PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by derrty6232

eek.gif
@ that gameplay, I forgot how smooth MW2 was.

and still is
pimp.gif

Played BO for a couple of days and went back to MW2

After AK'ing it till I got to level 50, I prestiged and got stuck with the M16. I'm 10000000% better with the M16 with Red Dot. I do miss spraying with the AK, but it just kicks too much. Commando doesn't do as much damage. M16 is oddly my favorite.

After AK'ing it till I got to level 50, I prestiged and got stuck with the M16. I'm 10000000% better with the M16 with Red Dot. I do miss spraying with the AK, but it just kicks too much. Commando doesn't do as much damage. M16 is oddly my favorite.

My patience is running thin with this @+*#...the random %!# glitching that happens WHEN YOU'RE SHOOTING SOMEBODY is %*%+@** annoying. Donut, those last few games y'all were winning in spite of me
30t6p3b.gif
I had to turn the PS3 off so I wouldn't do anything stupid...

My patience is running thin with this @+*#...the random %!# glitching that happens WHEN YOU'RE SHOOTING SOMEBODY is %*%+@** annoying. Donut, those last few games y'all were winning in spite of me
30t6p3b.gif

Those treyarch @+#!*% aint never fixing the ps3 version are they?
laugh.gif
Sad thing is.. it truly is only the PS3
tired.gif
 or atleast its jus the only one that is THAT bad
grin.gif

Its unplayable for me on there.... 

i hope they patch it soon... if not then.. idk.... Ill be here for the season tho...

Those treyarch @+#!*% aint never fixing the ps3 version are they?
laugh.gif
Sad thing is.. it truly is only the PS3
tired.gif
 or atleast its jus the only one that is THAT bad
grin.gif

Its unplayable for me on there.... 

i hope they patch it soon... if not then.. idk.... Ill be here for the season tho...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

30t6p3b.gif

I got you son
pimp.gif

tho they be shooting choppers down mad quick now,
i open the door and i already see 2 missles flying at me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

30t6p3b.gif

I got you son
pimp.gif

tho they be shooting choppers down mad quick now,
i open the door and i already see 2 missles flying at me
laugh.gif

Yeah, I got gt5 to fall back on if BO never gets fixed.

I surprise myself by playing gt5 more that I thought I would. Online is fun.
pimp.gif

Yeah, I got gt5 to fall back on if BO never gets fixed.

I surprise myself by playing gt5 more that I thought I would. Online is fun.
pimp.gif

They need to fix the spawns and hit detection, *$!+ is BROKE. Getting a double kill in this game is like opening pandora box
indifferent.gif

They need to fix the spawns and hit detection, *$!+ is BROKE. Getting a double kill in this game is like opening pandora box
indifferent.gif

Laggy as %#%+ today but managed to get my K/D from 1.36 to 1.48 today. Went 61-8, 53-8 today on Summit. Nothing worse than the game glitching and getting killed when you have someone locked on perfectly.

Laggy as %#%+ today but managed to get my K/D from 1.36 to 1.48 today. Went 61-8, 53-8 today on Summit. Nothing worse than the game glitching and getting killed when you have someone locked on perfectly.

Naw, they need to fix the footsteps on ninja pro.......im supposed to be dead silent and people still hear me walking smh.

Back
Top Bottom