PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

MLB the show first day copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Chrono Trigger >> Chrono Cross

I seriously wish they would re make my all time favorite RPG for PS3 in HD like they did with the God Of War HD collection.
Agreed, but Cross it still an amazing and loooong RPG. So many ending to get, too.

Trigger is a classic though.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

maybe one of u guys can help me out...

i recently bought warhawk off psn n my boy n i wanna game share, hows that done?

you cant game share it because it is tied to your account
I think you are wrong.  You can share WH, but I heard the original purchaser has to wait 24 hours before playing again
my buddy tried it before and left it on his system for a week it didn't let him play, but give it a shot to see if it works
Worked for me the same day. All I did was log with the friends PSN stuff download it on my ps3 then switched to mine and started playing.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

i recently bought warhawk off psn n my boy n i wanna game share, hows that done?

I think you are wrong.  You can share WH, but I heard the original purchaser has to wait 24 hours before playing again
my buddy tried it before and left it on his system for a week it didn't let him play, but give it a shot to see if it works
Worked for me the same day. All I did was log with the friends PSN stuff download it on my ps3 then switched to mine and started playing.
hmm that's weird i might tell my friend to try it again

Chrono cross was a masterpiece in it's own right solely off the soundtrack

each track gave you a feel of the moment

You do have to have the master account on the PS3 though. 

Yes you can have more than one master account.

So let me break it down

Person A - Buys game, downloads, and log out or shutoff
Person B - Makes Person "A's" account on "B's" PS3 **you must make "A's" account a master"
Person B - Logs into "A's" account and downloads the title under previously purchased donwloads.  After the download is complete, install
Person B - Can now log off "A" and log back on "B's" account to start playing.
Person A - Can now start playing as well

**Important**
Person B - Can't delete "A's" account (If "A" is worried of you having his account tied to your PS3, tell him to just change his PW)

Hope this helps, if not sorry

You do have to have the master account on the PS3 though. 

Yes you can have more than one master account.

So let me break it down

Person A - Buys game, downloads, and log out or shutoff
Person B - Makes Person "A's" account on "B's" PS3 **you must make "A's" account a master"
Person B - Logs into "A's" account and downloads the title under previously purchased donwloads.  After the download is complete, install
Person B - Can now log off "A" and log back on "B's" account to start playing.
Person A - Can now start playing as well

**Important**
Person B - Can't delete "A's" account (If "A" is worried of you having his account tied to your PS3, tell him to just change his PW)

Hope this helps, if not sorry
Yea that's what I did. I even missed the important step and had to do it again

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Heavy Rain Frontal Nudity glitch exposed already ....the game gonna sell a few millions copy now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word going on right now is that we here in US will be getting a censored version not like Europe.

how do I embed non youtube vids on NT now? I know it changed a few months back where you could you just copy and past the embed code into the post.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

how do I embed non youtube vids on NT now? I know it changed a few months back where you could you just copy and past the embed code into the post.
If your using FireFox, click the HTML logo icon on the reply status bar and past the code there. Reclick the HTML logo icon and the video should appear.

here are the scans of the GOW3 review by OPM UK
I would put them in spoilers but I forgot how to,
WARNING I've been told there are lots of story spoilers so read at your own choice

2hykv9l.jpg

osse8n.jpg

k9xl4y.jpg

2dme3qb.jpg

2ypdjjl.jpg

294ninm.jpg

2duknjl.jpg

20r22p4.jpg

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

I wanna know has anyone beat chrono cross before? I might buy it on amazon

yup i have the OG copy for the psone i beat it already like 30 times,

and i also have it on psp

Chrono trigger was my first ever RPG and it was a mind=blown. I love that game to death. i borrowed it from a friend and played new game + awesome awesome

back then I played Cross for about an hour but couldn't get into it because i had it bootleg and it keep glitching.. that's y i wanna buy it again.

I might get kingdom hearts 1+2 soon

thanks for all the help everyone.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

here are the scans of the GOW3 review by OPM UK
I would put them in spoilers but I forgot how to,
WARNING I've been told there are lots of story spoilers so read at your own choice

2hykv9l.jpg

osse8n.jpg

k9xl4y.jpg

2dme3qb.jpg

2ypdjjl.jpg

294ninm.jpg

2duknjl.jpg

20r22p4.jpg
Is there a scanned pic of front cover of that magazine.

Back
Top Bottom