PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Is this normal:

Im trying to play Bioshock 1 and its been over 1 hour and its still installing, is this normal

I can't speak on BS itself, but I have never had an install take longer than 20 minutes... MGS4 included.

Let this be a lesson to the rest of you. Don't play Bioshock... ever. Or your PS3 will punish you.
tired.gif

whoever invented the game flow was high off dat yayo

do any1 want to play marvel vs campon 2 if i download it today cus its only 8 dollars n i got 20 dollars

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Beat WKC.

[Simpson's Comic Book Guy] Worst ending ever.[/Simpson's Cpmic Book Guy]

Time to get all the Quests S-Ranked and get my village poppin off.
laugh.gif
Me too, are you going to start a newgame+?

Yea.

You and daema should join Jason and I on our quests. all we do is insult people.
laugh.gif
Getting great idea's from Alex and having Sophia !@#$ the quest.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Is this normal:

Im trying to play Bioshock 1 and its been over 1 hour and its still installing, is this normal

I can't speak on BS itself, but I have never had an install take longer than 20 minutes... MGS4 included.

Let this be a lesson to the rest of you. Don't play Bioshock... ever. Or your PS3 will punish you.
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

So my 60 gig is on its way back to me from Sony. i was wondering if anybody has had problems with ylod after its been fixed.

Is this normal:

tired.gif

OK sure

Bioshock is a pretty good game, im enjoying it right now

GUTTA SAUCE hit me up later because im buy MvsC in a bit

I know they were saying those who have the old street fighter should keep it because your gonna be entitled to some new stuff that the ones who buy the new one won't have.  Who knows.
Anyway,  my hard drive just got corrupted on my ps3.  It fixed itself, but i'm kind of shook.  I do the ocasionally surfing online so it must be from that.  Is there anything I could do to prevent this. 

Hey, has anyone gotten a chance to check out the demos that were updated today? I hope The Show is on there

A little off topic but to anyone looking to upgrade their PS3 internal hard drive.

Check out this newegg shell shocker deal: 500GB Western Digital Scorpio blue 5400 RPM 2.5 SATA internal notebook hard drive. For $70 bucks
eek.gif

Link:

http://www.newegg.com/Spe...amp;PID=3136390&SID=

Stay Lurkin I thought I remember you mention a few pages back you were looking at upgrading your 60GB soon.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Is this normal:

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
I'm gonna give a shout out to Jetpac and say that I never had to install Bioshock on the 360
laugh.gif

^

I'll bring jetpac back to earth by saying Lost Planet 2 had a bunch of crap cut out to fit a 360 disc.

.... and Microsoft held back FF XIII, so they can die.

Also, anyone interested in STAR OCEAN: LAST HOPE INT.

IGN gave it a 8.5. "Any fan of JRPG's should pick it up"

They way they have been carving up JRPG's recently, probably means this game is a 12 out of 10. Copped......

in July, after I platinum FF XIII.
grin.gif

mad.gif

I'm up to 15 S Ranked quests... the random room works awesome. I messaged you on there... check out my new town. You can actually walk now...
laugh.gif

^

I'll bring jetpac back to earth by saying Lost Planet 2 had a bunch of crap cut out to fit a 360 disc.

.... and Microsoft held back FF XIII, so they can die.

Also, anyone interested in STAR OCEAN: LAST HOPE INT.

IGN gave it a 8.5. "Any fan of JRPG's should pick it up"

They way they have been carving up JRPG's recently, probably means this game is a 12 out of 10. Copped......

in July, after I platinum FF XIII.
grin.gif

mad.gif
I'm up to 15 S Ranked quests... the random room works awesome. I messaged you on there... check out my new town. You can actually walk now...
laugh.gif

Do you really HATE XBOX bro?

Like, I'm no fanboy at all I have just always been a gamer. Yeah their hardware sucks etc, but there are mad games to be played on both systems. And I understand that not everyone can afford both systems. But man, there is no way I can pass up some of these exclusives on BOTH systems as a gamer
laugh.gif
. I mean, mass effect? you serious? Halo? Crackdown? Gears? Splinter Cell? Forza 3? And an elite online experience? (sorry I had to
nerd.gif
)

Then at the same time, how am I gonna pass up uncharted, god of war, GT5, heavy rain, Metal Gear, FF14, Sigma, MLB The Show?. You buggin son
smh.gif
laugh.gif

P.S. you obviously like RPGs and you would LOVE Lost odyssey and Mass Effect. Mass Effect is too good fam

When did I say I hate X-Box? I just dislike how Microsoft has effected the Final Fantasy release.

Those were more-so shots at jetpac.... well, because thats just what we do.
laugh.gif

I would absolutely cop a 360... in fact me and the roomate have been contemplating splitting the cost of a 360, ME1 and ME2.

Before I grabbed a PS3 3 years back, I used to put in serious hours on Halo and COD3. Trading systems as a youngster, FTW.
pimp.gif

Oh I see. Final Fantasy is still ill but we gotta admit that it ain't what it used to be. Well, 10 was tight but it has went into another direction. I was expecting them to just blow our minda away with presentation and gameplay. I wasn't expecting a story

It has gone in another direction, but thats why I enjoy it. They aren't afriad to try things... sometimes they dont work, but usually I enjoy what they come up with. XII, IMO, was one of the best in terms of engrossing story and gameplay. I don't think people gave it a chance.

I am all for traditional JRPG's, and I love them. Look at Dragon Warrior, Star Ocean... they haven't changed the formula much from last generation to this. Heck, even farther back.

I think Final Fanatsy is the series that keeps pushing the envelope in terms of pure console RPG's. Maybe not in the best ways all the time, but you can't say you have ever played two that were similiar (aside from X and X-2).

Question:
For someone who has never been exposed to the FF series, knows nothing about the storyline or has even played a single minute of any game.
Should i purchase FFXIII? Just wondering.

PO

Originally Posted by swendro88

^

Get Heavy Rain instead.

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif

To answer the question, it wouldn't hurt but from what we're hearing it's not as good as the past games.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Question:
For someone who has never been exposed to the FF series, knows nothing about the storyline or has even played a single minute of any game.
Should i purchase FFXIII? Just wondering.

PO

The short answer is probably no...

^

Get Heavy Rain instead. 

*deleted off PSN friends list*

theprocessofbelief wrote:

SupremeApe wrote:

Is this normal:

tired.gif

OK sure

Bioshock is a pretty good game, im enjoying it right now

GUTTA SAUCE hit me up later because im buy MvsC in a bit

ok i will. r u plannin to get it on psn or xbl cus i only got 20 for psn.

Back
Top Bottom