PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

SMFH and I just bought one a few weeks ago and this ol bull happens. Back to XBL I go, SONY = ultimate fail

SMFH and I just bought one a few weeks ago and this ol bull happens. Back to XBL I go, SONY = ultimate fail

This makes sense, BOA just sent me a new debit card the other day, talking about third party may have given away your information blah blah blah....................No money missing from my account..........................ah well..........

This makes sense, BOA just sent me a new debit card the other day, talking about third party may have given away your information blah blah blah....................No money missing from my account..........................ah well..........

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So is there any way we can delete our CC info from the network. Or do we need to be signed into the store for that to work.

Or is it just a wait and see and hope you don't get screwed

if its already been exposed their is nothing you can do about it

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So is there any way we can delete our CC info from the network. Or do we need to be signed into the store for that to work.

Or is it just a wait and see and hope you don't get screwed

if its already been exposed their is nothing you can do about it

well that succs, using psn vouchers ftw....still love my ps3.

xbox is next. dont think yall are bulletproof either
laugh.gif

well that succs, using psn vouchers ftw....still love my ps3.

xbox is next. dont think yall are bulletproof either
laugh.gif

PSN prepaid cards ftw.
Seriously sucks for you guys that gave your CC info though
30t6p3b.gif

Xbox is next, don't think it won't happen. Use this whole stupid situation as a warning.

Currently ashamed of my sig....

PSN prepaid cards ftw.
30t6p3b.gif

Xbox is next, don't think it won't happen. Use this whole stupid situation as a warning.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

PSN prepaid cards ftw.
30t6p3b.gif

Tell me about it
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Buying Black Ops expansion pack FTL?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

PSN prepaid cards ftw.
30t6p3b.gif

Tell me about it
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Buying Black Ops expansion pack FTL?
tired.gif

i feel like this is happening as a result of sony going after that one dude for hacking the ps3. basically pissed off the wrong group of people.

this is a bad look though. i would think that sony would've at least sent emails to users by now explaining what's going on and how we can protect ourselves at this point. i just finished clearing up a case of identity theft with paypal. not trying to go through it again with this ps3 fiasco.
30t6p3b.gif

i feel like this is happening as a result of sony going after that one dude for hacking the ps3. basically pissed off the wrong group of people.

this is a bad look though. i would think that sony would've at least sent emails to users by now explaining what's going on and how we can protect ourselves at this point. i just finished clearing up a case of identity theft with paypal. not trying to go through it again with this ps3 fiasco.
30t6p3b.gif

The only reason they went after the PS3 is because they sued that Hotz dude.. I think Microsoft doesn't care if you mod it you just can't play online because you'll be banned. The hackers don't care about online play.

The only reason they went after the PS3 is because they sued that Hotz dude.. I think Microsoft doesn't care if you mod it you just can't play online because you'll be banned. The hackers don't care about online play.

Back
Top Bottom