PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

is burnout prashdice sharable?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not even close

Possibly as a hint at how he would solve this in the future, [david jaffe] saidhis next game -- widely assumed to be Twisted Metal for PS3 -- would besomething "in between God of War and Calling all Cars."

god of all cars
pimp.gif

this guy loves !#%%*@% with people, if his next game isnt twisted metal, a lot of people are going to be dumbfounded

Beat WKC.

[Simpson's Comic Book Guy] Worst ending ever.[/Simpson's Cpmic Book Guy]

Time to get all the Quests S-Ranked and get my village poppin off.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Beat WKC.

laugh.gif
Me too, are you going to start a newgame+?

Beat WKC.

laugh.gif
farooq-wwe-damn.gif

Im just passed the ruins and up to this point the game been very "kid" like. I need some cursing and perverted jokes.. lol
I guess because of the knight i was hoping for something close to xenogears.    

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

New SSFIV Trailer!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
There better be some kind of promo somewhere where you can trade in SFIV and get a steep discount on this game or I ain't wasting my time. I'm still mad Capcom is dropping this as a new game instead of allowing it as DL content
smh.gif

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Beat WKC.

laugh.gif
Me too, are you going to start a newgame+?

Yea.

You and daema should join Jason and I on our quests. all we do is insult people.
laugh.gif

So I've been playing & trying to finish God Of War II before Heavy Rain comes out next tuesday and then following week MLB 10, and then 2 weeks later God Of War III.

But this part in the game is really pissing me off right now
mad.gif

This video analysis between the OG versions of GOW 1 & 2 and now the HD remastered collection on blu-ray is
pimp.gif

Check out the videos:

Is this normal:

Im trying to play Bioshock 1 and its been over 1 hour and its still installing, is this normal

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Is this normal:

Im trying to play Bioshock 1 and its been over 1 hour and its still installing, is this normal

I can't speak on BS itself, but I have never had an install take longer than 20 minutes... MGS4 included.

Back
Top Bottom