PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

So0o I got the YLOD last night while playing UC2...started flippin' out..Then I remembered someone in here mentioning an overheating trick to fix it..so I youtubed it & found a vid of some guy doing so...Well thankfully it worked
smile.gif
. No crazy Sony fees, no lost data, not a dime spent...I'd post the vid but I'm on my phone. Just YT PS3 YLOD...I was contemplating trading & upgrading to a slim but I love my 60gb so much..just wanted to share
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

man, glad I only rented White Knight Chronicles, +%!% is boring as hell...

guess Im still waiting for ff13 for my rpg fix.

The beginning is slow... but it does pick up.

finally got to the heavy rain demo
pimp.gif

copped day 1. this might even keep me from getting FFXIII for a while.

buster-keaton-great-stone-face-of-comedy.jpg

im not gonna lie, the bioshock 2 MP is pretty damn fun, a few hiccups but still fun. whoever plays the MP add me

Heavy Rain is pretty cool, what do you call this type of game?

pops just got me Army Of Two: 40th Day as an early bday gift.. big shout out to him! lol

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

im not gonna lie, the bioshock 2 MP is pretty damn fun, a few hiccups but still fun. whoever plays the MP add me

Yeah it is. I just hate getting matched up with people whose like level 25. I dont stand a chance
tired.gif

hey guys. im starting up a game business and il see if i can hook you guys up with games. im gonna go to my wholesaler in a week or so and il tell you guys the prices

I haven't played a PS3 game in sooooo long, but I remember being stoked about Heavy Rain. Absolute cop, no demo needed.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

hey guys. im starting up a game business and il see if i can hook you guys up with games. im gonna go to my wholesaler in a week or so and il tell you guys the prices

pimp.gif
Hope everything is a success.

heavy rain demo was crazy. i don't think the game has mass appeal though.

I personally loved it, but i can see why someone would be like "what the hell is this?" I hope it's more of a psychological thriller than a drama. 

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

I predict Xbox is gonna TRY and compete with Heavy Rain with their own version haha.
Alan Wake... but I don't think they even knew about Heavy Rain while in development.
Halo Rain or Mass Rain Effect 
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

I predict Xbox is gonna TRY and compete with Heavy Rain with their own version haha.
Yup wouldn't be surprised at all.

Look what EA has done with Dante Inferno being a cheap knock off of God Of War. Don't forget EA's VP is Peter Moore the same guy who use to be the CEO & Vice President of XBOX 360.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Alan Wake... but I don't think they even knew about Heavy Rain while in development.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Why compete with Heavy Rain when I highly doubt it will sell more than Mass Effect 2?
laugh.gif
 PS3 Heads.. Yall kill me...

In other news, anybody got any impressions from the game yet, im thinking about copping.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Why compete with Heavy Rain when I highly doubt it will sell more than Mass Effect 2?
laugh.gif

In other news, anybody got any impressions from the game yet, im thinking about copping.

Nobody mention anything about HR out selling ME2 
grin.gif
, xbox fanboy are soo sensitive these days .....

-i aint getting HR, it look like a rental too me, never tried the DEMO tho, still getting my Demon Soul fix on
devil.gif
...bring on part 2
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

tongue.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

-i aint getting HR, it look like a rental too me, never tried the DEMO tho, still getting my Demon Soul fix on
devil.gif
...bring on part 2
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Sensitive? Me? Noooo...

Heavy Rain can't be a rental unless you have no life, that game looks like it EATS time. How is Demon Soul?

I will stand by my comments. Heavy Rain looks awful. I refuse to even download the demo.

Choose Your Adventure video game. I always cheated and found the best ending first in those books anyway.
grin.gif

tongue.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

devil.gif
...bring on part 2
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Sensitive? Me? Noooo...

Heavy Rain can't be a rental unless you have no life, that game looks like it EATS time. How is Demon Soul?

that's the thing, i can careless if it has 121321312312 different ending ...i dont give a @!#$%, once i beat it that it ..little bit of different in the story i can careless ....Demon Soul's on the side, i'm about too finish NG+ .....i just wanna keep playing to collect souls soo i can get stronger and go PvP 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom