PS3 - Gran Turismo 5 - Official Thread - NOV 24th - 8 DAYS!

Still have collectors edition on pre-order, tired of waiting... Is this really the date? *Heads off to GTPlanet*

Still have collectors edition on pre-order, tired of waiting... Is this really the date? *Heads off to GTPlanet*

eek.gif
 This is actually coming out???
Wish I had a ps3, though.

Still remember when GT1 came out.
pimp.gif

haven't played any of them in years.

eek.gif
 This is actually coming out???
Wish I had a ps3, though.

Still remember when GT1 came out.
pimp.gif

haven't played any of them in years.

- I've been a
eek.gif
HUGE
eek.gif
GT fan since the OG
pimp.gif
.  Recently, however, I've fallen madly in love with NFS Shift
smile.gif
; it's everything I've ever desired from a racing game.  GT5 will have
to be damn near flawless to take the top spot from Shift, as far as I'm concerned.  I'll wait for the reviews before I begin to consider a purchase. 

- I hear NFS Shift 2
30t6p3b.gif
is in the oven and that new NFS: Hot Pursuit is the truth.  If GT5 doesn't receive at least a 9.0 from IGN then it's a no-go
tired.gif

- I've been a
eek.gif
HUGE
eek.gif
GT fan since the OG
pimp.gif
.  Recently, however, I've fallen madly in love with NFS Shift
smile.gif
; it's everything I've ever desired from a racing game.  GT5 will have
to be damn near flawless to take the top spot from Shift, as far as I'm concerned.  I'll wait for the reviews before I begin to consider a purchase. 

- I hear NFS Shift 2
30t6p3b.gif
is in the oven and that new NFS: Hot Pursuit is the truth.  If GT5 doesn't receive at least a 9.0 from IGN then it's a no-go
tired.gif

Oh no. I'm gonna be fiending for 2 weeks while schools still in session before I can afford to play and lose interest in the rest of the world
sick.gif

Thank god it's actually coming out though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x infinite

Oh no. I'm gonna be fiending for 2 weeks while schools still in session before I can afford to play and lose interest in the rest of the world
sick.gif

Thank god it's actually coming out though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x infinite

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Forza3 >
This is false. I've been playing Forza 3 patiently and I can honestly say that GT5 is slightly better based on what I've seen so far.

As far as realistic simulation during different races goes, Forza takes it. Gameplay and modes, I would have to give it to GT5.

Forza gets mad boring especially when all you've got left are endurance races and I think I've had enough with tuning my cars to drift, it really gets boring when you don't have Live anymore
frown.gif

GT5 has more of a realistic point of view where you have to train, learn, and acquire different licenses.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Forza3 >
This is false. I've been playing Forza 3 patiently and I can honestly say that GT5 is slightly better based on what I've seen so far.

As far as realistic simulation during different races goes, Forza takes it. Gameplay and modes, I would have to give it to GT5.

Forza gets mad boring especially when all you've got left are endurance races and I think I've had enough with tuning my cars to drift, it really gets boring when you don't have Live anymore
frown.gif

GT5 has more of a realistic point of view where you have to train, learn, and acquire different licenses.

Back
Top Bottom