PS3 - Gran Turismo 5 - Official Thread - NOV 24th - 8 DAYS!

Anyone know if BB still has the Stealth GTR when you preorder
nerd.gif
? I called them and they were less than helpful.

nerd.gif

If people can't wait 50 minutes for an install...
laugh.gif
We waited YEARS for this game, what's 50 minutes?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkdan1

nerd.gif

If you're talking about DLC Car, then it should come with other Stealth cars (Stealth Bugatti Veyron and etc.)

If you're talking about the die-cast replica, then I believe the U.S. is getting something else. Hope this helps.

nerd.gif

If you're talking about DLC Car, then it should come with other Stealth cars (Stealth Bugatti Veyron and etc.)

If you're talking about the die-cast replica, then I believe the U.S. is getting something else. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

nerd.gif

Hey thanks!

yeah I meant the DLC car but the only one that has all is the Signature Edition which they're all sold out of. I pre-ordered my Collector's Edition from Wal-Mart which comes with a DLC Stealth NSX. The die-cast replica is available on all Collector Editions. Each vendor has a different pre-order DLC i.e. Wal-Mart has Stealth NSX, Gamestop has Stealth McLaren + one of the NASCAR cars, etc. Best Buy.com didn't advertise this on their site although based on what I've seen, they do have the Stealth GTR. But I wanted to make sure first. If worst comes to worst I'll just buy it when it's out online.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

nerd.gif

Hey thanks!

yeah I meant the DLC car but the only one that has all is the Signature Edition which they're all sold out of. I pre-ordered my Collector's Edition from Wal-Mart which comes with a DLC Stealth NSX. The die-cast replica is available on all Collector Editions. Each vendor has a different pre-order DLC i.e. Wal-Mart has Stealth NSX, Gamestop has Stealth McLaren + one of the NASCAR cars, etc. Best Buy.com didn't advertise this on their site although based on what I've seen, they do have the Stealth GTR. But I wanted to make sure first. If worst comes to worst I'll just buy it when it's out online.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Lol... and WTH was up with that article... "This may not end well" and "As half the internet is screaming out...".  Is it really that serious?  Yeah 50 mins is a long time, but it's a one-time-deal.  Blown way out of proportion. 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Lol... and WTH was up with that article... "This may not end well" and "As half the internet is screaming out...".  Is it really that serious?  Yeah 50 mins is a long time, but it's a one-time-deal.  Blown way out of proportion. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
its also optional if you want to install the game ...people just take gaming too serious sometime
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
its also optional if you want to install the game ...people just take gaming too serious sometime
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom