PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

what y'all should have done was voted on the rules before the sign-ups and FFA was done... changing the format after the fact is stupid because for all you know not everyone wants to play those modes in the first round....

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

damnnnn i'm just catching up on this now 
eek.gif

yoo RKO, what's your PSN ID homie, have we played before? i'm drawing a blank over here.

either way first pick, that's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..we gotta get the squad running.
TJ-88_KING

pimp.gif
Yeah I play against you a few times. I was impressed. 

eek.gif

yoo RKO, what's your PSN ID homie, have we played before? i'm drawing a blank over here.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TJ-88_KING

pimp.gif

Team 1
Captain: KeithaHundred

Henz0

Illo

Clear_View

SwelSwel

TruBlu

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]LJLUKELJ[/color]

Team 2

Captain:[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Soulfulb[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]June_the_Beast[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]AnyTHING187[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Therickstah[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]J-ThaGreat[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Noskey[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Symmetricality[/color]

Team 3

Captain: JustReason

VintageSole

JpThe3

BigBobbs

Andeezy

Kelkokk

Disgaea

Team 4

Captain:Donut

Burrack_Obama

Pooty

BadReligion

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]lelytsl
Xl_iBeaST_lX
uclabruin1416[/color]

Team 5

Captain: Decembersown21

Jcuzzo

HyperAggressive

Prodigy 3

DJ Wes1er

O_Diddy10

Messsy

Team 6

Captain: RKO

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]wbasco23 
Loaded_Lux
Daema82 
Infyrno 23
play_too_much
Air234ever
[/color]

Team 7

Captain: Bayarea

Pacmagic

Ning

TapTap

justBob

RiotMaker

dfl3xone

Team 8

Captain:Boost

TigOlBitties

Hugo

IESCDeath

Mo

Zero*

DBlack*

Battouasi*

Player to be named *

Team 1
Captain: KeithaHundred

Henz0

Illo

Clear_View

SwelSwel

TruBlu

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]LJLUKELJ[/color]

Team 2

Captain:[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Soulfulb[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]June_the_Beast[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]AnyTHING187[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Therickstah[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]J-ThaGreat[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Noskey[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Symmetricality[/color]

Team 3

Captain: JustReason

VintageSole

JpThe3

BigBobbs

Andeezy

Kelkokk

Disgaea

Team 4

Captain:Donut

Burrack_Obama

Pooty

BadReligion

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]lelytsl
Xl_iBeaST_lX
uclabruin1416[/color]

Team 5

Captain: Decembersown21

Jcuzzo

HyperAggressive

Prodigy 3

DJ Wes1er

O_Diddy10

Messsy

Team 6

Captain: RKO

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]wbasco23 
Loaded_Lux
Daema82 
Infyrno 23
play_too_much
Air234ever
[/color]

Team 7

Captain: Bayarea

Pacmagic

Ning

TapTap

justBob

RiotMaker

dfl3xone

Team 8

Captain:Boost

TigOlBitties

Hugo

IESCDeath

Mo

Zero*

DBlack*

Battouasi*

Player to be named *

Originally Posted by RKO2004

eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TJ-88_KING

pimp.gif
ok then that rings a bell..wasn't sure what your ID was.

let's )&#$$ goooooooooo

Originally Posted by RKO2004

eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TJ-88_KING

pimp.gif
ok then that rings a bell..wasn't sure what your ID was.

let's )&#$$ goooooooooo

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Can we discuss hosting?
We need at least one player on each team with a GREAT connection.

If it comes down to it, I may use a different account with only a few friends on it to ensure I have a decent connection.
Yeah, there should be one set host per team. Hopefully by January the server issues are at least manageable.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Can we discuss hosting?
We need at least one player on each team with a GREAT connection.

If it comes down to it, I may use a different account with only a few friends on it to ensure I have a decent connection.
Yeah, there should be one set host per team. Hopefully by January the server issues are at least manageable.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by MJair

Here you go using the time as an excuse again. Search on average is faster than TDM especially on NT since the time limit is usually reached before a team even gets 75 kills cause of all the camping. Dom takes 1 or 2 minutes more. The only matches that take longer are Sab, HQ, and Demo. So if that's the reason you don't want objective matches then we can do what JUST_BOB suggested and only allow the short objective matches to be chosen, like SnD, Dom, and CTF.

nope tdm..domnation does not take 1 to 2 minutes quit @%!@!+# lying....search...and you talking about camping get the !%*% out of here...that game mode get less action than a nun and monk sleeping in the same bed
I'm pretty sure that's only in your case since you have a "less action" style of play
laugh.gif

Here you go using the time as an excuse again. Search on average is faster than TDM especially on NT since the time limit is usually reached before a team even gets 75 kills cause of all the camping. Dom takes 1 or 2 minutes more. The only matches that take longer are Sab, HQ, and Demo. So if that's the reason you don't want objective matches then we can do what JUST_BOB suggested and only allow the short objective matches to be chosen, like SnD, Dom, and CTF.

nope tdm..domnation does not take 1 to 2 minutes quit @%!@!+# lying....search...and you talking about camping get the !%*% out of here...that game mode get less action than a nun and monk sleeping in the same bed
I'm pretty sure that's only in your case since you have a "less action" style of play
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

less action...I played with you what twice ? got more kills than you both games....yeah shut the @$!% up

laugh.gif

less action...I played with you what twice ? got more kills than you both games....yeah shut the @$!% up

laugh.gif

Lies.. we both had 15 kills the first game and I'm pretty sure I had more kills in the second after I got my CG. I just remember looking at the lobby leaderboard and seeing your points per minute under the 200 mark. That's what an average of 13 kills per game? Damn how action packed!

laugh.gif

Lies.. we both had 15 kills the first game and I'm pretty sure I had more kills in the second after I got my CG. I just remember looking at the lobby leaderboard and seeing your points per minute under the 200 mark. That's what an average of 13 kills per game? Damn how action packed!

Back
Top Bottom