PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

i finally switched my killstreaks ... spy plane, chopper gunner, dogs ...

i upped a vid in nuketown where i went 31-0 ... could have gone 50-0 but ive never used a chopper gunner before and my aiming was the WORST lol ... i think i got dogs 2 or 3 times out of 5 matches last night and then went to bed ... capture the flag is the best game mode this year imo ...

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

lol my ps3 freezing was the last straw for tonight

indifferent.gif
same thing happened to me, I just shut my %!$# off &
30t6p3b.gif

It was BAD last night.  I've never had that problem you guys have had since BO came out but last night was brutal.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

lol my ps3 freezing was the last straw for tonight

indifferent.gif
same thing happened to me, I just shut my %!$# off &
30t6p3b.gif

It was BAD last night.  I've never had that problem you guys have had since BO came out but last night was brutal.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Plus, I don't know what it is, but Treyarch wont allow me and Illo to be in the same party.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Henzo and whoever else sent me invites last night...one of my _'s just copped BO and wanted to run games w/ me. If y'all see me switch my status to unavailable and I'm still playing...that means I'm running with his bum #$@...

Whoever mentioned the suppressor/silencer weakening guns is not $!@$@%@ lying. I noticed that ++@* right away when I started messing around with it. Yeah it's been like that but it was not THAT bad in MW2. The recoil is too much now
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Plus, I don't know what it is, but Treyarch wont allow me and Illo to be in the same party.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Henzo and whoever else sent me invites last night...one of my _'s just copped BO and wanted to run games w/ me. If y'all see me switch my status to unavailable and I'm still playing...that means I'm running with his bum #$@...

Whoever mentioned the suppressor/silencer weakening guns is not $!@$@%@ lying. I noticed that ++@* right away when I started messing around with it. Yeah it's been like that but it was not THAT bad in MW2. The recoil is too much now
30t6p3b.gif

G11
pimp.gif
You on right now?
nerd.gif
Imma play in like 20 min.
Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

The Decoys are so great to use vs the other team, but damn they even distract your murk streak
Am I the only one who doesn't get trapped by those? I don't use a headset but to me they make a distinct sound that lets me know it's a decoy...or am I just talking out of my $$*?
laugh.gif

G11
pimp.gif
You on right now?
nerd.gif
Imma play in like 20 min.
Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

The Decoys are so great to use vs the other team, but damn they even distract your murk streak
Am I the only one who doesn't get trapped by those? I don't use a headset but to me they make a distinct sound that lets me know it's a decoy...or am I just talking out of my $$*?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom