PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Video made me sorta miss it
But it was just to easy for everyone 
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
too much ++%+*#!+
30t6p3b.gif

I still say Black Ops > anyother CoD

but nice montage tap

Video made me sorta miss it
But it was just to easy for everyone 
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
too much ++%+*#!+
30t6p3b.gif

I still say Black Ops > anyother CoD

but nice montage tap

Black Ops is inferior to MW2 in every way... dropping frame rates, connection issues, graphics, spawn points, weapons, maps, lobbies, kill streaks..... everything is just worse. Only gripe I have with MW2 is OMA and the endless amount of noobtubes. BO gets old after an hour of play, $$!$ ain't even fun.

We should do another MW2 season instead of Crap Ops, that's just my suggestion though.

Black Ops is inferior to MW2 in every way... dropping frame rates, connection issues, graphics, spawn points, weapons, maps, lobbies, kill streaks..... everything is just worse. Only gripe I have with MW2 is OMA and the endless amount of noobtubes. BO gets old after an hour of play, $$!$ ain't even fun.

We should do another MW2 season instead of Crap Ops, that's just my suggestion though.

IHeartBoost wrote:
They need to fix the spawns and hit detection, *$!+ is BROKE. Getting a double kill in this game is like opening pandora box 
indifferent.gif

Step ur aim & spray game up cuh .. It aint hard to get doubles... but its pretty difficult to get triples 
grin.gif

IHeartBoost wrote:
They need to fix the spawns and hit detection, *$!+ is BROKE. Getting a double kill in this game is like opening pandora box 
indifferent.gif

Step ur aim & spray game up cuh .. It aint hard to get doubles... but its pretty difficult to get triples 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

IHeartBoost wrote:
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

SMDH

I hate Triples with a passion ive missed so many.
everytime its always i get 2 put 2-3 bullets in the third dude he dosnt die
and even with sleight of hand im not gonna reload fast enough before he pops me

on a side note marathon/lightweight/sleight of hand/ak74u and parading in enemy spawns
is the only thing keeping this game interesting to me
ill be back on in a couple of hrs lvl 49 trynna get to 4th prestige tonite
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

IHeartBoost wrote:
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

SMDH

I hate Triples with a passion ive missed so many.
everytime its always i get 2 put 2-3 bullets in the third dude he dosnt die
and even with sleight of hand im not gonna reload fast enough before he pops me

on a side note marathon/lightweight/sleight of hand/ak74u and parading in enemy spawns
is the only thing keeping this game interesting to me
ill be back on in a couple of hrs lvl 49 trynna get to 4th prestige tonite
pimp.gif

when mw2 dropped i was having connection issues for like a month and i remember people complaining about spawn points too

now if it doesnt get fixed soon im going back to mw2 but im going to give them some more time just because mw2 wasnt perfect off the bat and is only so quick now cause most people are on b.o. and they patched everything...but people can still hide in the rock in fuel

Presentation and Gameplay of MW2 > BO

But BO is better balanced and more team oriented...which makes a BIG difference since _'s gotta switch up their strategies and their set ups. MW2 was fun for what it was but I can't go back to its bull #@!%.

I disagree with whoever said MW2 maps > BO. Maybe they're not as flashy...but the maps' points are better spaced out and there's not as much areas to camp all day in.

Good games Hyper, Vintage, Burrack, pac. Hyper, we actually got to run some games before the usual disconnection.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Even though we lost that Domination match @ WMD...it was fun as #@!%.
smokin.gif
The other team's scores were horrible but they kept up with us the whole game and we were trading bases back and forth. I ain't even that mad that we lost and I went like 51-9.
laugh.gif

We were gonna KILL those other bums at Jungle...I was activating my Chopper and of course it disconnects me.
alien.gif
That was my cue to shut the PS3 off.

Presentation and Gameplay of MW2 > BO

But BO is better balanced and more team oriented...which makes a BIG difference since _'s gotta switch up their strategies and their set ups. MW2 was fun for what it was but I can't go back to its bull #@!%.

I disagree with whoever said MW2 maps > BO. Maybe they're not as flashy...but the maps' points are better spaced out and there's not as much areas to camp all day in.

Good games Hyper, Vintage, Burrack, pac. Hyper, we actually got to run some games before the usual disconnection.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Even though we lost that Domination match @ WMD...it was fun as #@!%.
smokin.gif
The other team's scores were horrible but they kept up with us the whole game and we were trading bases back and forth. I ain't even that mad that we lost and I went like 51-9.
laugh.gif

We were gonna KILL those other bums at Jungle...I was activating my Chopper and of course it disconnects me.
alien.gif
That was my cue to shut the PS3 off.

when mw2 dropped i was having connection issues for like a month and i remember people complaining about spawn points too

now if it doesnt get fixed soon im going back to mw2 but im going to give them some more time just because mw2 wasnt perfect off the bat and is only so quick now cause most people are on b.o. and they patched everything...but people can still hide in the rock in fuel

U know all the cats that still play Mw2 are the people who cant live with out the exploits, stackin Killstreaks, depending on 1 burst kills by the famas, need infinite claymores and @*%!, easy sniping and all that...
Best believe if i ever pop that disc in ill be doing that... just cuz wats the point. every else porbably is.

I agree tho, i cant go back to that @@+%%@%#

Joe Billionaire wrote:

Word. 
laugh.gif
If that map comes up if i do play it again. im going straight to that rock 

U know all the cats that still play Mw2 are the people who cant live with out the exploits, stackin Killstreaks, depending on 1 burst kills by the famas, need infinite claymores and @*%!, easy sniping and all that...
Best believe if i ever pop that disc in ill be doing that... just cuz wats the point. every else porbably is.

I agree tho, i cant go back to that @@+%%@%#

Joe Billionaire wrote:

Word. 
laugh.gif
If that map comes up if i do play it again. im going straight to that rock 

That game on Jungle they literally spawned a dude on top of my head.

Instantly turned off the PS3, then started chanting woosa and rubbing my ear lobes.

Instantly turned off the PS3, then started chanting woosa and rubbing my ear lobes.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Game is nowhere as smooth as MW2.
What happen to everyone? I found 3 or 4 dudes playing it compare to 25 or 30 during week 1
I be on and tried to invite you but I forgot Kliq members don't run with lowly grunts.
Honestly I only ran with a few KLIQ members since week 1. 
Chris: Not yet.

Batt: A few games, son doesn't play it much.
Mo: Only zombies

Disgaea: Not yet.

Vintage: A few games.

DJMackee: A few games.

Dmasta718: Not yet

J-Cuzzo: A few games

iLLoQuent13: A few games

Nintendawg: Not yet

Pootaing: A lot.

Nino: Not yet.

Arsnal23: A few games

AnyTHING718: Not yet

iKoN21: R.I.P

I mostly run with Henz, Keith, Donut, BURRack and some of my non NT friends.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Game is nowhere as smooth as MW2.
What happen to everyone? I found 3 or 4 dudes playing it compare to 25 or 30 during week 1
I be on and tried to invite you but I forgot Kliq members don't run with lowly grunts.
Honestly I only ran with a few KLIQ members since week 1. 
Chris: Not yet.

Batt: A few games, son doesn't play it much.
Mo: Only zombies

Disgaea: Not yet.

Vintage: A few games.

DJMackee: A few games.

Dmasta718: Not yet

J-Cuzzo: A few games

iLLoQuent13: A few games

Nintendawg: Not yet

Pootaing: A lot.

Nino: Not yet.

Arsnal23: A few games

AnyTHING718: Not yet

iKoN21: R.I.P

I mostly run with Henz, Keith, Donut, BURRack and some of my non NT friends.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son I'm telling you...if me and whoever else didn't get disconnected...we would have DESTROYED those @#@#+!. I was like 5-0 in the first 30 seconds. That team was not good at all.

EDIT:

Yeah Boost it's been a while since Kliq grouped up.
frown.gif
We still here tho'.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son I'm telling you...if me and whoever else didn't get disconnected...we would have DESTROYED those @#@#+!. I was like 5-0 in the first 30 seconds. That team was not good at all.

EDIT:

Yeah Boost it's been a while since Kliq grouped up.
frown.gif
We still here tho'.

Yo, I was the only one left in the game so it was a 1 on 5.

It was a 5-5 at one point, but I was with all randoms so those bums got an SR71 up and then everybody on my team quit.

So I somehow manage to get a UAV while they have the SR71 up and I go prone to call it in.

As I stood up an orange dot appears right on me and next thing I know I'm watching a kill cam.

Dude was literally standing on my head, hopped down and knifed me.

If you don't see me on Black Ops for a while, you know why.

Back
Top Bottom