PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I always freeze right before the game is about to load up. The little wheel moving on the bottom right shows thats its processing or whatever but it will do that forever. Is this the game or my system? Never had any problems like this before. I then have to quit the game, and doing so takes some time and my ps3 makes that clicking noise once you reset and its as if I turned it off. 

thats happened to me all the time i try to quit the game and the system just shuts down on me this game makes my ps3 freezes and shuts off every day
never had that problem with any other game if this !@#$ breaks my ps3 treyarc better pay for a new one i swear

also ive noticed if i get kicked out of a game and i send invites the game wont let anybody join till i back out to the main menu

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I always freeze right before the game is about to load up. The little wheel moving on the bottom right shows thats its processing or whatever but it will do that forever. Is this the game or my system? Never had any problems like this before. I then have to quit the game, and doing so takes some time and my ps3 makes that clicking noise once you reset and its as if I turned it off. 

thats happened to me all the time i try to quit the game and the system just shuts down on me this game makes my ps3 freezes and shuts off every day
never had that problem with any other game if this !@#$ breaks my ps3 treyarc better pay for a new one i swear

also ive noticed if i get kicked out of a game and i send invites the game wont let anybody join till i back out to the main menu

Yea, I was wondering if it was my ps3 so I could sell this crap before it takes a complete dump and get a new one
laugh.gif

Yea, I was wondering if it was my ps3 so I could sell this crap before it takes a complete dump and get a new one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

^let's get another headquarters party later. 
glasses.gif

Sure thing.

We started playing that cause my boys (cmac007 and PoppinNuggets) and I decided to take the 'win 4 games in HQ' contract. Glad you joined us, we did work. We failed the contract though, so maybe tonight us four can get it.

On another note, I've started work on my MW2 montage. I know, I know, a month late, but it's coming together pretty nicely, and I'm excited about it. Should be up in this thread tomorrow.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

^let's get another headquarters party later. 
glasses.gif

Sure thing.

We started playing that cause my boys (cmac007 and PoppinNuggets) and I decided to take the 'win 4 games in HQ' contract. Glad you joined us, we did work. We failed the contract though, so maybe tonight us four can get it.

On another note, I've started work on my MW2 montage. I know, I know, a month late, but it's coming together pretty nicely, and I'm excited about it. Should be up in this thread tomorrow.

I +%%++@ HATE LAST *#++%*%@@#%%+ STAND
like i wanna yell in anger everytime i get killed by a %@%*%%%!!**$ wen hes in last stand 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I +%%++@ HATE LAST *#++%*%@@#%%+ STAND
like i wanna yell in anger everytime i get killed by a %@%*%%%!!**$ wen hes in last stand 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i finally switched my killstreaks ... spy plane, chopper gunner, dogs ...

i upped a vid in nuketown where i went 31-0 ... could have gone 50-0 but ive never used a chopper gunner before and my aiming was the WORST lol ... i think i got dogs 2 or 3 times out of 5 matches last night and then went to bed ... capture the flag is the best game mode this year imo ...

Back
Top Bottom