PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Via gamerslounge.dk

Finally Confirmed: Dudley, Makoto and Ibuki in Super Street Fighter IV.
dudl_hawk.png

mak_ibu.png

i dl the heavy rain demo,get to the part u have to shake the controller fro the asthma pump and i get stuck, i shake it up n down it turns red i stop then it tells me to keep shakin

after 5 minutes of this i got frustrated and turned the %%%# off...any help?

Originally Posted by FedExciter

i dl the heavy rain demo,get to the part u have to shake the controller fro the asthma pump and i get stuck, i shake it up n down it turns red i stop then it tells me to keep shakin

after 5 minutes of this i got frustrated and turned the !%$* off...any help?

keep shaking it. it takes 30 minutes fo it to work but trust me its worth it

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

Originally Posted by FedExciter

after 5 minutes of this i got frustrated and turned the !%$* off...any help?

keep shaking it. it takes 30 minutes fo it to work but trust me its worth it
ok thanks

not

just now found my psp and charging it up..any game suggestions on whats good on it right now?...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bl1nk

just now found my psp and charging it up..any game suggestions on whats good on it right now?...
nerd.gif

God Of War: Chains Of Olympus and it's cheap for $19 bucks.

My phone won't let me quote you but in heavy rain u have to shake the controoler back and forth not up in down......... like back and forth away from yo chest, I hope that helps my gf had to help me lol

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Almost bought MAG.
laugh.gif
thats all my friends play now. i miss going on 5 hour winning streaks in MW2.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
let me guess they played socom, jumped to mw2 while waiting for mag, and now just play mag... o_O
mostly. played socom together, then MW2, two of them got mag and glorified the heck out of it, now most of them went over there. the ones who didnt are back at socom. now im trying to split my time between socom, MW2, and Bayonetta. the ladder is really addicting to me for some reason.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

nerd.gif

God Of War: Chains Of Olympus and it's cheap for $19 bucks.

Crisis Core is super dope if you're into RPG's, relatively short if you just run through the main story missions though. It took me 19 hours and I did like 5 hours worth of side missions. Chains of Olympus is super dope..but its super short. I got Dissidia as well...pretty dope if you're into fighters, its pretty different though. I got Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, like the highest rated game I suck and the learning curve is steep as hell but I can see how fun it can be once you master it. Which I don't have the time to do lol

nerd.gif

monster hunter freedom unite. If you have a ps3 you can dl ad-hoc party. It's meant to be played with others.

[h2]Via Gamespot.com:

Second Assassin's Creed II DLC emerges February 18[/h2]
Bonfire of the Vanities intros 10 new missions, Florence district to Ubisoft's acclaimed action adventure for $5 later this week.

Assassin's Creed II has been skulking into gamers' living rooms at an alarming rate. Last week, Ubisoft said the Renaissance-era action adventure had shipped 8 million units worldwide since its November launch for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. To keep gamers entertained by protagonist Ezio's cold-blooded machinations, Ubisoft has lined up a pair of Assassin's Creed II add-on packs, the first of which, Battle of Forli, went online late last month.

Today, Ubisoft said the second batch of downloadable content, titled Bonfire of the Vanities, will be available through Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network on February 18. As previously announced, Bonfire of the Vanities will cost $5 (MSP400), $1 more than the Battle of Forli add-on.

For the extra dollar, gamers will at least see a bit more content. The DLC includes 10 memories to work through, up from the six that were included in Battle of Forli. Ezio will also be granted the new spring-jump ability, and the pack unlocks a new district in Florence for players to explore

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I heard there was content removed from the original game? Could it possibly resurface as DLC?

Regarding the DLC content, we feel that the final product is 100% enjoyable… it’s the complete package.

So we’re not planning any DLC at this time.

In regard to the rumored cut content, we feel it was taken out ofcontext. There are a lot of ideas that are brought to the table, andthen the team takes the best ideas out of those, and the final productis polished that way.

There was content that were “ideas

Back
Top Bottom