PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

I went into EB games today to cop Resistance, and the girl told me tomorrow for FIFA 08 for the PS3, I coulda swore it was the 16th

If anybody wants to get down on Resistance online holler

ID = sneakapr0

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID = sneakapr0
Quick is deadly...Robinho is deadly...

Courtesy of gamasutra.comKoei Confirms PS3 Version Of Fatal Inertia For 2008 Release
fatal_inertia_tgs.jpg
Quote:
Following up on today's in-depth feature discussing Japanese publisher/developer Koei, the firm has confirmed that the PlayStation 3 version of Unreal Engine 3 title Fatal Inertia is still in development, with a '2008' release date anticipated.

As part of the interview, Takazumi Tomoike, managing executive officer and deputy general manager of Koei's software division, discussed the fate of the title, which at one point was reported to be on 'indefinite hold', apparently due to issues in implementing the game on PlayStation 3 using Unreal Engine 3.

Tomoike confirmed that the action racing title, which has already debuted on the Xbox 360, is indeed still coming to the PlayStation 3, and also commented of the PS3 version: "We are going to use the SixAxis, and I think the controller is well-suited for the game."

Following up for further information, a Koei representative clarified a release date for the title, commenting: "Koei Canada is actively developing Fatal Inertia for PlayStation 3. We're anticipating a North American release in 2008."

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I went into EB games today to cop Resistance, and the girl told me tomorrow for FIFA 08 for the PS3, I coulda swore it was the 16th

ID = sneakapr0

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID = sneakapr0

ID = sneakapr0

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID = sneakapr0

ID = sneakapr0

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID = sneakapr0

Courtesy of gamasutra.comKoei Confirms PS3 Version Of Fatal Inertia For 2008 Release
fatal_inertia_tgs.jpg
Quote:
Following up on today's in-depth feature discussing Japanese publisher/developer Koei, the firm has confirmed that the PlayStation 3 version of Unreal Engine 3 title Fatal Inertia is still in development, with a '2008' release date anticipated.

As part of the interview, Takazumi Tomoike, managing executive officer and deputy general manager of Koei's software division, discussed the fate of the title, which at one point was reported to be on 'indefinite hold', apparently due to issues in implementing the game on PlayStation 3 using Unreal Engine 3.

Tomoike confirmed that the action racing title, which has already debuted on the Xbox 360, is indeed still coming to the PlayStation 3, and also commented of the PS3 version: "We are going to use the SixAxis, and I think the controller is well-suited for the game."

Following up for further information, a Koei representative clarified a release date for the title, commenting: "Koei Canada is actively developing Fatal Inertia for PlayStation 3. We're anticipating a North American release in 2008."

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

ID = sneakapr0

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID = sneakapr0

fatal_inertia_tgs.jpg
Quote:

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

fatal_inertia_tgs.jpg
Quote:

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

fatal_inertia_tgs.jpg
Quote:

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

ID = sneakapr0

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID = sneakapr0

fatal_inertia_tgs.jpg
Quote:

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

fatal_inertia_tgs.jpg
Quote:

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

ID = sneakapr0

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID = sneakapr0

fatal_inertia_tgs.jpg
Quote:

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

fatal_inertia_tgs.jpg
Quote:

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

fatal_inertia_tgs.jpg
Quote:

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
The colorware isnt THAT bad price. 100 for system and controller plus extra controller is 25. Im fine with my black but if a red one with white controllers is veeeery tempting.
970eqg.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Quote:
The colorware isnt THAT bad price. 100 for system and controller plus extra controller is 25. Im fine with my black but if a red one with white controllers is veeeery tempting.
970eqg.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Quote:
970eqg.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Quote:
970eqg.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Quote:
970eqg.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Quote:
970eqg.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Quote:
970eqg.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Quote:
970eqg.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Back
Top Bottom