PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Naw, they need to fix the footsteps on ninja pro.......im supposed to be dead silent and people still hear me walking smh.

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

The First.

My debut montage:

pimp.gif
.� This made me miss MW2.� Traded it in for BO
frown.gif
Game is nice. I miss those maps.

Gonna hop off Reach and get on this for a while. Nice vid
pimp.gif

What do you guys mean the game isn't "smooth"? (Serious question)

Is it the actual gameplay that's a bit choppy? Or is the the online lag that makes it "unsmooth"

Is it the actual gameplay that's a bit choppy? Or is the the online lag that makes it "unsmooth"

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

its a mix of both online lag (friends list), and overall bad coding that causes the game to lose FPS.

overall they did a really bad job on this. the 360 doesn't have half of the problems ps3 users are experiencing.

they need to stop this whole hotfix crap on the server side and just release a massive patch.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

its a mix of both online lag (friends list), and overall bad coding that causes the game to lose FPS.

overall they did a really bad job on this. the 360 doesn't have half of the problems ps3 users are experiencing.

they need to stop this whole hotfix crap on the server side and just release a massive patch.

Haven't turned my PS3 on in weeks... gonna see if I can find my COD4 disk and run some later.

Haven't turned my PS3 on in weeks... gonna see if I can find my COD4 disk and run some later.

Game is nowhere as smooth as MW2.
What happen to everyone? I found 3 or 4 dudes playing it compare to 25 or 30 during week 1

What happen to everyone? I found 3 or 4 dudes playing it compare to 25 or 30 during week 1

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I be on and tried to invite you but I forgot Kliq members don't run with lowly grunts.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I be on and tried to invite you but I forgot Kliq members don't run with lowly grunts.

The First.

My debut montage: EDIT: NT'ers galore with the cameos.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
I said it when COD4 came out and now I have to change it.. MW2 is the best game ive ever played despite all of the BS.. If black ops played like MW2 it'd be the best

laugh.gif
@ all the dudes on ur team all saying WOOOOAH at the same time on estate when u got that multi kill

The First.

My debut montage: EDIT: NT'ers galore with the cameos.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
I said it when COD4 came out and now I have to change it.. MW2 is the best game ive ever played despite all of the BS.. If black ops played like MW2 it'd be the best

laugh.gif
@ all the dudes on ur team all saying WOOOOAH at the same time on estate when u got that multi kill

Back
Top Bottom