PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by vintuc

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Ive been waiting for this day

Fairytale Fights PS3 has dropped in price at ebgames, it is now 10 dollars. This game was one of the best demos i played on PSN last year (Just straight killing, no real mission) but never worth the 59.99 Future shop was charging. I RECOMMEND this game for everyone

theprocessofbel
since u are the only other Canadian in this thread, this is a most pick up. You can price match it at Future shop and get it for 6 bucks

Blasphemous, another Canadian right here and I am pretty sure TapTapPull(thats his PSN I forget his NT nick) is Canadian too
Canadian here as well...

Fairytale Fights PS3 has dropped in price at ebgames, it is now 10 dollars. This game was one of the best demos i played on PSN last year (Just straight killing, no real mission) but never worth the 59.99 Future shop was charging. I RECOMMEND this game for everyone

theprocessofbel
since u are the only other Canadian in this thread, this is a most pick up. You can price match it at Future shop and get it for 6 bucks

Blasphemous, another Canadian right here and I am pretty sure TapTapPull(thats his PSN I forget his NT nick) is Canadian too
Canadian here as well..

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

That GoW3 trailer was mind blowing. I have to log in in my back up to really to express myself...
OMG! OMG! OMG!

Sooooo anyone tryna make me an avy from that trailer? Doesn't matter what part just make me one!

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

theprocessofbel

Canadian here as well..
o Jdids i got u on my PSN list

Sorry for overlooking u guys

I recommend all u pick up Fairtytale fights for 7 bucks at FS. Just tell them to price match Ebgames

I've seen the 15 minute trailer when it was still in production. I don't know what the media trailer looks like compared to what I saw but if it was even close it had to have people #%@@#%%$ themselves. I can put Sony Santa Monica up there with Naughty Dog and Kojima for harnessing the real power of the PS3.

Also, make note that GOW3 is still not maxing out the console. Also make note that the demo everyone played looks like crap to what the game is now (as you saw in the most recent trailer)

The evolution of gameplay in 3 will shock a lot of people.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

That GoW3 trailer was mind blowing. I have to log in in my back up to really to express myself...

34yv8tz.gif

fighting on titans is gonna be so serious

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I FINALLY GOT PAST THE CHALLENGE OF POSIEDEN IN GOD OF WAR 1!!!!!

I'm now at the part where you have to walk across the beams with the spinning blades.....so close to finishing the game I can taste it!
that part sucked...u still got a while tho...i think

theprocessofbel

Next piont,
Why is North America PS3 owners getting screwed over with Final Fantasy bonuses? Xbox gets a 360 bundle and a few limited edition preorder item, so far Ps3 owners only get a mini guide if they preorder at Ebgames games.

I actually was looking at that fro $10 yesterday.... I had never heard of it though. Maybe I'll scoop it up next week.

Any Canadians get Star Ocean yet? My EB said they won't get it until this coming Tuesday....
eyes.gif

And SOny is straight up stupid if they aren't releasing a PS3 bundle with FFXIII. I know three people alone who are buying a PS3 the same day FFXIII drops.

I ran into a really bad glitch or something last night on WKC. I was doing the Nordia Tunnels lost children quest online and after getting both kids and making my way back up I couldnt press X in game (to talk to Tony to finish the quest or to start a fight), I couldnt press triangle to access the menu either. I didnt want to just quit game because I had gotten 2 levels without saving yet lol, so I just waited for the timer to hit zero. Really gay though

Just picked up a silver dualshock 3 at walmart for $33.00.
Check your local walmart if your in need of a new controller.
They only had blue and silver at my local walmart.

Originally Posted by townboiz

Just picked up a silver dualshock 3 at walmart for $33.00.
Check your local walmart if your in need of a new controller.
They only had blue and silver at my local walmart.

i need a new one thnks

Back
Top Bottom