PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Quote:
The colorware isnt THAT bad price. 100 for system and controller plus extra controller is 25. Im fine with my black but if a red one with white controllers is veeeery tempting.
970eqg.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Quote:
The colorware isnt THAT bad price. 100 for system and controller plus extra controller is 25. Im fine with my black but if a red one with white controllers is veeeery tempting.
970eqg.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Quote:
970eqg.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

I'm gonna start something new called "Bring It Back", where ill bring back trailers of games that have been long forgotten, but are still coming to the PS3.

Lets start if off, with one of my highly anticipated games of 2008, Heavy Rain. This is the only trailer released so far, and it was drop back at E3 2006. There is alot of work that needs to be done, like the sync of the mouth with the voice and facial expressions need to be a bit more tighter, other than that, its still freakishly DOPE!

The developer, Quantic Dream :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
, ill post those in a minute.

... and before I'm hit with the barrage, yes... it's a PS3 exclusive, as Sony signed the team to a contract.

Bring It Back: Heavy Rain Casting Trailer [url=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=136645717206489131&hl=en]

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I'm gonna start something new called "Bring It Back", where ill bring back trailers of games that have been long forgotten, but are still coming to the PS3.

Lets start if off, with one of my highly anticipated games of 2008, Heavy Rain. This is the only trailer released so far, and it was drop back at E3 2006. There is alot of work that needs to be done, like the sync of the mouth with the voice and facial expressions need to be a bit more tighter, other than that, its still freakishly DOPE!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

... and before I'm hit with the barrage, yes... it's a PS3 exclusive, as Sony signed the team to a contract.

Bring It Back: Heavy Rain Casting Trailer [url=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=136645717206489131&hl=en]

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Yo Boost add me to the list. PSN: ManikHispanik.

And I know one game from Capcom that were reveling I think on Monday, but it isn't SF game. Supposedly we have the world premier info on it. I'll fill you in later.

And I know one game from Capcom that were reveling I think on Monday, but it isn't SF game. Supposedly we have the world premier info on it. I'll fill you in later.

Back
Top Bottom