PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

You can't even argue with X-Bots at this point. They won. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

If there is a class action lawsuit, at this point I am going to join it. Sony's irresponsibility has put millions at risk for identity theft.

If they can catch those responsible, they need to lay down the hammer. I'm talking prison time not a fine that they can raise funds for to pay off.

If there is a class action lawsuit, at this point I am going to join it. Sony's irresponsibility has put millions at risk for identity theft.

If they can catch those responsible, they need to lay down the hammer. I'm talking prison time not a fine that they can raise funds for to pay off.

Remember when there was no console *online* gaming?

Now people can't live with out for at least a week ....smh
30t6p3b.gif

Remember when there was no console *online* gaming?

Now people can't live with out for at least a week ....smh
30t6p3b.gif

I don't care about the network being down, but I sure as heck care about my personal information getting stolen.  Check out this article from Financial Post dated today:
[h1]Sony reveals PlayStation hackers stole personal data in security breach[/h1]
Matt Hartley Apr 26, 2011 – 4:26 PM ET | Last Updated: Apr 26, 2011 5:19 PM ET

Unidentified hackers have breached security surrounding Sony Corp.’s PlayStation Network and Qriocity services and stolen the personal information of users, the Japanese electronics giant confirmed on Tuesday.

The security breach — which could have an impact on millions of video game players around the world — caused Sony to shut down its PlayStation Network and Qriocity services six days ago, according to a post by Patrick Seybold, senior director of corporate communications for Sony Computer Entertainment of America, on the Official PlayStation blog.

Sony said it has temporarily shut down the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services and hired an “outside, recognized security firm

I don't care about the network being down, but I sure as heck care about my personal information getting stolen.  Check out this article from Financial Post dated today:
[h1]Sony reveals PlayStation hackers stole personal data in security breach[/h1]

Unidentified hackers have breached security surrounding Sony Corp.’s PlayStation Network and Qriocity services and stolen the personal information of users, the Japanese electronics giant confirmed on Tuesday.

The security breach — which could have an impact on millions of video game players around the world — caused Sony to shut down its PlayStation Network and Qriocity services six days ago, according to a post by Patrick Seybold, senior director of corporate communications for Sony Computer Entertainment of America, on the Official PlayStation blog.

Sony said it has temporarily shut down the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services and hired an “outside, recognized security firm

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

I could care less that the net work was down.....but now they stealing our info on that thing too??? ##!% Sony man.....

I could care less that the net work was down.....but now they stealing our info on that thing too??? ##!% Sony man.....

Back
Top Bottom