PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

Originally Posted by salbah3

SMH now I gotta file a fraud alert, there better not be no funny business with my CC
30t6p3b.gif

This is terrible pr for Sony and they gonna have to make this up to us some kinda way. Either way it go, I'm still rocking with the best. I'm just mad %#%*$! is so thirsty, but I guess no ambition leads to no progress. I respect the hustle but not the stealing

This is terrible pr for Sony and they gonna have to make this up to us some kinda way. Either way it go, I'm still rocking with the best. I'm just mad %#%*$! is so thirsty, but I guess no ambition leads to no progress. I respect the hustle but not the stealing

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

In all honesty, I wonder how much of the security breach is directly related to having a FREE online service as opposed to a paid subscription.

Like... what if the breach was a result of lack a decent security system because they couldn't fund it.

Sony, not being able to afford decent security
laugh.gif
That supposition is not as crazy as it sounds. 
Not that they couldn't afford it but maybe because it was free they really didn't give a +*%@ either way? 

Was te PS3 network "free" after all?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

In all honesty, I wonder how much of the security breach is directly related to having a FREE online service as opposed to a paid subscription.

Like... what if the breach was a result of lack a decent security system because they couldn't fund it.

Sony, not being able to afford decent security
laugh.gif
That supposition is not as crazy as it sounds. 
Not that they couldn't afford it but maybe because it was free they really didn't give a +*%@ either way? 

Was te PS3 network "free" after all?
laugh.gif

So is there any way we can delete our CC info from the network. Or do we need to be signed into the store for that to work.

Or is it just a wait and see and hope you don't get screwed

So is there any way we can delete our CC info from the network. Or do we need to be signed into the store for that to work.

Or is it just a wait and see and hope you don't get screwed

Back
Top Bottom