PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

im gonna end up getting someone killed my 1st play through cuz nevery pay attention during QTE's and some of them are so sudden
laugh.gif

and when heavy rain comes out we should start a new thread discussing "stuff" (no spoilers) and our choices and different outcomes

Fl0w is a LOT of fun. Really calming. I would definitely scoop that up if I didn't get it waaaaaaaay back. I recommend everyone to go ahead and download it. It's a free full game. Might as well try it out.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Fl0w is a LOT of fun. Really calming. I would definitely scoop that up if I didn't get it waaaaaaaay back. I recommend everyone to go ahead and download it. It's a free full game. Might as well try it out.

when is it over? y didnt flow annouce a free game or something thanks

Fl0w is a wonderful game and if you haven't checked out ThatGameStudio's other game "Flower" I suggest you do as well.

That studio is good people
pimp.gif

Flow sucks

the controls are difficult and it got me feeling like im a baby playing with a toy steering wheel

im glad it was free or i'd be extremely pissed

now only if flower was free....

Hybrid, you already know I have Flower as well. Everytime I play, folks send me messages trying to diss me and/or my manhood. People like to talk bad about things they don't even know about...
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure it's thatgamecompany though...

Gutta, the deal ends tonight at 9PM PST.

Hybrid, you already know I have Flower as well. Everytime I play, folks send me messages trying to diss me and/or my manhood. People like to talk bad about things they don't even know about...
laugh.gif

thanks i gotta get home b4 then. i jus downloadd it for my cousin i hope he gets happy to see it.

Originally Posted by townboiz

Just picked up a silver dualshock 3 at walmart for $33.00.
Check your local walmart if your in need of a new controller.
They only had blue and silver at my local walmart.

is that an instore price only? theyre showing for $44 now online...

laugh.gif

Oh I know it's ThatGameCompany, It's an inside joke with someone from Sony SM who reads this thread
happy.gif

Yeah... they're watching you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

laugh.gif

Oh I know it's ThatGameCompany, It's an inside joke with someone from Sony SM who reads this thread
happy.gif

laugh.gif

FFXIII 250GB Bundle, POST HASTE!

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

The dualshocks might be in store only. I was at walmart and I seen them on sale along with other game accesories

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

10/21/09   5:26 PM

HybridSoldier23 wrote:
Bad news friends, The Japanese language track has been removed from the NA version. Also there will be no special collectors edition. That is all for now...

We can dream, can't we...
frown.gif

+%%% it. I'll build my own.
laugh.gif
Only PS3 bundle to come with a case of Red Bull, red licorice, couple bags of Tostitos, and G2.

Why G2? It quenches your thirst, +%*++$#%#$#%.

Just a heads up to anyone that hasn't got Assassin's Creed II, it's on sale this week @ Target for $39.99.

man, glad I only rented White Knight Chronicles, +%!% is boring as hell...

guess Im still waiting for ff13 for my rpg fix.

Back
Top Bottom