PS3 - Gran Turismo 5 - Official Thread - NOV 24th - 8 DAYS!

Logitech having a sale on the G27 steering wheels if anyone interested 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

nerd.gif
Link??

And anyone who says Forza or NFS is not a true racing enthusiast. GT is respected amongst the racing world (F1, rally, tuning scene) and the amount of heritage in the GT series is second to none. Kaz sure does take his time, but he is a hall of famer when it comes to the automotive world.

nerd.gif
Link??

And anyone who says Forza or NFS is not a true racing enthusiast. GT is respected amongst the racing world (F1, rally, tuning scene) and the amount of heritage in the GT series is second to none. Kaz sure does take his time, but he is a hall of famer when it comes to the automotive world.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

nerd.gif
Link??

nah brah forza is good. Not saying that it is better but it is a great racing game

nerd.gif
Link??

nah brah forza is good. Not saying that it is better but it is a great racing game

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

nerd.gif
Link??

True but it's arcadey imo, I prefer the feel of the GT series.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

nerd.gif
Link??

True but it's arcadey imo, I prefer the feel of the GT series.

nerd.gif
Link??

Logitech has the Logitech G27 Racing Wheel with Force Feedback for $300 - 35% off with coupon code gdby2009 = $195 with free shipping. Supports PC, PS2, and PS3 out of the box. 900-degree wheel rotation: go 2.5 times around lock to lock, just as you would behind the wheel of many real cars.

nerd.gif
Link??

Logitech has the Logitech G27 Racing Wheel with Force Feedback for $300 - 35% off with coupon code gdby2009 = $195 with free shipping. Supports PC, PS2, and PS3 out of the box. 900-degree wheel rotation: go 2.5 times around lock to lock, just as you would behind the wheel of many real cars.

dont even put forza in the same sentence as GT

GT is as real as it gets to you driving the cars you dream about.

wrc-seat-logitech-g27.png
[h3]Playseat WRC + Logitech G27[/h3]
will this work for gt5/ps3????

that would be beyond sick in front of my huge samsung, i might never leave the house.

wrc-seat-logitech-g27.png
[h3]Playseat WRC + Logitech G27[/h3]
will this work for gt5/ps3????

that would be beyond sick in front of my huge samsung, i might never leave the house.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I'll finally be able to drive an Evo X.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I'll finally be able to drive an Evo X.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom