PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Here you go using the time as an excuse again. Search on average is faster than TDM especially on NT since the time limit is usually reached before a team even gets 75 kills cause of all the camping. Dom takes 1 or 2 minutes more. The only matches that take longer are Sab, HQ, and Demo. So if that's the reason you don't want objective matches then we can do what JUST_BOB suggested and only allow the short objective matches to be chosen, like SnD, Dom, and CTF.

nope tdm..domnation does not take 1 to 2 minutes quit @%!@!+# lying....search...and you talking about camping get the !%*% out of here...that game mode get less action than a nun and monk sleeping in the same bed
I'm pretty sure that's only in your case since you have a "less action" style of play
laugh.gif

less action...I played with you what twice ? got more kills than you both games....yeah shut the @$!% up
Lies.. we both had 15 kills the first game and I'm pretty sure I had more kills in the second after I got my CG. I just remember looking at the lobby leaderboard and seeing your points per minute under the 200 mark. That's what an average of 13 kills per game? Damn how action packed!

yeah how much work did you put in before that chopper gunner ? yeah...because we both know who was carrying the load up until the end...you looking up my stats....you on this ##!$ talking about your rank...and how many kills you average...you barely had 15 kills the first game actually you would have had 13 if you didn't get that air strike kill...so where was this 600 mark show ?????

you $+*....if I want to average more kills all I got to do is play with some bums and get all the kills myself...quit talking

Here you go using the time as an excuse again. Search on average is faster than TDM especially on NT since the time limit is usually reached before a team even gets 75 kills cause of all the camping. Dom takes 1 or 2 minutes more. The only matches that take longer are Sab, HQ, and Demo. So if that's the reason you don't want objective matches then we can do what JUST_BOB suggested and only allow the short objective matches to be chosen, like SnD, Dom, and CTF.

nope tdm..domnation does not take 1 to 2 minutes quit @%!@!+# lying....search...and you talking about camping get the !%*% out of here...that game mode get less action than a nun and monk sleeping in the same bed
I'm pretty sure that's only in your case since you have a "less action" style of play
laugh.gif

less action...I played with you what twice ? got more kills than you both games....yeah shut the @$!% up
Lies.. we both had 15 kills the first game and I'm pretty sure I had more kills in the second after I got my CG. I just remember looking at the lobby leaderboard and seeing your points per minute under the 200 mark. That's what an average of 13 kills per game? Damn how action packed!

yeah how much work did you put in before that chopper gunner ? yeah...because we both know who was carrying the load up until the end...you looking up my stats....you on this ##!$ talking about your rank...and how many kills you average...you barely had 15 kills the first game actually you would have had 13 if you didn't get that air strike kill...so where was this 600 mark show ?????

you $+*....if I want to average more kills all I got to do is play with some bums and get all the kills myself...quit talking

My team is fine, k/d wise, but yall know I don't draft based on k/d I draft based on people who are gonna show up, and on that list the only person that will show is Young Money, maybe Mo,lol, them others dude, I don't know who they are :kanye shrug:

My team is fine, k/d wise, but yall know I don't draft based on k/d I draft based on people who are gonna show up, and on that list the only person that will show is Young Money, maybe Mo,lol, them others dude, I don't know who they are :kanye shrug:

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

so just pick up battousai and whoever

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

so just pick up battousai and whoever

Apparently I put in enough work to END the match. This guy talking about carrying the load like people don't have ups and downs in a match. I started off slow but took the lead in the end. What matters in the end result so IDK what your point is
laugh.gif

Apparently I put in enough work to END the match. This guy talking about carrying the load like people don't have ups and downs in a match. I started off slow but took the lead in the end. What matters in the end result so IDK what your point is
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 +*! is going on in here? This what happens when you let the inmates run the prison. Im just saying.
Boost sorry to hear about your girl. Prayers

eek.gif
 +*! is going on in here? This what happens when you let the inmates run the prison. Im just saying.
Boost sorry to hear about your girl. Prayers

laugh.gif

That's most of the dudes here. I'll be balling out, join up with them one game and have a bad game, then dudes backing out and re-partying up.

I keep track of the names too.
nerd.gif
Bullets coming soon.

laugh.gif

That's most of the dudes here. I'll be balling out, join up with them one game and have a bad game, then dudes backing out and re-partying up.

nerd.gif
Bullets coming soon.

I overlooked the fact we got Luke in a late round, dude put in work on mw2.. Our team lookin real strong.. Keith have u seen trublu & swelswel play? Everyone else can carry the team in case someone has a bad game
pimp.gif

I overlooked the fact we got Luke in a late round, dude put in work on mw2.. Our team lookin real strong.. Keith have u seen trublu & swelswel play? Everyone else can carry the team in case someone has a bad game
pimp.gif

RKO2004 wrote:

nerd.gif
Bullets coming soon.

U my *+!%# tho
pimp.gif
.. i stay invitin u & DaSign .. i swear yall always in a party together.. 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

RKO2004 wrote:

nerd.gif
Bullets coming soon.

U my *+!%# tho
pimp.gif
.. i stay invitin u & DaSign .. i swear yall always in a party together.. 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Bullets coming soon.
laugh.gif
That's the thing... he's not talking about me having a bad game, just that I started the match off slow but I ended up taking the lead in the end. Hes trying to make a point that he had to "carry the load" for the first few minutes
roll.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Bullets coming soon.
laugh.gif
That's the thing... he's not talking about me having a bad game, just that I started the match off slow but I ended up taking the lead in the end. Hes trying to make a point that he had to "carry the load" for the first few minutes
roll.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Bullets coming soon.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

first few...more like the majority...because you had more than a slow start...hell that chopper gunner didn't come till the end of the game

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif

I'm skeptical of swelswel..his name alone is suspect..but I'll go check his games

Back
Top Bottom