PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Good old Heavy Rain...I remember that announcement. The emotion that you see on the character is amazing. I can't wait to see when it all comes into fruition.

Speaking of Quantic Dream, if you haven't yet, you guys need to try to find a copy of Indigo Prophecy. It's a great game with an even greater storyline where every decision that you make effects the rest of the story in one way or another. It's pretty much an interactive murder mystery movie with twists and turns throughout. Definitely one of the great underated PS2 games.
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

ok..so i'm ******ed...
i booted up today, for the first time in a while (2k8 on 360 got me tied up for hours! haah) and i realized that i put the wrong SN up here...
so..my PSN ID is: MarkyMark04
thats for real this time ahah..SORRY!

Quote:
And I know one game from Capcom that were reveling I think on Monday, but it isn't SF game. Supposedly we have the world premier info on it. I'll fill you in later.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

The White PS3 is REAL...
www.scei.co.jp/corporate/release/071009a.html
071009as.jpg
071009gs.jpg
ps301.jpg
ps303.jpg
ps305.jpg
ps304.jpg
:smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
red-ps3.JPG

that white PS3 looks ridiculous :wow:
eek.gif
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Yeah, the signature should work because that's EXACTLY what I use so there shouldn't be any problems with that. Just happy to help out.
Quote:
How the hell do i shoot free throws in 2K8? It keeps saying 'Not Centered' I keep trying different angles, standing in different positions and nothin works. I dont understand it. my boy who played for the first time yesterday had no problems
pimp.gif
>:
mad.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: MoMoney848

No problem man, just happy to help out. NOW USE IT! 8)
glasses.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: MoMoney848

boost i cant see that pic^^
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

damn i wish i would have waited for the white one
Team Weezy F.

Imma Monster Everyday Is Halloween"​
<!-----<span style="color:000066;font-size:xx-large;">O<!-----[/u]​

Quote:
and the capcom/snk deal ended with the last card fighters game on the nintendo DS, so don't expect anymore capcom/snk crossovers
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Damn that white PS3 and DS controller look sick. :wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait til November to cop though, I need my PS3 fix now. :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

Has anybody sent in for their 5 blu-ray movies? how long did you have to wait before you received them?
TEAM SOUTHERN STATE PKWY
from 13 S. - 41 A.​

Just now someone gonna show up with a baped out one
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

Back
Top Bottom