PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Yo, I was the only one left in the game so it was a 1 on 5.

It was a 5-5 at one point, but I was with all randoms so those bums got an SR71 up and then everybody on my team quit.

So I somehow manage to get a UAV while they have the SR71 up and I go prone to call it in.

As I stood up an orange dot appears right on me and next thing I know I'm watching a kill cam.

Dude was literally standing on my head, hopped down and knifed me.

If you don't see me on Black Ops for a while, you know why.

Originally Posted by Pohflylice

Black Ops is inferior to MW2 in every way... dropping frame rates, connection issues, graphics, spawn points, weapons, maps, lobbies, kill streaks..... everything is just worse. Only gripe I have with MW2 is OMA and the endless amount of noobtubes. BO gets old after an hour of play, $$!$ ain't even fun.

We should do another MW2 season instead of Crap Ops, that's just my suggestion though.
Translation: "I was good on MW2, now I suck balls on Black Ops, so let me whine about how the previous game was better."  Funny thing is people said the same thing about MW2 when it first came out claiming COD4 MW was better.

Black Ops is inferior to MW2 in every way... dropping frame rates, connection issues, graphics, spawn points, weapons, maps, lobbies, kill streaks..... everything is just worse. Only gripe I have with MW2 is OMA and the endless amount of noobtubes. BO gets old after an hour of play, $$!$ ain't even fun.

We should do another MW2 season instead of Crap Ops, that's just my suggestion though.
Translation: "I was good on MW2, now I suck balls on Black Ops, so let me whine about how the previous game was better."  Funny thing is people said the same thing about MW2 when it first came out claiming COD4 MW was better.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Word... add it to your file share I wanna see that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

BlackOps is inferior to MW2 in every way... dropping frame rates, connectionissues, graphics, spawn points, weapons, maps, lobbies, killstreaks..... everything is just worse. Only gripe I have with MW2 isOMA and the endless amount of noobtubes. BO gets old after an hour ofplay, $$!$ ain't even fun.

Translation:"I was good on MW2, now I suck balls on Black Ops, so let me whineabout how the previous game was better."  Funny thing is people saidthe same thing about MW2 when it first came out claiming COD4 MW wasbetter.
I've been pretty consistent on every COD game I've played so far and COD4 is still the best one...

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Word... add it to your file share I wanna see that
laugh.gif

BlackOps is inferior to MW2 in every way... dropping frame rates, connectionissues, graphics, spawn points, weapons, maps, lobbies, killstreaks..... everything is just worse. Only gripe I have with MW2 isOMA and the endless amount of noobtubes. BO gets old after an hour ofplay, $$!$ ain't even fun.

Translation:"I was good on MW2, now I suck balls on Black Ops, so let me whineabout how the previous game was better."  Funny thing is people saidthe same thing about MW2 when it first came out claiming COD4 MW wasbetter.
I've been pretty consistent on every COD game I've played so far and COD4 is still the best one...

Progression of Call of Duty
Part 1:
Part 2Part 3
Spoiler [+]
K... lookin at Part 3... Mw2 was a sexy +*! game 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Graphics & the Smooth gameplay but its still #*+$... Black Ops > All

Ill post the Black Ops one wen it comes out

Progression of Call of Duty
Part 1:
Part 2Part 3
Spoiler [+]
K... lookin at Part 3... Mw2 was a sexy +*! game 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Graphics & the Smooth gameplay but its still #*+$... Black Ops > All

Ill post the Black Ops one wen it comes out

but cod4 is the best
laugh.gif

but cod4 is the best
laugh.gif

modern warfare 2 had a lot of great points...

but i think that infinity ward went the way of selling a more noob friendly game than it was trying to cater to its following

cant really blame them though...

black ops is 5012401203123 times more balanced...

its already been said but black ops gameplay and party idea on mw2 engine =
pimp.gif

modern warfare 2 had a lot of great points...

but i think that infinity ward went the way of selling a more noob friendly game than it was trying to cater to its following

cant really blame them though...

black ops is 5012401203123 times more balanced...

pimp.gif

black ops is
grin.gif
even i stopped playing it smh , this game is a bunch of bs i play alot of fps games but this geame gets me pissed especially because its a cal of duty game , ive always beasted in call of duty but this game gets on my nerves!

Oh well off to enjoy my teenage life.

black ops is
grin.gif
even i stopped playing it smh , this game is a bunch of bs i play alot of fps games but this geame gets me pissed especially because its a cal of duty game , ive always beasted in call of duty but this game gets on my nerves!

Oh well off to enjoy my teenage life.

COD4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black ops>MW2>WAW. I played a few game of COD4 game is still nor boring but @%+ they still selling the maps for 10 I thought they would be free by now

COD4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black ops>MW2>WAW. I played a few game of COD4 game is still nor boring but @%+ they still selling the maps for 10 I thought they would be free by now

Good video 12th, I agree that COD4 was the best, MW2 a very very close second. I rented WaW, took it back that same day. Black Ops is the most frustrating of the series, Trey did a lot of good things and a lot of bad things, all in all, the spawns / hit detection is TRASH. It takes waaay too many bullets to kill someone and it seems like everyone has a flack on.

Good video 12th, I agree that COD4 was the best, MW2 a very very close second. I rented WaW, took it back that same day. Black Ops is the most frustrating of the series, Trey did a lot of good things and a lot of bad things, all in all, the spawns / hit detection is TRASH. It takes waaay too many bullets to kill someone and it seems like everyone has a flack on.

I didn't even get into COD4 multiplayer, I was still on my Halo3 *$@$
laugh.gif
The thing that pisses me off w/ BO is that I gotta play other games in order to pro up
30t6p3b.gif
I aint tryna plant bombs and *$@$ in order to get my pro perks. I just wanna kill kill kill
laugh.gif

I didn't even get into COD4 multiplayer, I was still on my Halo3 *$@$
laugh.gif
The thing that pisses me off w/ BO is that I gotta play other games in order to pro up
30t6p3b.gif
I aint tryna plant bombs and *$@$ in order to get my pro perks. I just wanna kill kill kill
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

pimp.gif
Word... Gameplay.Lag.Connection.Spawns (even though ive grown accustom to anticipating them so i dont feel theyre that bad) issues can still be worked out
but if it had the Mw2 engine/graphics it wouldve 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Again , it still doesnt take away from my opinion that Black Ops is by far the best in the series....

Originally Posted by pootaing

pimp.gif
Word... Gameplay.Lag.Connection.Spawns (even though ive grown accustom to anticipating them so i dont feel theyre that bad) issues can still be worked out
but if it had the Mw2 engine/graphics it wouldve 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Again , it still doesnt take away from my opinion that Black Ops is by far the best in the series....

Back
Top Bottom