PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

here are the scans of the GOW3 review by OPM UK
I would put them in spoilers but I forgot how to,
WARNING I've been told there are lots of story spoilers so read at your own choice

2hykv9l.jpg

osse8n.jpg

k9xl4y.jpg

2dme3qb.jpg

2ypdjjl.jpg

294ninm.jpg

2duknjl.jpg

20r22p4.jpg
Is there a scanned pic of front cover of that magazine.

no

If you want the Ultimate Edition of God Of War III your going to have to pre order & buy it somewhere besides Gamestop because they stopped taking pre order for the Ultimate Edition a couple days ago this week. Hopefully you have a Best Buy, Gamecrazy, or Fry's around where you live.

Gamestop is doing this "new" pre order BS for the regular version of God Of War III where you get a pretty dope poster. Here is the actual pic I took of the poster that I picked up tonight:

God%20Of%20War%20III%20001.JPG

The poster looks so much better in person.

I myself have the Ultimate Edition pre ordered at Best Buy and will be canceling my deposit for the regular version at Gamestop and putting that deposit towards Final Fantasy XIII in a couple weeks.

If your on the fence about buying Heavy Rain because of the replay value. Check out this video:

20 different endings
eek.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Heavy Rain Frontal Nudity glitch exposed already ....the game gonna sell a few millions copy now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word going on right now is that we here in US will be getting a censored version not like Europe.

so i can't see a vagina but i can murder people all day in call of duty
eyes.gif

this country is full of prudes with nothing better to do then complain
tired.gif

"However, we noticed at this stage that the movies on the Xbox 360suffered from more compression than on the PlayStation 3, while theXbox 360 had an overall crisper image quality in the main game."

ign360

Both PS3s and 360s were being used to show off the game, which wasgreat as I was able to see both versions running side-by-side. Asexpected, the 360 version was noticeably less crisp than its PS3 counterpart, but it still ran nicely.

ign ps3

come on ign
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

this is really just sounding like fanboyism now, i wanna know if theres a difference between english ps3 and japanese ps3 versions

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Heavy Rain Frontal Nudity glitch exposed already ....the game gonna sell a few millions copy now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word going on right now is that we here in US will be getting a censored version not like Europe.

so i can't see a vagina but i can murder people all day in call of duty
eyes.gif

this country is full of prudes with nothing better to do then complain
tired.gif
laugh.gif

If you want you can and can wait a week or longer you can order the special collectors edition that the UK & Europe is going to get. It has a way better cover art & comes with with the same DLC you get here in the US if you pre order at gamestop and it comes with the games sound track. I checked and after standard air mail shipping it comes out to about $74 when I did a pounds to $$ conversion on xe.com . The PS3 is region free for PS3 games.

Here is the link to the website to get it from:

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/sim...al+edition+hmv+exclusive

I really want to read those GOW3 scans, but I do not want to spoil anything.
BTW, new footage will be shown tonight in about one hour on SPIKE!

PO

What is this Heavy Rain nudity "glitch" you guys speak of?? The game always had nudity, including frontal. It's already been confirmed that we would get the full, unedited version.

guys i caught the ylod and i fixed it....

i would help yall out but is postin how to fix it frowned upon?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

guys i caught the ylod and i fixed it....

i would help yall out but is postin how to fix it frowned upon?

nah halp us man. i got a 60 gig and i pray to jesus every night that it dont break

my ps3 is also a 60 gb

unplug it...lay the ps3 flat

then get a blow dryer an set it to high and let it blow on the back vents....keep the dryer real close but not that it touches the ps3...go side to side with the dryer so that it hits both back vents.....do this nonstop for 15 minutes

after u do this get a fan and set it to high so it can cool off the back vents...do this for 20 minutes and then plug ur ps3 n it works fine

i did it n it works perfect....didnt lose any data

caught the ylod like 3 hours ago n my boy told me all about this.......no joke fellas it works

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

GTTV is on. God of War III Trailer in 10mins!

Yeah they are saving it for the last part of the show.

They are really OD'ing though on Splinter Cell Conviction.

Back
Top Bottom