PS3 - Gran Turismo 5 - Official Thread - NOV 24th - 8 DAYS!

01.jpg

gt4_subaru.jpg
173806.jpg

this is gonna have online racing with the classes of cars etc?

ive been away from video games for a WHILE sorry if a dumb question

this is gonna have online racing with the classes of cars etc?

ive been away from video games for a WHILE sorry if a dumb question

nobody answered my question early, but whats the difference between this game and the previous 4? Im a huge car enthusiast, but I find it mad boring driving in circles for hours.

nobody answered my question early, but whats the difference between this game and the previous 4? Im a huge car enthusiast, but I find it mad boring driving in circles for hours.

This game is fun to play for a day and look and the cool graphics and all. But after that it's very boring, you really have to be into tuning and very specific car things.

This game is fun to play for a day and look and the cool graphics and all. But after that it's very boring, you really have to be into tuning and very specific car things.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

wrc-seat-logitech-g27.png
[h3]Playseat WRC + Logitech G27[/h3]
will this work for gt5/ps3????

that would be beyond sick in front of my huge samsung, i might never leave the house.

i was just looking at that myself.. way too much money for that whole setup for my taste

Originally Posted by Al Audi

wrc-seat-logitech-g27.png
[h3]Playseat WRC + Logitech G27[/h3]
will this work for gt5/ps3????

that would be beyond sick in front of my huge samsung, i might never leave the house.

i was just looking at that myself.. way too much money for that whole setup for my taste

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

This is the first next gen GT game....(yeah i know GT5Prologue...)

If you didn't enjoy the first 4, don't bother with 5....

This is the first next gen GT game....(yeah i know GT5Prologue...)

If you didn't enjoy the first 4, don't bother with 5....

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

I bought a ps3 just for this game.... Played prologue and said eff this game..
Forza3 >
Boy, sit down. 
laugh.gif
You're wyln' though. GT is the best driving simulator to hit a console

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

I bought a ps3 just for this game.... Played prologue and said eff this game..
Forza3 >
Boy, sit down. 
laugh.gif
You're wyln' though. GT is the best driving simulator to hit a console

You got it right the first time. More cars, and tracks with better graphics. It's an evolution of the first four.

You got it right the first time. More cars, and tracks with better graphics. It's an evolution of the first four.

for the guy thats asking about it being different, its pretty much like all other simulation sequels

its like comparing nba 2k5 to nba 2k11, its gonna be improved on all fronts and include a bunch of new features but its still going to feel like gran turismo

for the guy thats asking about it being different, its pretty much like all other simulation sequels

its like comparing nba 2k5 to nba 2k11, its gonna be improved on all fronts and include a bunch of new features but its still going to feel like gran turismo

lol at the XBOX 360 owners reppin Forza haha..
Sorry GT5 is waaaaay above Forza
I can't wait to have an Evo X n GT-r in my garage

lol at the XBOX 360 owners reppin Forza haha..
Sorry GT5 is waaaaay above Forza
I can't wait to have an Evo X n GT-r in my garage

Forza does not touch GT
laugh.gif

GT covers the whole world of racing and car culture in general, not just tuners

Im about to make own ghetto setup with a s13 seat for this game
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom