, the game had a world map system where you moved a small version of main character Noctus around. This didn't work out too well, so they changed the map system.

In his interview with Famitsu, Nomura compared each map system to different entries in the main Final Fantasy series. In its transcript of the interview, Famitsu listed these as "FF" followed by a blocked character. We're apparently not supposed to know what those two FF games are.

Back at September's Tokyo Game Show, Square Enix showed test footage of a full-sized Noctus running about in an open world that looked straight out of Final Fantasy XIII's Pulse. It's unclear if this is the world map Nomura is talking about, or even if the footage shown at TGS is actually from the final game.

Nomura also told the magazine that conflicts with other titles set for E3 (he did not name names) could end up holding Versus back. He's currently in talks with other Square Enix producers.

Let's hope Nomura flexes those super star producer muscles of his, locks his development team in a room with ample supply of Pocky and Regain, and pushes for the originally planned E3 unveil.
[/h1]

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

sonic 4 looks like an hd version of the og sonic games way back in the genesis era... im definitely copping. hopefully they implement multiplayer and have tails and knuckles in the game.
You, Martin and iKoN KLIQ membership is up for renewal...

:walks over to shredder:

I haven't been in this thread in a while, and I just signed on to PSN.

Chris...
120rtqd.jpg

I saw those messages...prepare for the inbox flooding.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Battousai701

nerd.gif

Via gtplanet.com

Night Screenshot of GT5’s Special Stage Route 5
special-stage-route-5-gt5.jpg

Although the Official PlayStation Magazine UK editors were not provided with any new information about GT5 for their latest feature article, they did include an interesting shot of what appears to be Special Stage Route 5. As you may recall, this track was always played at night in previous GT games, but that doesn’t make it look any less cool. Thanks to Captain Roh for sharing these! Evilneal has also shared the full scans here if you’d like to see more.

opm-gt5-feature-article-2.jpg

opm-gt5-feature-article-1.jpg

Battousai701 wrote:
hopefully a retail version is in the works after all episodes are released. My Sonic 1-3 are gonna be sitting lonely in their genesis cases on the shelf is theres no retail version

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I haven't been in this thread in a while, and I just signed on to PSN.

Chris...
120rtqd.jpg

I saw those messages...prepare for the inbox flooding.

I was bored inbetween MW2 matches...
roll.gif

Only one thats needs to be dropped.

Back
Top Bottom