PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by MJair

Apparently I put in enough work to END the match. This guy talking about carrying the load like people don't have ups and downs in a match. I started off slow but took the lead in the end. What matters in the end result so IDK what your point is
laugh.gif

That's most of the dudes here. I'll be balling out, join up with them one game and have a bad game, then dudes backing out and re-partying up.

I keep track of the names too.
nerd.gif
Bullets coming soon.
laugh.gif
That's the thing... he's not talking about me having a bad game, just that I started the match off slow but I ended up taking the lead in the end. Hes trying to make a point that he had to "carry the load" for the first few minutes
roll.gif

first few...more like the majority...because you had more than a slow start...hell that chopper gunner didn't come till the end of the game

Originally Posted by henz0

I overlooked the fact we got Luke in a late round, dude put in work on mw2.. Our team lookin real strong.. Keith have u seen trublu & swelswel play? Everyone else can carry the team in case someone has a bad game
pimp.gif

I'm skeptical of swelswel..his name alone is suspect..but I'll go check his games

laugh.gif
at this tourney having more drama than a jerry springer episode. im glad i sat this one out. feel bad for the captains they get all the stress

laugh.gif
at this tourney having more drama than a jerry springer episode. im glad i sat this one out. feel bad for the captains they get all the stress

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

laugh.gif

Which is why i didnt want to be one in the 1st place,... But once i said im goin into the Drfat/FA. everyone said Theyre gonna pick from FA cuz others & i were goin into FA cuz the Draft list was capped. & others said it wasnt fair & all that, so i was captain again... they increase the cap once i become captain again
grin.gif
 and oh look
the *****assness continues 
tired.gif
 bout redrafting.
indifferent.gif
. New game formats..
indifferent.gif
@#$@ is crazy... If we redo this again... i will def remove myself from captain

but it looks like we'll stick w/ the teams we have now.. so idk... we'll see

laugh.gif

Which is why i didnt want to be one in the 1st place,... But once i said im goin into the Drfat/FA. everyone said Theyre gonna pick from FA cuz others & i were goin into FA cuz the Draft list was capped. & others said it wasnt fair & all that, so i was captain again... they increase the cap once i become captain again
grin.gif
 and oh look
tired.gif
 bout redrafting.
indifferent.gif
. New game formats..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

scared ? no people dont want to sit up playing dom,demo, search, sab for #@%+#$@ 20 to 30 minutes...tdm is faster..and convenient...I'm not with that $+%%*!@% my only goal in regular season is to #@%+#$@ kill you thats it that extra **%% is for playoffs...especially since you playing 1 team a week in playoffs

Lemme pull up some game times from 3 rounds in the playoffs:

Team 7 vs Team 1
Game 1 TDM 9:30
Game 2 SnD: 6:08
Game 3 Dom: 10:29

Team 7 vs Team 3
Game 1 TDM: 10:28
Game 2 SnD: 9:54
Game 3 Dom: 11:22

Team 7 vs Team 4 Championship
Game 2 SnD: 10:12
Game 3 Dom: 9:37

Get outta here with that $^&%. TDM is not faster, and it is equally as convenient as any other game mode. #++ is convenient, anyway? Saves the winner 20 seconds between rounds when he has to choose a game mode? I don't understand your arguments for outlawing other game modes...

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

scared ? no people dont want to sit up playing dom,demo, search, sab for #@%+#$@ 20 to 30 minutes...tdm is faster..and convenient...I'm not with that $+%%*!@% my only goal in regular season is to #@%+#$@ kill you thats it that extra **%% is for playoffs...especially since you playing 1 team a week in playoffs

Lemme pull up some game times from 3 rounds in the playoffs:

Team 7 vs Team 1
Game 1 TDM 9:30
Game 2 SnD: 6:08
Game 3 Dom: 10:29

Team 7 vs Team 3
Game 2 SnD: 9:54
Game 3 Dom: 11:22

Team 7 vs Team 4 Championship
Game 2 SnD: 10:12
Game 3 Dom: 9:37

Get outta here with that $^&%. TDM is not faster, and it is equally as convenient as any other game mode. #++ is convenient, anyway? Saves the winner 20 seconds between rounds when he has to choose a game mode? I don't understand your arguments for outlawing other game modes...

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

RKO2004 wrote:

That's most of the dudes here. I'll be balling out, join up with them one game and have a bad game, then dudes backing out and re-partying up.

nerd.gif
Bullets coming soon.
U my *+!%# tho
pimp.gif
.. i stay invitin u & DaSign .. i swear yall always in a party together.. 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Ah yeah of course. Sign aint even sign up though. He was my 2nd round for me
mad.gif

laugh.gif
That's the thing... he's not talking about me having a bad game, just that I started the match off slow but I ended up taking the lead in the end. Hes trying to make a point that he had to "carry the load" for the first few minutes
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Its all about how you finish. A 3-7 start is cool if you end up 15-8
pimp.gif

RKO2004 wrote:

nerd.gif
Bullets coming soon.
U my *+!%# tho
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Its all about how you finish. A 3-7 start is cool if you end up 15-8
pimp.gif

RKO2004 wrote:

nerd.gif
Bullets coming soon.
U my *+!%# tho
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
mad.gif

Word! I was tryna to get him to join my squad but he said he cant cuz he'll be extra busy wen the tourney starts cuz of his occupation 
tired.gif

I still need 1 more player to round out my team... I never ran w/ this dude Messsy ... so im lookin for options, people that ive ran w/ before 
nerd.gif

RKO2004 wrote:

nerd.gif
Bullets coming soon.
U my *+!%# tho
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
mad.gif

Word! I was tryna to get him to join my squad but he said he cant cuz he'll be extra busy wen the tourney starts cuz of his occupation 
tired.gif

I still need 1 more player to round out my team... I never ran w/ this dude Messsy ... so im lookin for options, people that ive ran w/ before 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Team 5

Captain: Decembersown21

Jcuzzo

HyperAggressive

Prodigy 3

DJ Wes1er

O_Diddy10

Messsy

I count 7? That's a full squad. Or are you simply getting applications for a replacement after week 1's games?

nerd.gif

Team 5

Jcuzzo

HyperAggressive

Prodigy 3

DJ Wes1er

O_Diddy10

Messsy

I count 7? That's a full squad. Or are you simply getting applications for a replacement after week 1's games?

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

nerd.gif

Or are you simply getting applications for a replacement after week 1's games?
Bingo.

nerd.gif

Or are you simply getting applications for a replacement after week 1's games?
Bingo.

nerd.gif

Team 5

Jcuzzo

HyperAggressive

Prodigy 3

DJ Wes1er

PureMoney

Messsy

Fixed* 
grin.gif

nerd.gif

Team 5

Jcuzzo

HyperAggressive

Prodigy 3

DJ Wes1er

PureMoney

Messsy

Fixed* 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
 and oh look
tired.gif
 bout redrafting.
indifferent.gif
. New game formats..
indifferent.gif

yeah keep ur head up bro. u got a nice lookin squad
pimp.gif

nice vids u posted a few pages back btw. but whys ur mini map and all the other on screen displays almost in the middle?
laugh.gif
gotta fix that safe area screen adjustments under options

laugh.gif

grin.gif
 and oh look
tired.gif
 bout redrafting.
indifferent.gif
. New game formats..
indifferent.gif

yeah keep ur head up bro. u got a nice lookin squad
pimp.gif

nice vids u posted a few pages back btw. but whys ur mini map and all the other on screen displays almost in the middle?
laugh.gif
gotta fix that safe area screen adjustments under options

Poor Messyy.. Saw his name on a roster like

Only to read your post and now he's like

2nb5d1w.gif

And if he ever saw you at a NT summit he'd be like
6695.gif

Back
Top Bottom