PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

[h2]Square admits to using fake identical FFXIII screens[/h2]
February 15th, 2010 @ 11:40
By Johnny Cullen

ffxiii23.jpg

Square Enix has said in a statement to Kotaku that identical shotsFinal Fantasy XIII released at the weekend, supposedly showing paritybetween the PS3 and 360 versions, were “altered

anyone has a PSP GO or 3000? OR anyone has a IPod touch?

I dont know which one to get. The psp doesnt seem like it has a lot of games. the ipod i can surf youtube and niketalk.

[h2]Skate 3 hands-on: co-op career mode[/h2]
by Randy Nelson { Feb 15th 2010 at 12:00PM }

We'd heard how EA was hoping to evolve its successful skateboarding franchise by introducing team play in Skate 3,which is due in May. Last week, we finally got to try it for ourselves.While it was admittedly only a small part of what looked to be a fairlymeaty experience, the co-op play was surprisingly fun.

After an introduction by members of the Black Box development team, wegot to team up with a couple other journos and hit the abundantpavement of Port Carverton.We played as the host for a three-player game, and, as such, had theability to access a sub-menu that showed the various locations withinthe game world and the team challenge types available at each. We couldthen either move the team there, or put it up for a vote.

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

I dont know which one to get. The psp doesnt seem like it has a lot of games. the ipod i can surf youtube and niketalk.

psp go? maybe? , cant it also go on niketalk and watch youtube videos?

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

psp go? maybe? , cant it also go on niketalk and watch youtube videos?

i think it has wifi but not sure how good the browser is compared to the touchs browser.

i played ff: crisis core of the psp but thats bout it it was good too. which one would u get?

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by andycrazn

hey guys. im starting up a game business and il see if i can hook you guys up with games. im gonna go to my wholesaler in a week or so and il tell you guys the prices

pimp.gif
Hope everything is a success.
Hope everything goes well my dude

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

hey guys. im starting up a game business and il see if i can hook you guys up with games. im gonna go to my wholesaler in a week or so and il tell you guys the prices

pimp.gif
thanks. i already got 2 distributors around me. the minimum purchase is pretty decent for me to start. i just gotta get my tax id and license. il probably be ready in a week or two if things goes as planned. il also probably have a bunch of final fantasy and god of wars ready lol

pimp.gif
thanks. i already got 2 distributors around me. the minimum purchase is pretty decent for me to start. i just gotta get my tax id and license. il probably be ready in a week or two if things goes as planned. il also probably have a bunch of final fantasy and god of wars ready lol
what's your business called?

Originally Posted by Andrew630

pimp.gif
what's your business called?
Yeah cause I am def. in

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I will stand by my comments. Heavy Rain looks awful. I refuse to even download the demo.

Choose Your Adventure video game. I always cheated and found the best ending first in those books anyway.
grin.gif
I've cheated and found the ending to your life. You will die, alone.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I will stand by my comments. Heavy Rain looks awful. I refuse to even download the demo.

Choose Your Adventure video game. I always cheated and found the best ending first in those books anyway.
grin.gif
He does live in Canada
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

grin.gif
He does live in Canada
laugh.gif
What is that suppose to mean???
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Was wondering if any one can help me? I got the Hurt Locker on Blu-ray from Netflix, but when I put it in it wont recognize. I then tried a game and it work. So I tried another movie, 21, and it didnt recognize it again. But I then tried  two other Blurays Zombieland and another movie called El Norte and they both worked. Has anyone run into this and hopefully know how to fix it possibly.

grin.gif

Awful.
smh.gif
 You can do better than that.

Enjoy the 8 hours of playing this game then returning it to Gamestop to get a credit the same day.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Almost bought MAG.
laugh.gif
thats all my friends play now. i miss going on 5 hour winning streaks in MW2.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I really do like strategic games with a little more space rather then the run and gunners. I will just wait for bad company 2

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Almost bought MAG.
laugh.gif
thats all my friends play now. i miss going on 5 hour winning streaks in MW2.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
let me guess they played socom, jumped to mw2 while waiting for mag, and now just play mag... o_O

-skate 3 coop is going to be ridicious
pimp.gif

Anyone actually still play Burnout Paradise ?

The PS3 has this deal going on at the PSN Store:
500x_burnoutdeal.jpg

With Criterion no longer providing downloadable content for Burnout Paradise,one of the generation's best-supported games is about to slide into thehistory books. So publisher EA is going to send it off with a bang.
EA announced on Friday that, until March 31, you'll be able to getBurnout Paradise and its roster of downloadable content for whatamounts to a song. A $20 or $30 song, depending on your preferences.

For $30, you can get everything. The full game and all itsdownloadable content. For $20, meanwhile, those owning simply the game(or only a selection of its DLC) can get every piece of premiumdownloadable content.

For a game that not only looks great for its age, but plays great, that's quite the deal.

Note this is a download-only deal, which applies only to the PlayStation 3.

Link:

http://kotaku.com/5471653...-cheaply-into-the-sunset

The game isn't really my style of racing game, but I wish I had known about the deal earlier because I helped my sister buy the Logitech driving force GT racing wheel and Burnout Paradise for my brother in law a few days ago for a valentine's day gift. I didn't know which other racing games to recommend for him since Need For Speed Shift really got mixed reviews and the new Motorstorm game from what I heard wasnt to great also.

Also someone on here was talking about game sharing a couple days back. I was able to do it and install & share High Velocity Bowling with all of the add on characters I also bought for the game, was also able to hook him up with PixelJunk shoter, and was able to install the AFL legacy pack for Madden 10 which I got for free on Reebok's website a couple months back, I also was able to install the God Of War III E3 demo on his system with the voucher I already had used on my PS3 account.

All I did was create a new PS3 account on his PS3 system, logged in, went to PSN Store, went to view downloads, and re downloaded and installed the stuff I had already bought on his PS3.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

that guy is crazy think heavy rain is gonna suck
smh.gif

what you on? pass that

I think it is gonna be a good game for sure but I'm just not sure if it is gonna be for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom